• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Advanced Multidimensional Personality Matrix

wolfy

awsm
That was long. Here is my result

Your Personality Type:
Jack-of-all-trades
Your well-rounded personality makes you the Jack-of-all-trades. Your type is one of the most difficult to define - you tend to make decisions on a case-to-case basis, rather than going with a knee-jerk reaction. As a result, you are hard to pin down accurately. Your laidback but generally hardworking nature allows you to work in a variety of positions and to get along with a range of people. You appreciate having a balance between an active social and alone time in your life, and only occasionally experience anxiety or stress. You enjoy being around others, but you find that time alone refreshes you both mentally and spiritually. For the most part, you are confident and even-keeled. While you don't allow life to pass you by, you have an appreciation for the natural order of things, and although you accept change, you don't go to great lengths to create it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Personality Type:
Maverick

Your free spirit and outgoing nature makes you the Maverick. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have an outgoing and gregarious nature, and you enjoy spending time with a variety of people. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

Sounds about right. Wish the factors were publicly available -- seems like an interesting type system.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
It was long for a rather short result.

Here's mine, but it sounds too "good":

Your Personality Type:
Lover
Your kindness, altruism, and sincere enjoyment of people make you the Lover. You are the kind of person who genuinely enjoys and admires others and isn't afraid to show it. Although you occasionally enjoy spending time alone, you value your friends and loved ones very much, and would drop any project to be at their side. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth, openness, and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. In general, you are an emotionally stable and conscientious person.

PS: I paid the $11.00 for the expanded results. They read like a summary of the questions, as opposed to telling me what I don't already know. The most interesting part was the end, where they give you tips on how to grow towards what you consider your "ideal self".

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Could you post more of your results Peacebaby? I might buy it too.

These are my results:

Guru
Your emotional strength and openness make you the Guru. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to all who know you. Others admire and covet your steady emotions and solid confidence. Friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need, and you never fail to do whatever you can to help them out. You reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You love learning and have an insatiably curious mind. You enjoy giving to and spending time with others, but you also make time for yourself. You find that time spent alone helps energize and refresh you so you can face the world at your best. You are also no stranger to self-discipline - you are extremely conscientious and reliable. Your emotional stability, way with people, and ability to give to others can help you accomplish great things.

The description works for me.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Introduction
Based on the Five Factor Model credited to Goldberg, Costa and McRae, the Advanced
Multidimensional Personality Matrix (AMPM) is a comprehensive personality assessment designed
to provide you with valuable insight into your character, aptitudes, and disposition. The AMPM is
based on the theory that all human personality traits belong to one of five broad dimensions of
personality. Using factor analysis, a technique that reduces a set of characteristics into a smaller
number of underlying factors, personality psychologists discovered that five recurring factors
seemed to encompass all others.

The first three factors established were Emotional Stability, Extraversion, and Openness. Emotional
Stability refers to calmness, confidence, and emotional security, whereas Extroversion refers to an
external orientation and an interactive and socially engaged nature. Openness suggests curiosity,
imagination, and flexibility. The additional two factors that form the big five are Agreeableness and
Conscientiousness. Agreeableness refers to good-naturedness, sincerity, and likeability, and
Conscientiousness refers to careful, productive, rule-abiding behavior.
Each of the five main personality traits stretches along a continuum. For example, you will not be
designated as Agreeable or Disagreeable, but somewhere in between on a normal distribution. The
personality traits tested in the questionnaire are consistent cross-culturally, and are fairly stable
over time, beginning in young adulthood. An understanding of your position on each dimension can
provide you with valuable insight into your personality.

This is the intro to the expanded results. The next section looks at each of the 5 areas (@bold) in detail referencing the scale of answers you gave in the questions, gives you a little pie chart.

Here's one of mine:

Conscientiousness
Conscientiousness refers to a competency and productivity orientation. High scorers in
conscientiousness are orderly, rational, and focused. They have high standards and rarely fail to
meet them. High scorers in conscientiousness are hard working, productive, and goal-oriented.
They are generally rule-oriented and cautious, and never careless. Low scorers in
conscientiousness are laid-back, less orderly, and not as concerned about achievement. They are
usually less responsible and not as well organized as high scorers. They may be more carefree and
less concerned about following strict rules.

Diligence. You can be extremely focused and determined when you put your mind to it.
When necessary, you complete your tasks and goals on time. At other times, you are
casual and fail to persevere in your projects. You don't always take pride in your work.

Organization. You are disorderly and disorganized. You do not live by systems, and keep
no records or files for future reference. You often leave tasks incomplete, pay bills late, and
estimate time incorrectly. You are not concerned about time management or punctuality,
and you rarely keep an agenda or day timer. You never make plans too far in advance, and
may be seen by others as scattered.

Dependability. You always do what you say you will do. Coworkers and friends alike can
count on you to keep your word, and to do a complete and thorough job at any task. You
are reliable and loyal, and you always keep your promises.

Attention to Detail. While you don't always catch every single detail, you are fairly
meticulous. You try to tie up all loose ends before declaring a project complete, and you
often catch errors that others missed.

Efficiency. You are a somewhat efficient person. Although you don't always complete your
tasks in the most time-effective manner, you do seek to implement shortcuts into your day,
in order to increase efficiency. You may have difficulty prioritizing at times, but you rarely
waste too much time, energy, or material.

Self-Discipline. You are moderately self-disciplined. While you are usually able to
overcome reluctance for unpleasant tasks, at times you fail to motivate yourself to
accomplish your goals. You sometimes allow barriers such as fatigue and boredom to push
you off track.

Although, despite the assertion here that I am disorganized, I do pay bills on time, keep every bill (albeit in messy files, but they are here), I do care about punctuality (I am on-time over 90% of the time IRL) and I do have a day-timer LOL. A natural propensity to being disorganized does not make one manifest as disorganized.

Then at the end, depending on if you self-described as wanting to "improve" you get these paragraphs of advice. Here are two for reference from mine:

Self-Confidence
Do you have faith in your ability to meet challenges? Do you know the areas in which you shine?
The secrets to self-confidence are self-acceptance and acknowledgement of personal strengths.
While some people are brilliant in mathematics, the same people couldn't hit a middle C if they
tried. The key is to emphasize your strengths, and avoid comparing yourself to others. Most people
who lack self-confidence fail to acknowledge their successes, choosing to focus only on their
failures. Try breaking difficult tasks into smaller steps, and congratulate yourself for each success.
This will allow you to recognize your achievements. Secondly, surround yourself with people who
contribute to your self-confidence and affirm your self-worth. Avoid people who bring you down,
and bear in mind that a lot of blame and criticism probably come from within. Take steps to identify
and reduce negative self-talk, and watch your self-confidence soar!

Energy Level
To increase your energy level, ensure proper nutrition and adequate sleep. These two factors
combine to create low energy in a lot of people - it is impossible to keep up your spirits and energy
level when you are tired or unwell. Secondly, choose a new activity that excites you - enthusiasm
can be contagious, and will spread easily to the rest of your life. Finally, research has demonstrated
that simply acting more energetic can increase your energy level. Moving around quickly
accelerates your heartbeat, and gets your brain working faster. If you can ignore your natural
tendency toward under-stimulation, your body will follow your lead and pick up the pace.

An issue for me that pops out is that if you are an idealist, of course you are looking to improve, and perhaps would identify with more of these than is probably realistic. For example, I scored high on self-confidence, but who wouldn't want even more? So I answered with that one - yes, I want THE MOST self-confidence! So it shows here as tips to improve it, despite my high score in it.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Now I wish I had 11 bucks to buy the report. Sucks not having a job. :(

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I really liked this test!! It was long, but I liked it that it asked more questions when it needed "clarification." I think my result is spot on, too.

