User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Default Magical Personality Test

The Magical Personality Quiz

I always am the Mermaid with a Wodwose shadow.

Type corrolations (based on my speculation):

Pegasus - INTJ, INFJ
    Unicorn - INTP, ENTP
    Firebird - ENTP, ENTJ

Phoenix - ESTJ, ESTP
    Wyvern - ESFP, ENFP, ENFJ
    Dragon - ENTJ, ESTJ

Satyr - ISFP, ISFJ, ESFP
    Chimera - Probably any feeling type
    Mermaid - INFP, INFJ, ENFP

Gryphon - ISTP, ISTJ, INTJ
    Centaur - ISFJ, ISFP, ESFJ
    Wodwose - ESTJ, ISTJ
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Firebird.

Firebird types are idealistic and driven to achieve something of social or artistic value. They have a strong sense of social justice associated with powerful moral and religious convictions. These convictions are often chosen by the individual on the basis of reason rather than simply received from an existing tradition. They are brilliant at producing original ideas and creative solutions to problems and are good at inspiring others to put them into practice. They can be impatient for results. They hate routine and lose interest once a problem has been addressed, moving swiftly on to the next challenge. They are intense and need a high level of autonomy. They are sociable but goal-oriented. They have good leadership potential but are really more concerned with problem solving. They are unconventional and often radical.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

you were right ESTP and Pheonix! :yim_rolling_on_the_

coincidentally, the Pheonix was associated by them with Leo- which I also am!

At least I'm consistant!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Here was mine...

Your Q Score is: 24
    The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.

Your Primary Mythical Creature

Water Types
    The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.
    Mermaid
    Water with Air

Astrologically associated with Pisces and the Twelfth House

Mermaid types are warm and caring in a passive, receptive way. They are given to daydreaming and to contemplation, a combination that can make them seem curiously absent and fey. They are among the most unworldly of all the types. Despite this they have a strong ability for clear, rational thinking that can be startling. They seem to have a deep, intuitive understanding of the oneness of the universe. They have a desire to help the world at large and are acutely aware of and sensitive to suffering. This is partly because they do not recognize the customary boundaries between people, other living things, time, space, this world and the Otherworld. They are frequently psychic. They can be brilliantly original and highly creative. They are usually regarded by others as benign eccentrics or as plain weird.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
    All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.
    Phoenix
    Fire and Earth

This shadow is prone to a sense of stagnation due to lack of motivation and laziness. Nothing durable is ever produced. Practical activities may never be embarked upon. There is an underlying sense of futility and hopelessness. Disillusionment results from their lack of confidence that they can change anything for the better, and in any case they do not have the will. At the same time there is an underlying grandiosity and even megalomania reflected in their dreams and aspirations. They need to feel special. Instead, they may simply overindulge or neglect themselves physically. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you were right ESTP and Pheonix! :yim_rolling_on_the_

coincidentally, the Pheonix was associated by them with Leo- which I also am!

At least I'm consistant!
    Wonderful! I'm a Leo too, but my type correlates with Pisces.

Oh good, I knew the INF would come up as the Mermaid of you Athenian.
    I didn't forsee, however, an INTJ with a Firebird result, but it's actually totally logical!
    "Why had he never appreciated what a miracle he was, brain and nerve and bounding heart?"

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    Here was mine...

Your Q Score is: 24
    The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.

Water Types
    The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.
    Mermaid
    Water with Air...
    Ditto. I'm a Mermaid and an Air sign - Libra. My Q score was 17.

Jae Rae

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

FWIW

Wyvern
    Fire and Water

Wyvern types are courageous, idealistic, and passionately concerned with personal rights and justice for the individual. They are among the most outgoing of all the types, highly sociable both at work and at play. They are tirelessly active with respect to other people and are rarely alone. They have a strong moral and ethical sense that makes them fiercely loyal and protective of those they love. They are implacable champions of the underdog and are strongly motivated to help others help themselves. They make good leaders of the democratic variety. They are drawn to competitive activities and group activities. They are exuberant, larger-than-life characters who are guaranteed to get things moving and make events fun, although quieter types may find them overpowering.
    Gryphon
    Earth and Air

This shadow is irrational and unreasonable. They are plagued by a sense of uncertainty and are especially concerned about theft and loss of property. They can become quite paranoid about the motives of other people and despite being sociable in nature they have issues relating to trust. They are prone to bizarre delusions centering on lack of personal security. They are in different ways both self-neglecting and self-indulgent, ignoring genuine physical needs while simultaneously exhibiting hypochondria. Their frenetic lifestyle often reflects a neurotic need to escape a sense of insubstantially. The biggest obstacle of weak Air is to overcome prejudice and ignorance; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

My results fit me pretty well, especially the Firebird part. I remember taking this test a long time ago on INFPg, and I got Firebird last time too. I'm not sure if I got Satyr, though. Actually, in a stroke of memory, I think I did.

Your Q Score is: 8
    Your Primary Mythical Creature: Firebird (Air with Fire)
    Your Shadow Creature: Satyr (Water with Earth)

Firebird
    Air with Fire

Astrologically associated with Aquarius and the Eleventh House

Firebird types are idealistic and driven to achieve something of social or artistic value. They have a strong sense of social justice associated with powerful moral and religious convictions. These convictions are often chosen by the individual on the basis of reason rather than simply received from an existing tradition. They are brilliant at producing original ideas and creative solutions to problems and are good at inspiring others to put them into practice. They can be impatient for results. They hate routine and lose interest once a problem has been addressed, moving swiftly on to the next challenge. They are intense and need a high level of autonomy. They are sociable but goal-oriented. They have good leadership potential but are really more concerned with problem solving. They are unconventional and often radical.
    Satyr
    Water and Earth

All the Water types have problems relating to feelings and closeness.

This shadow is by turns self-neglecting and over-indulgent and exhibits lack of discipline and self-control. A proper diet is avoided while harmful practices are pursued to excess. They are very active physically and mentally but produce nothing lasting. They want power and can be ruthless in their attempts to get it. They are secretive, and don’t trust others because they themselves can’t be trusted. They have an urge to dominate others and can be insensitive to their emotional needs. They are plagued by an underlying sense of emptiness that explains an apparent self-destructiveness. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation.
    This all fits me pretty well, except the part about trust.

Ah! I was right. Here's my post from INFPg, made over a year ago: infp.globalchatter.com :: View topic - The magical personality

Your Q Score is: 8

Air Types
    The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.

Firebird
    Air with Fire

Astrologically associated with Aquarius and the Eleventh House

Your Shadow Creature

Earth Types
    All the Earth types have problems relating to productivity and stability. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Centaur
    Earth and Water

This shadow wants to control everything. They want to control everyone, and will keep people at a distance except to do this. They don’t trust emotions because they are random and unfathomable. They seek to control their emotions too, to avoid being engulfed by them. They fear the unknown and hate what is hidden from them. From this comes a compulsive urge to reveal everything as far as possible and to categorize it. This can represent the sum of what they achieve, while more substantial goals are ignored. Even emotions are rationalized away or simply ignored, making them insensitive and callous. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.
    Like most of these tests, some parts fit, some don't.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    FWIW

Wyvern
    Fire and Water

Gryphon
    Earth and Air
    I got the same results.

Ofugur, pretty accurate, I'm ENFP!

In my actual astrological chart, I have almost an absence of earth signs which also correlates to my 'shadow' area being earth.