First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    LSI

Your Q Score is: 6
    The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.

Your Primary Mythical Creature

Earth Types
    The main strength of the Earth types is practicality. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this practicality.
    Centaur
    Earth with Water

Astrologically associated with Virgo and the Sixth House

Centaur types are cautious and reserved but also warm-hearted, with the desire to be helpful to others in some practical way. They are attracted to teaching and the healing arts, including the complimentary varieties. The more down-to-earth, hands-on methods will be most favored. They gain a great deal of personal satisfaction and enjoyment from helping others in these ways. They are discriminating types who like to organize everything thoroughly so that they can better understand things as well as reduce the apparent chaos around them. They like clear answers, tangible results from their efforts, and they dislike ambiguity. Nevertheless, they often have an interest in the occult and are frequently very intuitive. If they do have occult interests, they are quite likely to adopt one of the more organized systems. People trust them.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
    All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.
    Dragon
    Fire and Air

This shadow is unreasonable, self-contradictory, and expedient. Pseudo-logic and tangled references to poorly understood arguments are used simply to justify current behavior. They are conceited and think that the usual social restrictions should not apply to them. They are snobbish, arrogant, and opportunistic. Their ostentation and name-dropping indicates an underlying sense of worthlessness. They want to succeed but lack the necessary drive, so they bathe in reflected glory. In their self-defeating attempts to do this they may give up their freedom and dignity. The biggest obstacle of weak Air is to overcome prejudice and ignorance; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.
    Mine doesn't match the predictions and I think it is only partially accurate.
    - Caleb

"I am what I need to be..."

"Nemo me impune lacessit - No one provokes me with impunity."

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6

Your Q Score is: 12
    The Q score ideally should be as small as possible, indicating maximum agreement among elements. However, even a tiny Q score may not mean optimal functioning, since all four elements may in fact be relatively undeveloped.
    Air Types
    The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.

Pegasus
    Air and Earth

Astrologically associated with Libra and the Seventh House

Pegasus types are theorists who aim to achieve in reality what they conceive with the mind. They are perfectionists who strive to produce order from what they regard as the chaos around them. They detest disorder and ugliness and have a particular flair for creating beautiful surroundings in which to live. They can be highly original and possibly eccentric. They are curious and open-minded but will require convincing evidence to back up ideas. They show exceptional organizational ability. Although they are among the least outgoing of the types they are very concerned with promoting social harmony. Their ability to be objective and impartial makes them popular as fair-minded arbiters of disputes. They are extremely independent and can seem emotionally distant.

Your Shadow Creature
    Fire Types
    All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Wyvern
    Fire and Water

This shadow is both insensitive and hypersensitive. They are unsociable, emotionally illiterate, and mean-minded. Relations with others are characterized by conflict and calculated reprisals. Passive aggression is used to full effect. These types seem to dislike other people. They are plagued by powerful emotional undercurrents and they blame their discomfort on others. They appear cold; their emotional expression, when it is given vent, seems immature. They exhibit a sense of entitlement and do not think that they should have to earn what they get. They are poorly motivated and prone to bitterness. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

Bolded the parts of the Pegasus that don't suit me. I'm not organized in the slightest, although I am fairly routine-oriented.
    That said, I think my "shadow creature" is dead-on. If I'm in a bad state, that describes me very well.

your resident asshole

Your Q Score is: 6
    Water Types
    The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.

Mermaid
    Water with Air

Astrologically associated with Pisces and the Twelfth House

Mermaid types are warm and caring in a passive, receptive way. They are given to daydreaming and to contemplation, a combination that can make them seem curiously absent and fey. They are among the most unworldly of all the types. Despite this they have a strong ability for clear, rational thinking that can be startling. They seem to have a deep, intuitive understanding of the oneness of the universe. They have a desire to help the world at large and are acutely aware of and sensitive to suffering. This is partly because they do not recognize the customary boundaries between people, other living things, time, space, this world and the Otherworld. They are frequently psychic. They can be brilliantly original and highly creative. They are usually regarded by others as benign eccentrics or as plain weird.

