User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

No suprise here. I pretty much always score as INTP, though I think it might be more likely I'm INFP.

Lovely how the colours match my avatar and signature images somewhat...

...but..."Your are INTP"? "Your are"..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Your are INFP

INFP is also known as IDEALIZER

Full of enthusiasms and loyalties but seldom talk of it until they know you well. Care about learning, ideas, language and independent projects of their own. Tend to undertake too much, then somehow get it done. Friendly but often too absorbed in what they are doing to be sociable. Little concern with possessions or physical surroundings. Idealistic and committed. Adaptable. Respond well to the needs of others. Dislike detail.

your resident asshole

Interesting test... I've never seen it before.
    I got ISFJ, but many of the results were around 50-50. :/

allowing commitments to occur if others want to make them.
    pushing for definite commitments to ensure that they are made.

Depending on the situation, BOTH.

using methods I know well that are effective to get the job done.
    trying to think of new methods of doing tasks when confronted with them.

Depending on the situation, BOTH.

thinking about possibilities.
    dealing with actualities.

BOTH

focus on the tasks and the work need to be done
    focus on the people around me and their needs

BOTH
    (If someone can't do both- they don't even deserve to be hired for a job.)

Are they looking for unbalanced people who can't function in the real world, or what?

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Are they looking for unbalanced people who can't function in the real world, or what?
    There are always questions like that in tests...as in, would prefer to choose both...or neither. But it isn't possible and one's forced to make a decision.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

Ginkgo

Question -

What motivates you guys to continue taking different tests if you already know your type? Are you checking the test for accuracy? Are you seeking out different descriptions? I don't understand the redundancy.

Members- go to your windows, open them and shout: "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!"

i've been feelin' the j...

ENFJ is also known as ENERGIZER
    Responsive and responsible. Generally feel real concern for what others think or want, and try to handle things with due regard for other people's, feelings. Can present a proposal or lead a group discussion with ease and tact. Sociable, popular, active, but put time enough into their work to perform well. Natural leaders. Effective in interpersonal relationships and skills. Tolerant trusted and forgiving.

Distribution of score on dimensions

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
    The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.
    every normal man must be tempted, at times,
    to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
    and begin slitting throats.
    h.l. mencken

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    This is my thought with almost every test.

"I am a huge, incapable baby with respect to

[ ] People
    [ ] Things"

anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Question -

What motivates you guys to continue taking different tests if you already know your type? Are you checking the test for accuracy? Are you seeking out different descriptions? I don't understand the redundancy.
    dunno, it's kind of fun and neat more than it is insightful and revealing

Check out all the "Which shade of blue are you?" and "Which strong Biblical female are you?" tests in this forum

Edit: Actually, sometimes, I sort of use the results to gauge my thought processes over time

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Distribution of score on dimensions

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
    The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
    I - Introversion
    Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition
    The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking
    The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

P - Perceiving
    The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne