• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Technology Personality Test (MBTI)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your personality type is probably INFP (or perhaps INFJ).

Your personality type code can be obtained by combining the four letters of each preference, i.e.: INFP. However, as no questionnaire is 100% accurate, we suggest that you also consider whether your type might be INFJ.

ISTJ 37%
ISFJ 46%
INFJ 84%
INTJ 75%
ISTP 56%
ISFP 74%
INFP 92%
INTP 75%
ESTP 32%
ESFP 41%
ENFP 78%
ENTP 70%
ESTJ 23%
ESFJ 41%
ENFJ 60%
ENTJ 42%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INFP or INFJ.

If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognize it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

If your personality type is INFJ then have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them.

Function Attitude Scores:

Fi 29
Ni 28
Ne 24
Ti 21
Fe 14
Si 11
Se 7
Te 6

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:
• your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
• your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and introverted
• your tertiary (third) is Sensation and introverted
• your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

What does this mean?

The most important mental muscle (or 'dominant function') for an INFP is the judging one of Feeling. This means you make decisions on the basis of personal values, are appreciative and accepting of people - enjoying company and seeking harmony. You assess the impact of your decisions on others, are sympathetic or compassionate (though others may not see it), and take a personal approach.

The judging Feeling function is introverted. That is, feeling is used primarily to govern the inner world of thoughts and emotions. You may therefore develop an inner emotional life that is unseen to others, but is experienced as intense. You retain a strong sense of values, which are often not expressed, and you emotionally accept or reject various aspects of life. You may feel appreciation towards others, but do not often express it.

Abstract Thinker

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thanks for the link.

INFP again. Big surprise. :whistling:

INFP - 92%

Fi 30
Ni 28
Ne 20
Fe 20
Si 15
Ti 15
Se 7
Te 5

- your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
- your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and very introverted
- your tertiary (third) is Sensation and very introverted
- your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

MMDI - kcka

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
Hmm-- I think it turned out pretty accurate for me, too. Especially for a questionnaire that was pretty short (although it did have a few of those "well, both, DUH" or "I don't care about either" questions). Anyway, results:

Your personality type is probably INTP (or perhaps INFP). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

On this basis your personality type is not clear (it is INxP, where x denotes an equal preference). Although this is not conclusive we can look at your type another way, by looking at your overall pattern of responses. This suggests that INTP is your most likely type and INFP the second most likely.

ISTJ -- 51%
ISFJ -- 51%
INFJ -- 71%
INTJ -- 71%

ISTP -- 62%
ISFP -- 62%
INFP -- 72%
INTP -- 72%

ESTP -- 44%
ESFP -- 44%
ENFP -- 64%
ENTP -- 64%
ESTJ -- 43%
ESFJ -- 43%
ENFJ -- 53%
ENTJ -- 53%

(one thing that I found interesting is the super-tight grouping among all "IN" types)

Function Attitude Scores
Ni -- 24
Fi -- 22
Ti -- 22
Ne -- 20
Si -- 15
Te -- 13
Fe -- 13
Se -- 11

â–ª your dominant function is Thinking and very introverted
â–ª your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and introverted
â–ª your tertiary (third) is Sensation and introverted
â–ª your inferior (fourth) is Feeling and very introverted

Introvert... ya think?

The analysis blurbs were fairly interesting too -- not enough to make me want to pay the 5 bucks to get the full results, but enough to make me at least consider it. Although I have to agree with the "example career stretch diagram" -- accounting would royally suck for me :D (multiple family members are accountants... and I can't see how they stand it).

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
The test said I was either INFP or INFJ but looking at the percentages, ENFP is only 1% behind.

I think this is the first time I have ever tested as introvert.

