• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MMDI MBTI has changed format

G

Glycerine

I got ENTP and ENTJ as my highest score followed by INTP and INTJ. Te and Ne were 21. Ti was 20 and Ni was 19. I consistently get XNTJ or TJ on MBTI tests. I rarely get XNFJ. Lol.

funkadelik

good hair
MBTI Type
lmao
Curious if anyone else felt like this test's structure wasn't ideal. They'd have questions for me to choose between "caring about my values" and "caring if people follow the rules" when I seriously don't give two shits for either. :laugh:

Anyway, interesting results:

INTP 78%
INTJ 74%
ENTP 69%

G

Glycerine

Curious if anyone else felt like this test's structure wasn't ideal. They'd have questions for me to choose between "caring about my values" and "caring if people follow the rules" when I seriously don't give two shits for either. :laugh:

Anyway, interesting results:

INTP 78%
INTJ 74%
ENTP 69%
Hah. That was my issue.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awwwwww that's not true!!!!! I mean, I think you're funny. But then again, I never met you in real life, so maybe you are the abominable snowman in real life. But I doubt it.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Where are people getting these percentages from? I just got a result.

Oh yes, a reminder to all..... be sure to look at all of the pages by clicking at the clickable thing at the end of the page... up until the part where it tells you to pay.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

:laugh: Yes.... I really doubt this test is only 15% inaccurate when it doesn't give us an inbetween/care-about-neither option when confronted with our shadow functions

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Did it again and got my percentages this time!!! I just did not do it before because I did not click next. Rather inconclusive, actually, considering the low percentages...

ISTJ 54%
ISFJ 55%
INFJ 59%
INTJ 58%
ISTP 58%
ISFP 60%
INFP 62%
INTP 60%
ESTP 56%
ESFP 58%
ENFP 62%
ENTP 61%
ESTJ 53%
ESFJ 56%
ENFJ 58%
ENTJ 56%

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Retook. Code 'lesk'.

Intj - 78%
Intp - 75%
Infj - 74%
Infp - 68%

Typical. Not intj, for sure, but seeing intp and infj together makes sense.

Pretty clear i'm inxx tho! :smile:

Edit: ah it looks like my Ni/Se gap was much larger than my Ne/Si gap...hence picking Ni based types. However, i have pretty intense Si pref in SOME aspects, so that didn't mean ehat the test assumed. And i have little Se focus.

That is the flawed assumption...having balanced pairs even if noth are strong will still lower those scores on the test.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Code: kbjm

INFJ- 86%
INTJ- 82%
ENFJ- 74%
INFP- 66%
ENTJ- 66%

Functional Attitude Scores:
Ni 29
Fe 21
Ne 20
Fi 18
Te 17
Si 15
Ti 14
Se 6

your dominant function is iNtuition and very introverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and slightly extraverted
your tertiary (third) is Thinking and slightly extraverted
your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and very introverted

mujigay

Intergalactic Badass
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
ISTJ 60%
ISFJ 51%
INFJ 73%
INTJ 82%

ISTP 72%
ISFP 55%
INFP 66%
INTP 84%
ESTP 42%
ESFP 34%
ENFP 56%
ENTP 65%
ESTJ 50%
ESFJ 32%
ENFJ 43%
ENTJ 61%

Ti 27
Ni 27
Fi 19
Ne 18
Si 17
Te 16
Se 8
Fe 8

Pfft, I ain't no Ti dom.

MiriMiriAru

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Apparently I'm an INFP now :shrug: (not wholely inaccurate, as it's something I've been thinking about lately...)

code: pdqd

INFP 82%
INFJ 81%
INTJ 74%
ISFP 74%
INTP 68%
(This has to be the only test I've ever taken that made me out to be such a massive feeler :blink:)

Fi 27
Ni 27
Ti 21
Si 20
Ne 15
Fe 14
Se 8
Te 8
(I'm not too sure about this. The last cognitive function test I did gave me the order Ni Ti Ne Te Fi Si Se Fe which feels more accurate, although Te and Fi could probably swap places)

your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and very introverted
your tertiary (third) is Sensation and very introverted
your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted
(what I mainly get from this is I'm "very introverted")

EDIT: Actually, looking at the cognitive functions again, it's starting to look more correct, although the ultra low Te is somewhat baffling. It should be better than Fe, definitely.

G

Glycerine

ISTJ 60%
ISFJ 54%
INFJ 56%
INTJ 62%
ISTP 61%
ISFP 50%
INFP 51%
INTP 62%
ESTP 59%
ESFP 54%
ENFP 56%
ENTP 62%
ESTJ65%
ESFJ 54%
ENFJ 55%
ENTJ 66%

Function Attitude Scores
Te 21
Ti 19
Ni 18
Ne 18
Si 17
Se 17
Fe 16
Fi 14

LOL

I am either really deluded on my type or this test is a piece of crap. I would like to choose the latter. However, I consistently get TJ on tests.... :cry:. Screw this, haha

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
MMDI MBTI test

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/mmdi/online/
I find this one test interesting. At the first page you get some infromations about MBTI basics, the 2nd gives you a clasic E/I,S/N...scores and the 3rd tells how much you look like other types.
My score:
INFx at the first page
According to next page I am:
88% INFJ
85% INFP
77% INTJ
71% ISFP
68% ENFP
67% ENFJ...

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp