User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

This damn test made me answer 372 questions before it let me go to the next section .

Your Personality Type:
    Manager
    Your flexibility, hard-working attitude, and excellent organizational skills make you the Manager. Your ability to juggle tasks, follow through, and deal with people is admirable, and your firm but friendly attitude gains you respect. You are open to trying out new ideas and methods of performing tasks, and you don't get easily discouraged if things don't work out as planned - you have excellent self-discipline and strive to consistently do your best. You are an outgoing individual; you make sure that the people around you are happy, and do what you can to help when they're not. When people come to you with their problems, you reflect thoughtfully on the issue, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. You occasionally experience rocky emotions and disagreeable moods, but you can usually get back on track with minimal effort.

I am on a strict budget until next week, so I can't buy the results. Either way it's not likely to tell me anything I don't already know. The results do not surprise me at all and it fits me well.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Your Personality Type:
    Counselor

Your interactive orientation, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need - you are never judgmental, and you always know the right thing to say. You reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of insight or creative solution. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wonder is this could correlate to ennegram or MBTI...
    IxxP-Conscientious-Slytherin-Leisurely-Idiosyncratic-9w1-4w3-7w6-sp/so-LII-Ne

Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?
    -J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Punderstorm View Post
    I wonder is this could correlate to ennegram or MBTI...
    I'd try to find out.. if the website gave us a list of the types or something.

Additionally, check this out:

This is the result given in the sample report on the website.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Punderstorm liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I really like this test, I've done it two times and my results were:

Your Personality Type:
    Non-conformist
    Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.

Your Personality Type:
    Philosopher
    Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Philosopher. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.
    "If the truth shall kill them, let them die"

468: The Truth Teller [4w5 - 6w5 - 8w7].
    Ni 45.1|Ne 38.4|Ti 35.1|Te 33.2|Fi 32.1|Si 30.2|Se 29.2|Fe 18.8

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    125 so/sp
    Socionics
    ISTj None

I took this once before and got the Executive.
    Your inward focus and capacity for original thought makes you the Executive. Others admire your critical eye and your ability to see both sides of any story. You can wax philosophical about almost anything, although you may not be the kind to try to actively sell your ideas to others - you're more likely to keep your thoughts to yourself. You can be somewhat challenging to get along with, and others may resent this. You enjoy spending time alone, and use these moments to indulge your imagination and reflect on your experiences. Your alone time rejuvenates you and allows you to maintain good spirits and a fairly steady mood.

Interestingly enough, when I retook it and answered what I would act and be like in a united, nationalistic, monocultural Catholic country, I got the Giver.
    Your genuine concern for the people and community around you makes you the Giver. Your high moral standards and compassionate attitude do not allow you to stand idly by in the presence of any kind of injustice. You are a magnet attracting those seeking direction, advice, and a role model. When people turn to you for help, you reflect thoughtfully on the issues at hand, and don't give up until you reach some kind of solution to offer. Your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy, dependability and altruism do not go unnoticed. Others find you quite pleasant to be around. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others are gifts. Just be sure that you indulge your occasional need for solitude from time to time.
    Enneagram
    Tritype: 125 (The Mentor = Gut-Heart-Head = Rational-Idealistic/Caring-Interpersonal/Intense-Cerebral)
    Main type: 1 (The Reformer = Gut = Rational-Idealistic) Wing types: 1w9 > 2w1 > 5w6
    Instinctual variant stacking: so/sp

Socionics
    LSI-0-ISTj (The Inspector - Logical Sensing Introvert)

Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
    ISTJ (The Duty Fulfiller - )

“A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of a sheep.” - George R. R. Martin

Enneagram
    954 sp/sx

Your Personality Type:
    Counselor
    Your calm and quiet nature, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need, and people know that they can usually count on you to be there when needed. You seem to know the perfect thing to say in order to make someone feel better and typically don't give up until you reach some kind of insightful or creative solution. While you prefer to keep to yourself, your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others is admirable.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Counselor
    Your calm and quiet nature, emotional strength, and acceptance of others make you the Counselor. You are the kind of person that friends and strangers alike turn to in times of need, and people know that they can usually count on you to be there when needed. You seem to know the perfect thing to say in order to make someone feel better and typically don't give up until you reach some kind of insightful or creative solution. While you prefer to keep to yourself, your interactions with others are characterized by warmth and caring, and your empathy and altruism do not go unnoticed. Your emotional stability and ability to give to others is admirable.
    I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free...

Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    584 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTp Te

Wow...that was the test...
    Your Personality Type:
    Non-conformist
    Your confidence, imagination, and creative spirit make you the Non-conformist. You are not interested in following society's dictates - you prefer to think for yourself. You are willing to try almost anything once, and you know there is always something to be learned or gained from varied experiences. Your imaginative exploits rarely entail acting completely irresponsibly - you tend to be fairly conscientious. You don't make an effort to socialize with others - you prefer to spend time alone or with a few close people who understand you. Your alone time helps keep your emotions stable and your mind available for your preferred pursuits. Your creative and curious spirit combine with your profoundly steady emotions to make a very unique personality.
    True Neutral /SLOAN+ RxOe|I|/5w4-8w9-4w5 Te>Ni>Fi>Ti>>>>>Fe
    "There is no intellectualism in faith. Both atheist and theist choose their belief system based on ego and self-preservation." by 2017

You call me selfish but wait...
    People are generally selfish.
    They don't cere about truth.
    They cere about their truths.
    -by myself.
    YOUR POINT OF VIEW IS NOT IMPORTANT CUZ YOU MADE IT UNIMPORTANT!