User Tag List

First 45678 Last

INFJ
    Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

ENTP

I did it again. My previous score was on the page 4.
    I just realized that I was less dreamyfeely than I tought so.. =/

MBTI
    ESFJ

ENFP .. Interesting scores.

E - 65%
    N - 55%
    F - 55%
    P - 55%

Can someone really be that balanced????
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

INTJ

figsfiggyfigs

Your are INTJ

Not a good test.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

INTP

INTP is also known as THEORIZER
    Quiet, reserved, brilliant in exams, especially in theoretical or scientific subjects. Logical to the point of hair-splitting. Mainly interested in ideas, with little liking for parties or small talk. Tend to have sharply defined interests. Need to choose careers focused around a strong interest. Logical and precise. Persevering and thorough, somewhat impersonal. Not impressed with authority. Theoretical.

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

Distribution of score on dimensions
    50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
    The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
    E - Extroversion

Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.
    N - Intuition

The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.
    F - Feeling

The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.
    P - Perceiving

The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I got ENFP instead of INFP this time. I got around 50/50 on I/E last time, and more like 35/65 this time. Probably a one question difference, lol.

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER
    Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

I-36% E-64%
    N-100% S-0%
    F-18% T-82%
    P-82% J-18%
    Your are ENTP
    ENTP is also known as INNOVATOR
    Quick. Ingenious, good at many things. Stimulating company, alert and outspoken. May argue for fun on either side of a question. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems, but may neglect routine assignments. Apt to turn to one new interest after another. Skillful in finding logical reasons for what they want. Inspiring and enthusiastic, Analytical. Like novelty and uncertainty. Pragmatic and goaloriented. Love challenges.

Unusual results. I'm at least sensing enough to realize that the 'Your' should've been 'You.' And I've never tested as a moderate extravert before...
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........