User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm still the site dunce! I got the highest score of anyone here yet! 84548 in the hard mode! I tended to make a mental note of what color the word above was and then click on the word that was the same color as the word above in the selection below! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I was really good at matching the colors though! I guess I'll end up spending my life sorting and folding assorted socks together with my great talent!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm still the site dunce! I got the highest score of anyone here yet! 84548 in the hard mode! I tended to make a mental note of what color the word above was and then click on the word that was the same color as the word above in the selection below! :yim_rolling_on_the_

I was really good at matching the colors though! I guess I'll end up spending my life sorting and folding assorted socks together with my great talent!
    Don't worry, I did much worse the first time, 100,000+ points, and how close I got to the high score on later tries was irking me enough that I kept playing. Now I really do have the high score: 35342 points. It's just a matter of practice.

EDIT: Well, now I don't anymore. Someone named "jpretz" now has 17034. :eek: I'm not willing to put in the amount of time/effort needed to beat that score (and honestly don't think I could without learning a trick or something), so I'm done.
    Last edited by Athenian200; 01-01-2008 at 11:09 PM.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    1st attempt: 5XXXXX.
    2nd attempt: 49XXX on hard.
    5th attempt: 45686

Alright I really am stopping now.

I don't like it.

I'm going to play the word bubbles game on lumosity. That game is addictive.

BTW, I'm not very observant. I kept trying to type in 'luminosity' instead of the lumosity to get the website.
    Cze. Happy New Year. I've a horrible image of you rabidly clicking on the PC into the wee hours of the morning going, "Dang! Missed it!"

Quote Originally Posted by htb View Post
    First and last time, on hard: 53529 points.
    Hey. Not bad. Did synesthesia make it more difficult for you?

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

I'm wondering does everyone start with the hard mode?

that is the dissociation and the task is to unwire the brain in a sense, to take it differently.

lol@ socks. If I ever run a laundromat, I'll know whom to hire. Hey, that could be a niche business. Imagine all the unpaired socks in the world, if you ran a service to match them?

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post

After 2 or 3, however, I stumbled on a trick that helped a lot... simply speaking the color I wanted out loud made it pretty easy the rest of the way. I still had a little trouble finding the word I wanted in the pick-list, but it was much easier to reject incorrect choices.
    That's what I did as well. It helps.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Thank you. I don't claw..
    Yea! And thanks for the explanation. I'm still wondering how htb managed a score which is pretty normal. INTJ focus?

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    I'm a lefty, all the way: left-eye, left-hand, left-foot. How does it relate to it all?
    brain function division. I was guessing this test could be easier for right brainers (lefties) since it is non-linear. But I'm not certain. Lateralization of brain function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edit: I think I'll list the tests I'm digging out on the front post so it is easier.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Cze. Happy New Year. I've a horrible image of you rabidly clicking on the PC into the wee hours of the morning going, "Dang! Missed it!"
    :eek:

Are you watching me???

And that is SO not what I do. SO NOT.

Now I must be off to play more lumosity.

*click* *click* *click* *click*

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Default 3 more tests!

The Room:
    The above is a short personality one where you get to decide your room, and it gives a snapshot of personality. Interesting, if not, you get a nice picture (hopefully)!.

Edit: Removed Power test

And a cute musical memory one.

Have fun. I want to know who can manage the IQ one. BAH!!
    Last edited by white; 01-04-2008 at 11:16 PM.

MBTI
    INFJ

Stupid question: where are the answers to the IQ test?? I'm not paying $50 to get them! And I'll think twice about tackling the questions if I can't have the answers

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Wandering View Post
    Stupid question: where are the answers to the IQ test?? I'm not paying $50 to get them! And I'll think twice about tackling the questions if I can't have the answers
    *lol* I've the answers, but obviously I can't post them up because I've a feeling most folks would give up along the 5th problem and start clicking for answers. =D.

PM me if you want the answers and the grading scale - the test is used for admission to some IQ societies, so they do not want the answers leaked I think. I probably will remove it in a week.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    *lol* I've the answers, but obviously I can't post them up because I've a feeling most folks would give up along the 5th problem and start clicking for answers. =D.

PM me if you want the answers and the grading scale - the test is used for admission to some IQ societies, so they do not want the answers leaked I think. I probably will remove it in a week.
    Curious... might try and kill some brain cells later. Thankie for sharing.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I'm only a Bobbing Bobcat when I'm shooting sheep.

And The Room is stupid.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Curious... might try and kill some brain cells later. Thankie for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I'm only a Bobbing Bobcat when I'm shooting sheep.

And The Room is stupid.
    Move it along, bobcat sista! *lol*.

Your room wasn't pretty enough?

The Hoeflin test made me feel stupid. *wry smile*