• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Team Technology Personality Test (MBTI)

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Too many false dichotomies from my perspective; having the choose between two non-mutually exclusive options. The only real "preference" I had was Fi > Te

Your personality type is probably ISFP (or perhaps INFP).
ISTJ 63%
ISFJ 66%
INFJ 55%
INTJ 52%
ISTP 66%
ISFP 73%
INFP 67%
INTP 60%
ESTP 60%
ESFP 64%
ENFP 53%
ENTP 49%
ESTJ 49%
ESFJ 55%
ENFJ 50%
ENTJ 43%

G

garbage

Your personality type code can be obtained by combining the four letters of each preference, i.e.: INTP. However, as no questionnaire is 100% accurate, we suggest that you also consider whether your type might be INTJ.

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INTP or INTJ.

If your personality type is INTP then you have a strong sense of the hidden principles that govern how the world works. You are interested in theoretical models and explanations, and when other people put forward their own theories you put them to the test to find out how true or robust they are. You enjoy solving difficult intellectual problems and seek to understand the real truth behind any situation, even when it involves several complex factors.

If your personality type is INTJ then you have a strong, private sense of strategic vision, both for the future and how that future will can be achieved. Your vision, or sense of knowing, may be difficult to articulate, but even if wasn't others might find it difficult to accept (e.g.: as impractical or unrealistic). Pursuing your vision might be a lonely task, therefore, as you develop and pursue plans without anyone else really understanding the nature of what you are trying to achieve.

ISTJ 47%
ISFJ 43%
INFJ 70%
INTJ 74%
ISTP 61%
ISFP 52%
INFP 66%
INTP 74%
ESTP 46%
ESFP 42%
ENFP 68%
ENTP 73%
ESTJ 50%
ESFJ 41%
ENFJ 55%
ENTJ 64%

Ni 24
Ne 23
Ti 22
Fi 18
Te 17
Fe 13
Si 12
Se 11

* your dominant function is Thinking and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and fairly balanced
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and fairly balanced
* your inferior (fourth) is Feeling and very introverted

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
typo-santtu
Introduction

About the MMDI
The Mental Muscle Diagram Indicator™ has been developed using one of the most robust statistical techniques available (factor analysis). Our validity research suggests that the MMDI produces a correct personality type in 85% of cases. This compares very favourably with the Myers Briggs Type Indicator®, which is correct in 75% of cases.

This free online report is an extract of the MMDI full report, which is available for a nominal cost.

If you develop a good understanding of your personality type you can use it in various ways, such as:

* Choosing a career
* Influencing people
* Developing your management/leadership skills
* Etc..

However, working out your personality type can be difficult, because you are a unique individual and far more complex than is suggested by a four letter code that has only 16 variations. If you use a wrong code, or have only a superficial understanding of your preferences, when making important decisions it can have significant and long-term consequences.

The aim of this online report is to help you develop a deeper understanding of your unique, individual preferences. It will do this by looking at your preferences in three different ways, as:

1. Preferences - using scores on four preference scales defined by Isabel Briggs Myers
2. Whole type - comparing the overall pattern of your responses to the questionnaire with the sixteen personality types
3. Type Dynamics - to identify your unique preferences on four different (but related) dimensions identified by C.G. Jung

Your unique MMDI type dynamics code is fpqn.

Your personality type is probably ENTP (or perhaps ENFP). In case you are one of the 15% for whom this result is not correct, you should regard this as a starting point only and use this report to decide for yourself what your personality type is.

ISTJ
43% ISFJ
39% INFJ
50% INTJ
54%
ISTP
64% ISFP
55% INFP
61% INTP
70%
ESTP
66% ESFP
62% ENFP
73% ENTP
77%
ESTJ
55% ESFJ
46% ENFJ
52% ENTJ
61%

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Notice the number of "like", "satisfied", etc in the questions?

The questionaire indicates that I like to act in the way of an ENTP or ENFP. My likes and dislikes wouldn't get me anywhere without some solid guidance from a good strategy. This includes evaluating the value of one's preferences.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
This test thought I was an INFJ. quite incorrect.

MBTI Type
ESFJ
You like making decisions on the basis of logic, using objective considerations, and are concerned with truth, principles and justice.
INTP 82%
INTJ 74%
INFP 71%
ISTP 71%
ENTP 70%

Function Attitude Scores
Ti 26
Ni 24
Ne 21
Fi 21
Si 14
Te 14
Se 11
Fe 9
Okay.

strychnine

All Natural! All Good!
it said I have really high Ni but that seems to have happened to others as well... (I don't think I have high Ni at all
INFJ 76%
INTJ 84%
and these are just the IxxP types I'm confused about to begin with :doh:
ISTP 70%
ISFP 55%
INFP 70%
INTP 86%

ISTJ 53%
ISFJ 45%

ESTP 40%
ESFP 32%
ENFP 63%
ENTP 71%
ESTJ 45%
ESFJ 30%
ENFJ 45%
ENTJ 61%

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your personality type is probably INTP (or perhaps INFP)

image1dz.png

ISTJ 55%
ISFJ 55%
INFJ 82%
INTJ 82%

ISTP 69%
ISFP 69%
INFP 82%
INTP 82%

ESTP 34%
ESFP 34%
ENFP 61%
ENTP 61%
ESTJ 34%
ESFJ 34%
ENFJ 47%
ENTJ 47%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INTP or INFP.

