User Tag List

First 23456 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

*rofl* At least it is a fun test, no?

I went mad on the raindrops one. Btw, the numpad is easier to use for that one.

Splittet, I think the correlation with IQ comes about because:

1) "Birdwatching" tests attention and linguistics + educated guesswork. The closer you click to the bird, the higher the points you get.

2) "Monsters" tests memory, spatial, attention to detail on colours, end object etc. An average person is able to remember a sequence of 7 things. Bonus points comes in if you can correctly identify the monsters' colours too.

3) "raindrops" : numerical ability - if you go for the big raindrops you get a clear screen btw. I wonder if you get bonus points for going for the big one in a screen full of raindrops. Also tests ability under pressure.

- I believe the above are all components in an overall intelligence, so the correlation could exist. But this was not meant as an IQ test - just a measure of the above cognitive processes. The more you do it, the better your score, till it reaches a plateau and dies away. I can't do this test more than twice, at which point I'm so wired up I'm flying off my seat and squwaking at random raindrops.

- It gets skewed when smart test-takers like pt come around to try beat the system *rofl*.

- Athenian, it is just a test, and as you've seen from pt, there're many ways to beat the system, I wouldn't use it as a measure of intelligence IRL - there's too many components of intelligence for one test to measure fully methinks.

Edit: How'd everyone do tranquilising sheep? Can anyone get the cheetah?

MBTI
    INTJ

Well, isn't it supposed to be an IQ test? To me the test seems pretty g-loaded. Results seems to be +-10 points of what people normally test on IQ tests, and that's not much worse than the difference between actual IQ tests.

MBTI
    yupp

really? really? my scores suck, my actual IQ is not that low. not even by 10 points.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

wow- I suck!

overall IQ 107
    attention-72
    memory- 128
    processing speed- 121

and I'm an ambling armadillo!

in my defense I'm using a lap top for this! and I guess I'm bad at paying attention!

my real IQ is higher than that!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    wow- I suck!

overall IQ 107
    attention-72
    memory- 128
    processing speed- 121

and I'm an ambling armadillo!

in my defense I'm using a lap top for this! and I guess I'm bad at paying attention!

my real IQ is higher than that!
    Nah, you don't suck. It's just the attention part that needs to be done twice, because many, me and you included, didn't totally get it the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    really? really? my scores suck, my actual IQ is not that low. not even by 10 points.
    I think you too should take the whole test again. Make sure you know what the tasks are about. It doesn't seem like you get the attention task. Read the "How to play".

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    Nah, you don't suck. It's just the attention part that needs to be done twice, because many, me and you included, didn't totally get it the first time.
    yeah- I took it only once! and I'm also dyslexic, so I really sucked at some of the stuff!

for everyone who didn't try to beat the system straight off!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

I'm not sure taking it again really helps?

I hit 151 the first time, then 154. But it went downhill from there. I think I lose focus once the raindrops go mad. Then my brain short-circuits and I'm unable to think.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    I'm not sure taking it again really helps?

I hit 151 the first time, then 154. But it went downhill from there. I think I lose focus once the raindrops go mad. Then my brain short-circuits and I'm unable to think.
    It helps taking it again if you didn't get it the first time. I didn't know what the attention part was about the first time and scored 86. Then I figured out what I was supposed to do, and got 122. If you know what the task is about however, there isn't much to gain.

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Eh folks. It's just meant for fun, please don't take it so seriously. I could come up with dumb IQ/personality tests too.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I've been practicing, and I seem to be improving on everything but memory. I recently got 141 on Attention, and 127 on Processing Speed. (Those two have actually been kind of fun recently.) I'm staying between 90-100 on memory... that must be my real deficit for some reason. Hmm... what could be causing that?