Your Personality Type:
Quiet Leader
Your introverted nature, emotional strength, self-discipline and acceptance of others make you the Quiet Leader. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to those who know you. Your steady emotions and solid confidence are admirable. You are capable of deep thought and consideration of issues; your insatiably curious mind and love of learning make you a reservoir of information. You have a small circle of close friends, and they often look to you as a role model and for advice. You enjoy giving to others, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts. You are also extremely conscientious - others can always count on you to follow through on your promises and to do your best. You are able to lead others in a very unassuming way.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
I have a job but,

Your Personality Type:

Artist
Your creativity and imagination make you the Artist. You are a free spirit who loves ideas and creative exploration, and you need time alone to get your creative juices flowing. While you enjoy simply following your imagination, your strong self-discipline keeps you working hard toward your creative goals. You rely mainly on yourself, yet you are the kind of person others can turn to for help and advice. While people who lean to the more creative, inner-oriented side of life can sometimes be emotionally unstable, this is certainly not the case with you - you have a reserve of emotional strength that guides you even during difficult times.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Personality Type:
Counselor

Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Your Personality Type:
Quiet Leader
Your introverted nature, emotional strength, self-discipline and acceptance of others make you the Quiet Leader. Your genuine kindness and sincerity endears you to those who know you. Your steady emotions and solid confidence are admirable. You are capable of deep thought and consideration of issues; your insatiably curious mind and love of learning make you a reservoir of information. You have a small circle of close friends, and they often look to you as a role model and for advice. You enjoy giving to others, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts. You are also extremely conscientious - others can always count on you to follow through on your promises and to do your best. You are able to lead others in a very unassuming way.

Kinda true... but 'leader'? Noo... I don't want to be a leader!

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Visionary

Your inward focus, propensity for deep thought and reflection, and creative imagination make you the Visionary. You are a curious person, who enjoys gaining new knowledge and experience. Endeavors that allow for self-introspection are quite satisfying for you. You enjoy spending time alone, and for this reason, may be considered aloof. You like to stretch your imagination and consider the possibilities. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. However, people sometimes tell you that your head is in the clouds, and that you should take more responsibility for your commitments. While your exploits allow you to appear confident, you occasionally suffer from insecurity and unstable moods. Your forays into your mind and the world beyond keep your spirits up and allow you to maintain a stable mood.

valentine

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your Personality Type:
Philosopher
Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Your Personality Type:
Non-conformist
Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
Counselor
Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.

Jaguar

Adventurer

Your carefree and creative spirit makes you the Adventurer. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. While you have conviction in your personal beliefs, you are willing to try almost anything once. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you know your boundaries. You have a fairly outgoing nature, and enjoy spending time both with people and alone. You tend to be fairly stable emotionally, and are generally a pleasant person to be around.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Your Personality Type:
Samaritan

Your genuine concern for people and your community makes you the Samaritan. Your high moral standards and compassionate attitude does not allow you to stand idly by in the presence of any kind of injustice. You are extremely open to experiences and are very accepting of people and ideas. Despite your somewhat internal orientation, friends and strangers alike turn to you in times of need. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interpersonal interactions are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your ability to give to others and follow through is commendable.

meme duchess

mein, memeself, and MeMe
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
SglCcRH.png

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Personality Type:
Philosopher

Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Personality Type:
Worker Bee

Your internal orientation and conscientiousness make you the Worker Bee. You focus on the internal world of thoughts and feelings, and enjoy spending time in smaller social groups or alone. You occasionally experience emotional instability, and time alone with your thoughts helps you relieve worry, self-doubt, and maintain your calm. You have learned methods to control your moods, and you know what works for you. You like to keep your life simple and the number of people in it manageable. You have a small group of friends with whom you keep close touch. You have a very strong work ethic and always follow through on your projects. Even though you are someone who is a bit difficult to reach emotionally (and you like it that way!), others know that you are a trustworthy person and can be counted upon to do what you say you will.