ISTJ 36%
ISFJ 46%
INFJ 81%
INTJ 71%
ISTP 43%
ISFP 63%
INFP 81%
INTP 61%
ESTP 34%
ESFP 44%
ENFP 80%
ENTP 70%
ESTJ 35%
ESFJ 55%
ENFJ 72%
ENTJ 52%

Ni 26
Ne 25
Fi 24
Fe 20
Ti 15
Te 11
Si 10
Se 9

* your dominant function is iNtuition and fairly balanced
* your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Thinking and introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and fairly balanced

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took this one a LONG time ago; probably over three years, when I was just starting to look into type and try to figure out how it corresponded to the temperament system I was familiar with.

What I got was this:

ISFJ

Fe Fi Ne Ni Se Si Te Ti
14 22 9 23 12 26 13 21

Didn't know one type from the other, yet, yet it did seem possible.

I forgot that this test measured the processes too (probably didn't know what they were yet). I'll have to try both it, and the Nardi one we usually do, again sometime.

While Si as highest makes sense; Ne as so low, and Ni as so high? I don't know how in the world I did that!

Last edited:

teacups&cupcakes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
abcd
Thanks for the link!

Your unique MMDI type dynamics code is jhmg.
Your personality type is probably INFP (or perhaps INFJ). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

ISTJ 46%
ISFJ 53%
INFJ 73%
INTJ 66%
ISTP 52%
ISFP 67%
INFP 77%
INTP 62%
ESTP 42%
ESFP 50%
ENFP 70%
ENTP 62%
ESTJ 39%
ESFJ 54%
ENFJ 64%
ENTJ 49%

Fi 24
Ni 23
Ne 21
Fe 18
Ti 17
Si 14
Se 12
Te 11

your dominant function is Feeling and very introverted
your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and slightly introverted
your tertiary (third) is Sensation and slightly introverted
your inferior (fourth) is Thinking and very introverted

yay, splendid, etc.

Reflection

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
92% INTP
89% INTJ

I'm torn on the INTJ issue. I don't see myself as very much INTJ-ish. I'm definitely a lote more P than J, yet the scores are pretty close together.

Ti 30
Ni 30
Fi 21
Ne 18
Si 17
Te 14
Se 5
Fe 5

Ni, Ne... :huh:

I will ponder this for a while.

wolfy

awsm
That is a nice short test. I like the new layout.

Your personality type is probably ISFP (or perhaps INFP).

The function scores were interesting

Fi 23
Se 19
Ti 19
Ne 18
Si 17
Ni 16
Fe 16
Te 12

Percentages

ISFP 71%
INFP 70%
ESFP 64%
ENFP 62%
ISTP 62%

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
ISTJ 42%
ISFJ 34%
INFJ 69%
INTJ 77%
ISTP 70%
ISFP 55%
INFP 72%
INTP 88%
ESTP 46%
ESFP 39%
ENFP 74%
ENTP 82%
ESTJ 43%
ESFJ 28%
ENFJ 46%
ENTJ 61%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INTP or ENTP.

If your personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.

If your personality type is ENTP then you are someone who challenges the status quo, seeking to uncover the hidden potential or new possibilities in different situations. You start projects and introduce change on an experimental basis, not knowing fully what is going to happen, but in the expectation that it will lead to an improvement. You enjoy the challenge of doing something that has not been done before and seems impossible.

Ti 27
Ne 26
Ni 25
Fi 20
Te 15
Se 10
Si 9
Fe 8

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:

* your dominant function is Thinking and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and fairly balanced
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and fairly balanced
* your inferior (fourth) is Feeling and very introverted

What does this mean?

The most important mental muscle (or 'dominant function') for an INTP is the judging one of Thinking. This means you like making decisions on the basis of logic, using objective considerations, and are concerned with truth, principles and justice. You are analytical and critical, tending to see the flaws in situations, and take an objective, detached approach.

The judging Thinking function is introverted. That is, thinking is used primarily to govern the inner world of thoughts and emotions. You will therefore spend time thinking analytically to develop an understanding of the principles involved in a situation. You may tend to spontaneously feel critical of a person or situation, but not necessarily express that criticism. Also, you are inwardly decisive, but you do not necessarily communicate those decisions to others. You think mostly about impersonal issues, focusing more on concepts, truths and systems rather than individuals' feelings.

KDude

ISTJ 63%
ISFJ 74%
INFJ 41%
INTJ 30%
ISTP 72%
ISFP 94%
INFP 78%
INTP 56%
ESTP 75%
ESFP 86%
ENFP 53%
ENTP 42%
ESTJ 38%
ESFJ 60%
ENFJ 44%
ENTJ 21%

Fi 30
Se 27
Si 23
Ti 20
Fe 15
Ne 12
Ni 8
Te 5

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:dry: (But really, the test is pretty decent considering how short it is)

----------------------

Your personality type is probably INTJ (or perhaps INTP). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

ISTJ 51%
ISFJ 48%
INFJ 70%
INTJ 74%
ISTP 60%
ISFP 53%
INFP 64%
INTP 71%
ESTP 46%
ESFP 42%
ENFP 64%
ENTP 68%
ESTJ 52%
ESFJ 45%
ENFJ 56%
ENTJ 63%

Ni 24
Ti 21
Ne 21
Fi 18
Te 17
Fe 14
Si 14
Se 11

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, the shit test again! Goody, let's see what I get this time...

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In the whole type approach we match the overall pattern of your answers with the average patterns for each of the sixteen personality types. This can sometimes leads to a different result than the previous screen for various reasons which we won't go into now but are described in the full report. Your scores, which show how closely your personality matches each overall pattern, are:

ISFP
84%
ESTP
81%
ESFP 92%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for ESFP or ISFP.

If your personality type is ESFP then you are an action-oriented people person. You seek to live life to the full, and enjoy applying your people-skills (and other practical skills) to achieve a tangible benefit for people. You have a strong sense of immediacy or urgency - realising what needs to be done now - and are probably often urging your colleagues to stop talking and get on with doing something.

If your personality type is ISFP then you have some deeply-held values that, even though your life may be somewhat unstructured, direct the things that you do and say. You probably take a caring and sensitive approach to others, more so than may be apparent to others because you showing your feelings in acts of kindness rather than in direct statements. You probably have a strong sense of the type of lifestyle you enjoy, which you want to maintain.

There is further comparison of these two types in the full report (or you can choose to compare two other types).

Se 30
Fi 25
Si 20
Fe 20
Ti 15
Ne 15
Te 10
Ni 5

KDude

Do you feel ESFP? I know I'm "Fi" over Ti for sure, even though my score is extreme too.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISTJ 55%
ISFJ 62%
INFJ 73%
INTJ 66%
ISTP 56%
ISFP 69%
INFP 74%
INTP 61%
ESTP 43%
ESFP 50%
ENFP 61%
ENTP 54%
ESTJ 41%
ESFJ 55%
ENFJ 60%
ENTJ 47%

Wrong (as usual), but close.

Function Attitude Scores
Fi 24
Ni 23
Ti 18
Si 18
Fe 17
Ne 17
Se 12
Te 11

Now this one's just retarded. Ni second and Te last? wtf

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you feel ESFP? I know I'm "Fi" over Ti for sure, even though my score is extreme too.

At the moment, yes, I feel ESFP, not in my wider life. I'm clearly a xSTP, but the T/F question are a little disturbing. Deep inside, I really think it can be a better to care about peoples, but it's not how I act actually.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because that test says so? That's one of the worst tests I've ever taken, and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

KDude

At the moment, yes, I feel ESFP, not in my wider life. I'm clearly a xSTP, but the T/F question are a little disturbing. Deep inside, I really think it can be a better to care about peoples, but it's not how I act actually.

Well... hmm.. that could be a latent Fe thing in ESTP/ISTP. Fi doesn't care about people j/k Not sure how to explain it.. It's more indirect... as a result of something in ourselves or how we relate to someone first. This is why you'll find EFPs or IFPs kinda doing their own thing. I don't know how to necessarily expressing a caring attitude by default, and didn't answer questions that way.