Your Shadow Creature
    Fire Types

Phoenix
    Fire and Earth

This shadow is prone to a sense of stagnation due to lack of motivation and laziness. Nothing durable is ever produced. Practical activities may never be embarked upon. There is an underlying sense of futility and hopelessness. Disillusionment results from their lack of confidence that they can change anything for the better, and in any case they do not have the will. At the same time there is an underlying grandiosity and even megalomania reflected in their dreams and aspirations. They need to feel special. Instead, they may simply overindulge or neglect themselves physically. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

I don't know what happened when I took this test, but I am not at ALL like the mermaid description. I suppose my "shadow creature" fits me well, though. =p

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Your Q Score is: 14

Water Types
    The main strength of the Water types is feeling. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this emotional expression.

Chimera

Water with Fire

Astrologically associated with Cancer and the Fourth House

Chimera types are motivated to achieve and maintain emotional closeness between themselves and those they are close to. They are among the most outgoing of all the types. They have a strong sense of community, harmony, and cooperation. They are devoted to their family, whether this is an actual family or a specially chosen group of like-minded individuals. They thrive in company and are rarely alone. They find personal fulfillment in supportive, nurturing, and caring roles, but they emphasize self-reliance for all. They are intensely protective of those they love and are both perceptive and intuitive regarding their needs. They can seem at times to be in a world of their own because of a capacity for reflection. They are very emotionally expressive, which can seem like "gushing" to other, more restrained types.

Your Shadow Creature
    Earth Types
    All the Earth types have problems relating to productivity and stability. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Gryphon
    Earth and Air

This shadow is irrational and unreasonable. They are plagued by a sense of uncertainty and are especially concerned about theft and loss of property. They can become quite paranoid about the motives of other people and despite being sociable in nature they have issues relating to trust. They are prone to bizarre delusions centering on lack of personal security. They are in different ways both self-neglecting and self-indulgent, ignoring genuine physical needs while simultaneously exhibiting hypochondria. Their frenetic lifestyle often reflects a neurotic need to escape a sense of insubstantiality. The biggest obstacle of weak Air is to overcome prejudice and ignorance; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    whoa!! mine was just not right at all!

Earth Types
    The main strength of the Earth types is practicality. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this practicality.
    Gryphon
    Earth with Air

Astrologically associated with Taurus and the Second House

Gryphon types are practical and realistic but also intellectually curious and open to theory. However, they can only be convinced by ideas that are not only plausible but rooted in established principles. They are good problem solvers when a certain amount of abstraction is called for. They like measured progress but are not keen on change for its own sake. They enjoy having a secure, peaceful sanctuary where they can be on their own to work, study, or simply enjoy lifeís natural pleasures. Their chosen hobbies and areas of study are likely to have a practical application. They may play an instrument, compose, or write. They are among the least outgoing of the types and may seem too self-contained, but they have a humanitarian outlook that is often the underlying goal of their activities and thoughts.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
    Wyvern
    Fire and Water

This shadow is both insensitive and hypersensitive. They are unsociable, emotionally illiterate, and mean-minded. Relations with others are characterized by conflict and calculated reprisals. Passive aggression is used to full effect. These types seem to dislike other people. They are plagued by powerful emotional undercurrents and they blame their discomfort on others. They appear cold; their emotional expression, when it is given vent, seems immature. They exhibit a sense of entitlement and do not think that they should have to earn what they get. They are poorly motivated and prone to bitterness. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

oh GOD----take that shit again!!! what the hell????

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Wonkavision View Post
    oh GOD----take that shit again!!! what the hell????
    I KNOW! what the hell happened!? i think i will...i remember that bothering me haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Your Q Score is: 21
    Fire Types
    The main strength of the Fire types is achievement. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this urge to achieve.

Dragon
    Fire with Air

Astrologically associated with Sagittarius and the Ninth House

Dragon types are charismatic leaders. They exude confidence and optimism and thrive on competition. They are progressive and expansive, socially oriented, and eager to achieve something for the greater good. They are informed by their love of ideas and exciting possibilities, and are often guided by strong moral and religious feeling. They can usually back up their plans with faultless logic. They are constantly active, moving restlessly from project to project, often having several going at once. They need to have control and will delegate tasks to people they can trust to perform well. They work hard and play hard. They are popular, both at work and socially. They have a flair for the dramatic and for display, but nevertheless they can be difficult to get to know intimately. They crave stimulation, are unconventional, and hate red tape.

Your Shadow Creature
    Earth Types
    All the Earth types have problems relating to productivity and stability. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.

Centaur
    Earth and Water

This shadow wants to control everything. They want to control everyone, and will keep people at a distance except to do this. They donít trust emotions because they are random and unfathomable. They seek to control their emotions too, to avoid being engulfed by them. They fear the unknown and hate what is hidden from them. From this comes a compulsive urge to reveal everything as far as possible and to categorize it. This can represent the sum of what they achieve, while more substantial goals are ignored. Even emotions are rationalized away or simply ignored, making them insensitive and callous. The biggest obstacle of weak Water is to overcome insensitivity and alienation; the biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed.
    i don't think dragon is ENTJ really; when does an ENTJ favor being dramatic? i think ENTP may be more accurate, with ENFP or ENTJ close by. i can definitely identify with some of the character traits.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Your Q Score is: 18

Air Types
    The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.
    Pegasus
    Air and Earth

Astrologically associated with Libra and the Seventh House

Pegasus types are theorists who aim to achieve in reality what they conceive with the mind. They are perfectionists who strive to produce order from what they regard as the chaos around them. They detest disorder and ugliness and have a particular flair for creating beautiful surroundings in which to live. They can be highly original and possibly eccentric. They are curious and open-minded but will require convincing evidence to back up ideas. They show exceptional organizational ability. Although they are among the least outgoing of the types they are very concerned with promoting social harmony. Their ability to be objective and impartial makes them popular as fair-minded arbiters of disputes. They are extremely independent and can seem emotionally distant.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
    Wyvern
    Fire and Water

The Mythical creature sounds kind of like me. The Shadow creature doesn't sound like me at all.
    After all,
    you're my wonderwall...

{listen: ‚ô•}

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENFp

Your Q Score is: 2

Air Types
    The main strength of the Air types is intellect. The second element indicates the most probable focus for this intellectual activity.Unicorn
    Air with Water

Astrologically associated with Gemini and the Third House

Unicorn types are very concerned with the communication of ideas. They are witty and likeable but can also be quite shy. They are easily bored and easily distracted, and may seem unpredictable and superficial for this reason. Actually they are very deep and are usually trying to find the connections between the people and things around them. They are highly imaginative but not very practical. They love knowledge for its own sake and are not concerned about putting it to use. They are socially astute and sensitive to othersí feelings, but may still appear somewhat aloof. They are drawn to grand schemes for unifying people but these often donít extend beyond the initial idea. Very logical and rational, Unicorn types are also unconventional and even bizarre. Other people may regard them as fey or just strange.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types
    All the Fire types have problems relating to anger and aggression. The weakest element indicates the main focus of these problems.Phoenix
    Fire and Earth

This shadow is prone to a sense of stagnation due to lack of motivation and laziness. Nothing durable is ever produced. Practical activities may never be embarked upon. There is an underlying sense of futility and hopelessness. Disillusionment results from their lack of confidence that they can change anything for the better, and in any case they do not have the will. At the same time there is an underlying grandiosity and even megalomania reflected in their dreams and aspirations. They need to feel special. Instead, they may simply overindulge or neglect themselves physically. The biggest obstacle of weak Earth is to overcome self-centeredness and greed; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.

Phantonym

The Primary is spot on but the shadow is just...wrong (if I do say so myself).

Your Q Score is: 15

Water Types

Satyr
    Water with Earth

Astrologically associated with Scorpio and the Eighth House (nope, I'm a Taurus)

Satyr types are warm and sociable but also enigmatic and mysterious. They are sensitive to othersí feelings and moods and are extremely insightful and perceptive. They feel a need to relate intimately with others and they often do so through sensual pleasures. However, they also have a tendency to be cautious and guarded and they need to maintain their privacy. This behavior confuses others and makes them appear unpredictable and capricious. They want to control over themselves and others in order to feel secure. They also want to merge with others to feel a sense of unity. They are frequently attracted to art and design, especially if it involves the natural world. They have a deep love of nature. They are imaginative and enjoy combining their creative urges with sensual pleasures in a productive way.

Your Shadow Creature

Fire Types

Dragon
    Fire and Air

This shadow is unreasonable, self-contradictory, and expedient. Pseudo-logic and tangled references to poorly understood arguments are used simply to justify current behavior. They are conceited and think that the usual social restrictions should not apply to them. They are snobbish, arrogant, and opportunistic. Their ostentation and name-dropping indicates an underlying sense of worthlessness. They want to succeed but lack the necessary drive, so they bathe in reflected glory. In their self-defeating attempts to do this they may give up their freedom and dignity. The biggest obstacle of weak Air is to overcome prejudice and ignorance; the biggest obstacle of weak Fire is to overcome anger and aggression.