Function Attitude Scores
Ni 29
Fi 26
Ti 26
Ne 18
Si 17
Te 9
Fe 9
Se 6

image2bt.png

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:

* your dominant function is Thinking and very introverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is iNtuition and very introverted
* your tertiary (third) is Sensation and very introverted
* your inferior (fourth) is Feeling and very introverted

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WOW! What a great free test! :holy:

Thank you, OrangeAppled! :happy:

ISTJ 61%
ISFJ 49%
INFJ 40%
INTJ 52%
ISTP 71%
ISFP 46%
INFP 42%
INTP 66%
ESTP 76%
ESFP 64%
ENFP 55%
ENTP 67%
ESTJ 74% I might be near balanced on P/J, but I'm sure as hell not an ESTJ! LOL!
ESFJ 49%
ENFJ 45%
ENTJ 69%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for ESTP or ESTJ.

If your personality type is ESTP then you are an action oriented problem solver. You enjoy getting things done, and taking action to solve practical problems. You are in your element when there is a crisis requiring urgent action, which you are able to resolve. If you have any particular skills (e.g.: sports, crafts or sales) then you enjoy applying those skills to reach a tangible goal (winning a game, making a sale, or building something tangible).

If your personality type is ESTJ then you want the world to be well run and well organised. You are keenly aware of the need for structure in a situation, such as the roles and responsibilities that people have. If there are no established processes or procedures, or in a situation of chaos, then you will introduce a logical organisation and structure into the way things are done. You are likely to be businesslike and professional in your manner. :thumbdown: Halla is not ESTJ...

Function Attitude Scores
Te 24
Se 23
Ti 22
Ne 19
Si 16
Fe 13
Ni 12
Fi 11

Your mental muscle diagram suggests:
â– your dominant function is Sensation and very extraverted
â– your auxiliary (second most important) is Thinking and slightly extraverted
â– your tertiary (third) is Feeling and slightly extraverted
â– your inferior (fourth) is iNtuition and very extraverted
Looks like I'm one extraverted MoFo! Haaa!

What does this mean?
The most important mental muscle (or 'dominant function') for an ESTP is the perceptive one of Sensing. This means you like looking at information in terms of facts and details, focus more on the here and now rather than possibilities for the future, feel comfortable in areas of proven experience, and take a realistic approach.

The perceptive Sensing function is extraverted. That is, Sensing is used primarily to govern the outer world of actions and spoken words. You therefore probably seek to experience and enjoy the world as it is, being very responsive to current events and, being pragmatic in nature, life tends to be a succession of events. You keep looking for problems to solve and are in your element when you are up against an urgent problem or trouble-shooting.

I'm buying the full report, for a few pounds Sterling it's a great deal. :newwink:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ISTJ
52%
ISFJ
51%
INFJ
58%
INTJ
59%
ISTP
66%
ISFP
64%
INFP
68%

INTP
70%

ESTP
58%
ESFP
57%
ENFP
64%
ENTP
65%
ESTJ
48%
ESFJ
46%
ENFJ
49%
ENTJ
52%

This table suggests that your preferences are most likely to be for INTP or INFP.

Ti 22
Fi 21
Ne 20
Ni 18
Se 17
Si 15
Te 14
Fe 13

Southern Kross

Away with the fairies
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Interesting... I very rarely test as anything else other than INFP.

Your personality type is probably INFJ (or perhaps INFP).

ISTJ 58%
ISFJ 66%
INFJ 82%
INTJ 74%
ISTP 56%
ISFP 72%
INFP 79%
INTP 64%
ESTP 34%
ESFP 42%
ENFP 57%
ENTP 50%
ESTJ 36%
ESFJ 52%
ENFJ 60%
ENTJ 44%

If your personality type is INFJ then have a strong, private sense of knowledge and vision, often for hidden things that other people would think can't be known. You see imaginative possibilities and insights, especially in relation to people, anticipating a future for them that they can't even see themselves. Although you probably have some strong relationships, your insights may be so unusual that others find them difficult to accept, and you may therefore find it difficult to articulate them.

If your personality type is INFP then you have some deeply-held values, though there are probably very few people, if any, who know what those values actually are. Privately, you may be a people-person, but others may not recognise it as you show your feelings in indirect, imaginative ways rather than in more conventional expressions of care. You may be looking forward to the realisation of some personal ideals.

Ni 27
Fi 26
Si 20
Ti 19
Fe 16
Ne 15
Te 9
Se 8

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
hey, i like this one. maybe a little too easy to get J though lol

ENFP (or INFP)

* your dominant function is iNtuition and slightly extraverted
* your auxiliary (second most important) is Feeling and exactly on the boundary between the two worlds
* your tertiary (third) is Thinking and exactly on the boundary between the two worlds
* your inferior (fourth) is Sensation and slightly extraverted

Ne 26
Fi 24
Fe 24
Ni 23
Se 12
Te 11
Ti 11
Si 9

i am seriously considering buying the rest of these results. never done that before, but for only $5... and that function order looks really accurate.

PeaceAndMusic

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Your Closest Personality Types
The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to ESFJ, and 2nd closest to ISFJ. If your closest personality type is ESFJ then you seek to develop harmony in relationships, and promote cooperation and teamwork. You regard the needs of others as very important, perhaps more so than your own, and seek to recognise their contributions and make them feel valued. You encourage and motivate others, engender team spirit, and try to overcome any conflict by finding common ground and ways in which people can agree.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm not paying for any in depth analysis but in short it gave me INTP.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your closest personality types

The MMDI thinks your personality is closest to INTJ, and 2nd closest to INFJ. If your closest personality type is INTJ then you have a strong, private sense of strategic vision, both for the future and how that future can be achieved. Your vision, or sense of knowing, may be difficult to articulate. Others may find your vision difficult to accept, seeing it as impractical or unrealistic. Pursuing your vision might be a lonely task, therefore, as you develop and pursue plans without anyone else really understanding the nature of what you are trying to achieve.

You can use the comparison facility (right) to find the type descriptions that are closest to your unique personality. Knowing your closest personality types can help you to choose a career, improve relationships, become a better leader, etc.