User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

but... but... that was part of my plan for causing a decline in road rage

bubble gum pink is supposed to be a soothing color... it's said that they even paint some rooms in mental hospitals that color to calm violent patients!

though as a concession... the hoses should DEFINITLEY be electric blue... and maybe metalic!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

now let's go paint the pumps in the gas station pink
    Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    Oooh noooo! I am alergic to Pink - how about Bright Copper/Rust with Electric Blue
    Sounds like you two could compromise and make a really good job of it. It woudl make one hell of an act of vandalism individualistic statement of self expression!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

you isfps are all alike

The Eccentric
    You scored 38Artist, 40 Philosopher, 23 Scientist!

You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."

great... I'm a weirdo
    Same!

The Eccentric
    You scored 35Artist, 45 Philosopher, 20 Scientist!

You live in a world of vast abstraction and color. You are hardly interested in the mechanics of real life; you are preoccupied with the substance of existence (the story and narrative, the symbolism), and the form and shape which life itself takes. You mix the mystical with the rational, like St. Thomas Aquinas, you find inroads between the sublime and the tangible ... you might have a propensity to let yourself go, though, in different ways. Everyday chores and responsibilities are not high on your list of passions; neither is any kind of "daily ritual" most likely. Your ideal work involves something that combines a medium for self expression (such as writing), with the inherent rationality and inquisitiveness of your philosophical side. You are very youthful in your demeanor. You are a true representative of modern culture and society; with its shifts toward new systems of spirituality which combine ancient mysticism with classic reason. You are not preoccupied with wealth most likely. Examples of Eccentrics: Timothy Leary, Stanley Kubrick, Socrates. Quotes from "Eccentrics": "I am a little unusual, a little different and very unique."
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

bubble gum pink is supposed to be a soothing color... it's said that they even paint some rooms in mental hospitals that color to calm violent patients!
    I think it would have the contrary effect on me if I was unfortunate enough to be incarcerated. They'd never let me out again!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

but... but... that was part of my plan for causing a decline in road rage

though as a concession... the hoses should DEFINITLEY be electric blue... and maybe metalic!
    OK, OK I'll meet you half way if my hoses can be electric blue. ...and woe betides anyone who gets in our way

BTW the colour for calming is called Baker's Pink and was also apparently used in penitentiaries
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

well... it's GOT to be better than institutional beige :horor:

and can we fill water balloons with paint for the rest of the stations?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

The Agile Thinker

You scored 10 Artist, 45 Philosopher, 45 Scientist!

Your thinking style is such that you vacillate between building and creating things; pondering their purpose and value. The world is meant to be understood, and its elements are meant to be manipulated to help us on the path to discovering new techniques and methods for uncovering both universal and personal truth. You are vigorous in your mental attitude; putting things in their place and also justifying the science behind them ... while also expending effort pondering how or why the effort was valuable to you or society in a larger perspective. Perhaps you enjoy regimented activities or a great deal of mental activity; math, chess, etc. This is the category of a true intellectual. Examples of Stoic Thinkers: Albert Einstein, Galileo, Carl Sagan. Furthermore: Feedback from these types indicates they are: Highly attentive to detail ... they can come across as quite serious even if they don't intend to! According to other users, this may result in a funny "dry" sense of humor. Quote from another AT: "The first thing people usually notice about me probably my sense of humor." "I'm very independent and in many ways don't really care what others think of me. I can't control what others think or say, only how I react to it."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    I think it would have the contrary effect on me if I was unfortunate enough to be incarcerated. They'd never let me out again!
    It is unfortunately not even as bright as Bubblegum Pink it is that dirty, light to medium pink that you still sometimes see on doors of old institutions :rolli:
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

well... it's GOT to be better than institutional beige :horor:

and can we fill water balloons with paint for the rest of the stations?
    Absolutely!! On both counts - I am fascinated by the randomness of colour that would create when they burst
    — Richard P. Feynman

author unknown

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

The Agile Thinker
    You scored 20Artist, 45 Philosopher, 35 Scientist!

bubblegum/hot pink would make me verrry angry!!! I think someone should host a paintball match in the city
    5 3 9