• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Tri-Variable Personality Test

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Interesting test. I'm not too sure what theory is meant to be behind it though. :thinking: Anyway, my results were pretty extreme!

OkCupid: Take The Tri-Variable Personality Test (qualified psychologist) ... Test

The Introspector

You scored 10 Artist, 75 Philosopher, 15 Scientist!

You are an abstract thinker and probably spend a good deal of time by yourself, or at least, isolated mentally. Much of the way you view the world is relativistic; shades of grey. Right and wrong may exist in extreme forms, but the world is mostly neutral to you. Your lifes purpose is to discover the meaning of your own existence; your tools are rational, self contained ones: Self questioning, criticism, and skepticism. Perhaps you've experienced clinical depression as a result of this arduous search. You may work as a teacher, or in a job that does not require you to pay too much attention (so as to allow for your day dreaming). You can be difficult to deal with in that you are a harsh judge of all things; you cannot tolerate foolishness and can be seen as petty at times or semantical in arguing points that are important to you but may seem meaningless to others. Be careful not to isolate yourself too much - prone to agoraphobia and other forms of social isolation. Examples of Introspective Types: Nietzsche, Heidegger, Sartre Quote from an Introspective Type: "I'm mostly concerned with ideas, human concepts and so forth. I want to understand the limitations of human understanding."

You scored 10% on Artist, higher than 2% of your peers.
You scored 75% on Philosopher, higher than 99% of your peers.
You scored 15% on Scientist, higher than 17% of your peers.

KDude

The Creator

You scored 45Artist, 25 Philosopher, 30 Scientist!

You live outside yourself - in the things you create and work with. You live through objects ... that is, as opposed to living "within yourself", as the "introspector" does. You do not need justification to create, and you do not preoccupy yourself too much with the overall usefulness or meaning of your creations; you are an inventor and a creator. You are quick witted and imaginative most likely, but tend not to dwell too heavily on the "meaning" of specific things. Society benefits from your creations ... which might range from the useless to the indispensable. Since you are so heavily preoccupied with your activities, it is important to remember to stop "doing" sometimes and allow yourself to ponder what you've done... appreciate it deeply. Examples of Creators: Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Nikolai Tesla Quotes from Creators: "I'm an artist. I enjoy working with my hands. I love reading. I listen to music constantly, but I don't have any particular taste, because what I listen to changes constantly."

wolfy

awsm
The Creator

You scored 45Artist, 20 Philosopher, 35 Scientist!

You live outside yourself - in the things you create and work with. You live through objects ... that is, as opposed to living "within yourself", as the "introspector" does. You do not need justification to create, and you do not preoccupy yourself too much with the overall usefulness or meaning of your creations; you are an inventor and a creator. You are quick witted and imaginative most likely, but tend not to dwell too heavily on the "meaning" of specific things. Society benefits from your creations ... which might range from the useless to the indispensable. Since you are so heavily preoccupied with your activities, it is important to remember to stop "doing" sometimes and allow yourself to ponder what you've done... appreciate it deeply. Examples of Creators: Thomas Edison, The Wright Brothers, Nikolai Tesla Quotes from Creators: "I'm an artist. I enjoy working with my hands. I love reading. I listen to music constantly, but I don't have any particular taste, because what I listen to changes

KDude

Society benefits from your creations ... which might range from the useless..

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
you isfps are all alike :tongue:

The Eccentric
You scored 38Artist, 40 Philosopher, 23 Scientist!

You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."

great... I'm a weirdo :cry:

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Just what I was thinking :laugh: This test is doing well at spotting them anyway. It's also out-keirseying Keirsey!

But you got the most fun result! Look at me, the depressed, penurious garret phillosopher, disappearing up his own backside in an existential funk about his inability to conclusively establish the "meaning" of meaning, and ask yourself which you'd rather be? :devil:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
The Eccentric
You scored 35Artist, 60 Philosopher, 5 Scientist!

You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."

it's OK whatever I have never claimed to be anything but a weirdo! :devil:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:cheers:

now let's go paint the pumps in the gas station pink :yes:

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but... but... that was part of my plan for causing a decline in road rage :cry:

bubble gum pink is supposed to be a soothing color... it's said that they even paint some rooms in mental hospitals that color to calm violent patients! :boohoo:

though as a concession... the hoses should DEFINITLEY be electric blue... and maybe metalic! :holy:

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

The Eccentric
You scored 38Artist, 40 Philosopher, 23 Scientist!

Same!:doh:

The Eccentric
You scored 35Artist, 45 Philosopher, 20 Scientist!

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
bubble gum pink is supposed to be a soothing color... it's said that they even paint some rooms in mental hospitals that color to calm violent patients! :boohoo:

:shock: I think it would have the contrary effect on me if I was unfortunate enough to be incarcerated. They'd never let me out again!

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
but... but... that was part of my plan for causing a decline in road rage :cry:

though as a concession... the hoses should DEFINITLEY be electric blue... and maybe metalic! :holy:

OK, OK I'll meet you half way if my hoses can be electric blue. ...and woe betides anyone who gets in our way :party:

BTW the colour for calming is called Baker's Pink and was also apparently used in penitentiaries

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
well... it's GOT to be better than institutional beige :horor:

and can we fill water balloons with paint for the rest of the stations? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

The Agile Thinker

You scored 10 Artist, 45 Philosopher, 45 Scientist!

Your thinking style is such that you vacillate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
:shock: I think it would have the contrary effect on me if I was unfortunate enough to be incarcerated. They'd never let me out again!

It is unfortunately not even as bright as Bubblegum Pink it is that dirty, light to medium pink that you still sometimes see on doors of old institutions :rolli:

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
well... it's GOT to be better than institutional beige :horor:

and can we fill water balloons with paint for the rest of the stations? :puppy_dog_eyes:

Absolutely!! On both counts - I am fascinated by the randomness of colour that would create when they burst :happy0065:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Agile Thinker
You scored 20Artist, 45 Philosopher, 35 Scientist!

bubblegum/hot pink would make me verrry angry!!! I think someone should host a paintball match in the city