• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Programming Language Inventor or Serial Killer?

MBTI Type
ENTP
9/10
"You'd spot Hannibal Lector in seconds at an Open Source Conference. Your liver is safe." Yeah, but if there are 9 other serial killers there I'm toast. :(

kuranes

MBTI Type
XNXP
8/10. I missed a Soviet guy and an American I never heard of named "Christie".

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
8/10.

Working on my own language for general purpose.I call it Nil.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
10/10 You'd spot Hannibal Lector in seconds at an Open Source Conference. Your liver's safe.

-- i was this close to missing chikatilo.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
3/10... if someone told you that they were going to reformat your floppies you'd have no idea whether to run for it or not

:unsure:

damn... I suppose this means that I'm a sitting duck for serial killers! I probably would have gotten an even worse score had I not known what Berkowitz looked like too :doh:

ygolo

My termites win
I recognized more of the programmers than the serial killers (actually only recognized Burkowitz) but I guess them right.

I am wondering which one I look more like.

I did "invent" several toy languages (playing with lex and yacc and some compiler and interpreter techniques), but I don't think any of them had a possibility of being pouplar.

As far as I know, I will not be killing anyone, nor have I had the compulsion to do so.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
7/10..One of them, the one who decapitated 50 kids, he would have had me!
:cry:
!!!!
By the way...the sound is scary I don't wanna sleep anymore.:peepwall:

millerm277

MBTI Type
ISTP
So, what should we count Hans Reiser as? Killer or Programmer?

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
5/10 Not bad, but it might be best to avoid a career in either law enforcement or I.T. recruitment.

^^; I would have a 50/50 chance of surviving... heh Rather, I'd just stay away from everyone. lol

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
5/10 Not bad, but it might be best to avoid a career in either law enforcement or I.T. recruitment.

^^; I would have a 50/50 chance of surviving... heh Rather, I'd just stay away from everyone. lol

And they say paranoia is a bad thing :cheese::laugh:!

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
4/10... i basically guessed them all. how can you tell?

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
how can you tell?

Well, the fact that some of those images were in black in white and that the men were in clothing that was probably before the creation/consideration of computers was a bit of an indicator.

But in general, they either seemed to be clean-cut (hurr hurr) or looked like drunkards. The serial killers, I mean.