User Tag List

First 678

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

The Creator
    You scored 35 Artist, 20 Philosopher, 45 Scientist!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

The Eccentric
    You scored 60Artist, 35 Philosopher, 5 Scientist!
    You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."

LULZ

well that was a fun result

MBTI
    ENTP

The Agile Thinker
    You scored 23% Artist, 35% Philosopher, 43% Scientist!
    Your thinking style is such that you vaccilate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."
    If you were to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

The Agile Thinker

You scored 28Artist, 45 Philosopher, 28 Scientist!

Your thinking style is such that you vaccilate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.