• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

aelan's weird and random tests

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Aha. Reading that other thread really clarifies the Monty Hall problem. Gotcha. :)

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Typing test!

Since the countries naming thread is also dependent on typing speed, here goes a fun one. :devil:

Typing Test!

Get those fingers cracking! Suggest you give it 3 tries as the phrase changes each time.

My range: 69 - 79 words per minute.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Since the countries naming thread is also dependent on typing speed, here goes a fun one. :devil:

Typing Test!

Get those fingers cracking! Suggest you give it 3 tries as the phrase changes each time.

I like typing tests. My low was 79, my high was 103 :D It's rather dependent on the sentance.

I sometimes play these; Only Typing Games

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
I like typing tests. My low was 79, my high was 103 :D It's rather dependent on the sentance.

I sometimes play these; Only Typing Games

Thanks for the link.

Dammit you're fast! You type without looking at the keyboard then?

yes, that's why I'd think a 3 time trial would be better. I had 69 on a sentence with old English - they deduct points if your spelling is wrong. *lol*

There's this neopets game called typing terror that has me and my sis screeching at the screen. At the final stage, you have to type 20 8-letter words in less than a minute while a monster shoots firepower at you, and they're non standard words :D

Ok. Let's see if anyone tops 103... :popc1:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

Typing Test!

Interestingly, my typing speed seems to have actually increased since I was in 8th grade taking Keyboarding. Back then I think could type between 32 - 43 words per minute. Now I seem to be between 45-55. I wonder why it increased rather than decreased since I haven't been practicing with a typing program? Weird.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP

:boohoo: suddenly, I feel like a sluggish armadillo.

Athenian, maybe your vocabulary/word recognition has improved since 8th grade, so you do not actually read the full words to recognise it and then type, but say, a couple of letters and your brain fills in the rest. That'd shave some time off, methinks.

Metamorphosis

MBTI Type
INTJ

Athenian, maybe your vocabulary/word recognition has improved since 8th grade, so you do not actually read the full words to recognise it and then type, but say, a couple of letters and your brain fills in the rest. That'd shave some time off, methinks.

I knew all of those First Person Shooters I played during high school were teaching me valuable life skills! :2ar15:

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

I really don't think I learned much vocabulary in school... I took a test in 8th grade that said that in terms of vocabulary, I could already read at something above a 12 grade level. (Which was offset by my math being on a 4th grade level.) Somehow I managed to make it up enough that I could take Algebra 1 in 10th grade. (I was supposed to take it 9th grade, but I wasn't that far caught up yet.)

I was wondering if typing on a word processor or something without using a tutor/measurement would count, actually. I've done a lot of typing on a computer since then, although it wasn't with a measuring program.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
Ok. Let's see if anyone tops 103... :popc1:

I max out at about 100 in RL situations (I do some transcriptions/data entry from time to time). Maybe 110 if I'm typing for myself (although on an hourly basis, it's more like 70.) It depends on what you are typing and how you learnt.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
around 88-95... I'm not really a typist... All I've done are text-based rpg and my html/script typing. They're good, but not that good.

I've heard the fastest typing speed is like 230wpm :shock: Lady on TV... it's crazy.

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
44708 on hard, had the most issues with orange for some reason.

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Typing test: 87 wpm

Longevity Test: healthy lifestyle, keep it up etc, projected lifespan of 87 (weird, same as my typing test!)

Depression Test: tells me to seek counselling, hardly surprising, but stupid considering that all my answers were 'rarely' and 'never' except the problems sleeping part.

Didn't do the lateral puzzles test cos those kinds of things I do not too well at simply because they bore me to tears so I can't concentrate on them and don't try.

Reading speed test: Virtual speed reader

Good with words: choreographer of words

Rabid chicken: 42 eggs

Some of the others wouldn't load, or just didn't work properly.

Be cool if there was an arrogance test. I'd probably score quite well in that :D

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
78 - 98 wpm

And Athenian, I also type way faster than I did when I took the only typing classes I ever took, in years 6 to 8... I honestly think that the best practice is just frequent use of the computer! :D

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Puzzles for March

I'm back! For March, a mix of a puzzle, trivia & light-hearted personality tests, and finally, given the chats on relationships with the girls here, one for them.

Moving the red beetle: puzzle
(Let me know if anyone can complete all 12 levels / what time did you take to complete each level. Yes, competitive. :D)

What kind of underwear are you
(The questions were entertaining).

Attracting the wrong type of men?
(This was a realisation point for me).

Science Quiz!
(This one made me feel dumb :( )

Sub, I couldn't find an arrogance test, but this is an interesting one, probably related to the monitoring and Machiavellian quizzes earlier posted by others:
Power Freak Quiz
(Try the Sex and Territorial ones linked there too)

And finally. :D
Sexual Values

(No, you do not have to post your results if you do not wish to.)

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
With your 40 % you are: Congrats, you are boxers. You're loose and baggy but we all still love you because you make us feel all warm and fuzzy. You come in many colors but for some reason we only wash one pair of you. You're open to the world and occasionally you let a little too much spill out. You can be kinky but you are usually stuffed inside of those pants so we can't see you. Come out more little boxer shorts... we miss you. 45 % from 40448 test takers had this profile!

Hehehe.... I like this test.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
hehe. I thought ENTPs would like that.

I've a tied score for panties and boxers. I wonder why. :thelook:

With your 33 % you are: Congrats, you are panties. Like your brother the boxers you are varied but still very attractive. You sometimes peak out at us and tempt us with your low-cut edges. You are incredibly popular and despite what the boys say, they all wish they were wearing you. And we wish they would take us off... I mean, whoa, who said that?! 25 % from 40450 test takers had this profile!

With your 33 % you are:
Congrats, you are boxers. You're loose and baggy but we all still love you because you make us feel all warm and fuzzy. You come in many colors but for some reason we only wash one pair of you. You're open to the world and occasionally you let a little too much spill out. You can be kinky but you are usually stuffed inside of those pants so we can't see you. Come out more little boxer shorts... we miss you.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
More tests! Wahoo!

Be back once I have completed them. :D

Edit:

I finished the car one! Woohoo! Level 8 gave me the most trouble, funnily enough. And it looks like it took me about 40 min.

Underwear: Teehee.

With your 47 % you are: Congrats, you are panties. Like your brother the boxers you are varied but still very attractive. You sometimes peak out at us and tempt us with your low-cut edges. You are incredibly popular and despite what the boys say, they all wish they were wearing you. And we wish they would take us off... I mean, whoa, who said that?! 25 % from 40451 test takers had this profile!

Wrong Type of Men:

You're a strategic sister!
Strategic Sister who knows what she wants and how to get it. Go girl!

Lol, whatever. I seem to be able to figure out those sort of tests far too easily - in any case I never get anything other than glowing results. ><

Science Test:

You got 9 out of 20 correct
You are in the 65th percentile.

The average score is 9 out of 20 correct.
52% of people got a lower score than you.
14% of people got the same score as you.
34% of people got a higher score than you.
6130 people have taken this test.

Ouch. I thought I did better than that. It has been four years since I last did science of any description, though. :D