User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I kind of thought I might get I or T as I was going through the test, but nope, still ENFP.

Your are ENFP

ENFP is also known as CLARIFIER

Warmly enthusiastic, high-spirited, ingenious, imaginative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Quick with a solution to any difficulty and ready to help anyone with a problem. Often rely on their ability to improvise instead of preparing in advance. Can usually find compelling reasons for whatever they want. Gifted observers and enterprisers. Charming and likable. Not interested in routine living patterns.

Distribution of score on dimensions

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.
    The bigger difference, the more significant is the leading attribute.

Most significant characteristics
    E - Extroversion

Extroverted persons are attuned to the culture, people, and things around them, endeavoring to make decisions congruent with demands and expectations. The extrovert is outgoing, socially free, interested in variety and in working with people. The extrovert may become impatient with long, slow tasks and does not mind being interrupted by people.
    N - Intuition

The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.
    F - Feeling

The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.
    P - Perceiving

The perceiver is a gatherer, always wanting to know more before deciding, holding off decisions and judgments. As a consequence, the perceiver is open, flexible, adaptive, nonjudgmental, able to see and appreciate all sides of issues, always welcoming new perspectives and new information about issues. However, perceivers are also difficult to pin down and may be indecisive and noncommittal, becoming involved in so many tasks that do not reach closure that they may become frustrated at times. Even when they finish tasks, perceivers will tend to look back at them and wonder whether they are satisfactory or could have been done another way. The perceiver wishes to roll with life rather than change it.

MBTI
    ISFP

I got ESFP.

Well, well . . . that's a new one to add to the list of things I've tested as:

INTJ
    INFP
    ENFP
    ISFP
    INFJ

At least, I think it's a new one. I'm starting to lose track.

(The 'problem' is that most functions test toward the middle.)

Your are ISFP

ISFP is also known as EXPERIENCER

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Your are INTJ

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER

Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

50% means an equal score on both dimensions. This will lead to an X in the given dimension attribute.

Most significant characteristics:

I - Introversion

Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition

The intuition person prefers possibilities, theories, gestalts, the overall, invention, and the new and becomes bored with nitty-gritty details, the concrete and actual, and facts unrelated to concepts. The intuitive person thinks and discusses in spontaneous leaps of intuition that may leave out or neglect details. Problem solving comes easily for this individual, although there may be a tendency to make errors of fact.

T - Thinking

The thinker makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on logic, analysis, and evidence, avoiding the irrationality of making decisions based on feelings and values. As a result, the thinker is more interested in logic, analysis, and verifiable conclusions than in empathy, va1ues, and persona1 warmth. The thinker may step on others’ feelings and needs without realizing it, neglecting to take into consideration the values of others.

J - Judging

The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.
    ----

The typos, grammatical, and spelling errors throughout this test are nerve wracking! But, I got expected results given this is a dichotomous test, and quite basic in the questions it asks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

i didn't know spambots commented on mbti now.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I am struck by the pretty pattern in your chart here. I love it.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

INTJ is also known as DESIGNER

Usually have original minds and great drive for their own ideas and purposes. In fields that appeal to them, they have a fine power to organize a job and carry it through with or without help. Skeptical, critical, independent determined, often stubborn. Must learn to yield less important points in order to win the most important. Builders and designers of both systems and products. Logical, evaluative with positive outlook. Theoretical and somewhat impersonal.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Got INTP.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

garbage

Your are INFJ

INFJ is also known as HARMONIZER

Succeed by perseverance, originality and desire to do whatever is needed or wanted. Put their best efforts into Their work. Quietly forceful, conscientious, concerned for others. Respected for their firm principles. Likely to be honored and followed for their clear convictions as to how best to serve the common good Gifted and effective communicators. Imaginative and intuitive. Good interpersonal skills. Excel at problem solving.

Most significant characteristics
    I - Introversion
    Persons more introverted than extroverted tend to make decisions somewhat independently of constraints and prodding from the situation, culture, people, or things around them. They are quiet, diligent at working alone, and socially reserved. They may dislike being interrupted while working and may tend to forget names and faces.

N - Intuition

F - Feeling
    The feeler makes judgments about life, people, occurrences, and things based on empathy. warmth and personal values. As a consequence, feelers are more interested in people and feelings than in impersonal logic, analysis, and things, and in conciliation and harmony more than in being on top or achieving impersonal goals. The feeler gets along well with people in general.

J - Judging
    The judger is decisive, firm, and sure, setting goals and sticking to them. The judger wants to close books. make decisions. and get on to the next project. When a project does not yet have closure, judgers will leave it behind and go on to new tasks and not look back.

well,