User Tag List

First 345

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

It's been an evolution to get to this point, however, and I don't doubt that there will be moments in my future when it dips down once again. But I think my overall 'baseline', even given those dips, is much much higher now than in the past, and I don't believe the baseline will dip significantly.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

13 - Dissatisfied

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I answered high to most of the questions except I disagreed on the last because there's always room for improvement!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

32... a pretty good score for an unemployed person!

of course I never did enjoy working
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

5 – 9 Extremely Dissatisfied

Individuals who score in this range are usually extremely unhappy with their current life. In some cases this is in reaction to some recent bad event such as widowhood or unemployment. In other cases, it is a response to a chronic problem such as alcoholism or addiction. In yet other cases the extreme dissatisfaction is a reaction due to something bad in life such as recently having lost a loved one. However, dissatisfaction at this level is often due to dissatisfaction in multiple areas of life. Whatever the reason for the low level of life satisfaction, it may be that the help of others are needed – a friend or family member, counseling with a member of the clergy, or help from a psychologist or other counselor. If the dissatisfaction is chronic, the person needs to change, and often others can help.
    Maybe I went a little too far.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    xxxx

32. I'm a victim of a much-cherished sunny disposition.

6 - In most ways my life is close to my ideal. (I laugh daily. My life is average, and I find that beautiful.)
    7 - The conditions of my life are excellent. (Food. Running water. Electricity. ISP with 99% uptime. Warm bed to sleep in)
    6 - I am satisfied with my life. (Not a 7 because, realistically, life isn't THAT perfect.)
    6 - So far I have gotten the important things I want in life. (Have them or on track to get them. No major regrets about missing past opportunities.)
    7 - If I could live my life over, I would change almost nothing. (See above; I believe I've done a good job of being human.)
    If a deaf INFP falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

20, I'm fairly young so I have yet to experience a lot of what life has to offer.

MBTI
    INtP

3+4+2+2+2 = 13.

This sounds bleaker than it is. Life's not *bad*, there are good things about it, and I've avoided almost all of the terrible things that strike people. But in doing so I've also avoided/managed to fail at the things that I consider *most* important from a fulfillment point of view.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]