User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Gaston

You scored 36 Kindness, 52 Morality, and 45 Wisdom!
    Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

Another Queen of Hearts here...

39 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 49 Wisdom
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I submitted myself as male. Got:

Rafiki
    The keeper of secrets and wisdom lies inside your mind. Whenever a problem arises your friends usually turn to you for help because of your mix of kindness and intellect. You believe that decisions are important and do not rush into making them rashly. Your friends may think you move too slowly at times, but you always weigh the good with the bad to come to the best decision for yourself and those around you. Monkeys love to spend time in trees, and so it would be good for you to hang around with Grandmother Willow for intellectual stimulation and debate.

I also got Stitch:
    Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.

Taking the quiz as a female, I got Jane:
    You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Queen of Hearts #48592741892 if I pick female, the male equivalent being Hades. Fun enough!
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Rogue heart

Lilo

You scored 67 Kindness, 26 Morality, and 29 Wisdom!
    You are kind and can easily be taken advantage of. Although the "in" crowd may not hang out with you, the friends you do make are lifelong and very loyal. You have a knack for finding the good in people that others overlook. Your lack of book smarts leaves you trusting your instincts, which consistently serve you well. It is likely that your friends think of you as the nicest person they know. Aladdin is the perfect guy for you to spend time with.

Lilo and Aladdin? Seriously? Well maybe the sultan would overlook pedophilia if the street rat throws in a magic carpet I guess

MBTI
    ----

i'm the wicked queen. muahahahaha.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram

The Wicked Queen

You scored 35 Kindness, 60 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!
    Even royalty can go sour, just like a poisoned apple. Although you are a Queen and therefore already have power, you desire to be the best. You seek to eliminate those more beautiful than you. You have a moderate sense of morality and would have the potential to be a strong ruler. Just be aware that your vanity could be the death of you if left unchecked, try to be content with what you have and look for a handsome beefcake, like Gaston, to make you happy.

I am not THAT bad. I can be pretty ruthless when I feel threatened or when I want to protect someone, but no way.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Hi, I'm Evil Incarnate.

Maleficent
    You scored 40 Kindness, 30 Morality, and 61 Wisdom!

Ah, the cruel yet misunderstood Maleficent. Perhaps if you were more sociable you would have been invited to parties, but you remain aloof. Your solitude only increases your anger and you seek to destroy those who are happier than you. You are very intelligent and philosophical, but your lack of kindness or justice makes you choose to use your knowledge to benefit yourself instead of others. Turning into a dragon is a mighty trick, but be careful of princes with swords and fairies. Look toward Scar for comfort, he never gets invited to parties either.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Hecuba View Post
    The Wicked Queen

You scored 35 Kindness, 60 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!
    Even royalty can go sour, just like a poisoned apple. Although you are a Queen and therefore already have power, you desire to be the best. You seek to eliminate those more beautiful than you. You have a moderate sense of morality and would have the potential to be a strong ruler. Just be aware that your vanity could be the death of you if left unchecked, try to be content with what you have and look for a handsome beefcake, like Gaston, to make you happy.

I am not THAT bad. I can be pretty ruthless when I feel threatened or when I want to protect someone, but no way.
    You may be more moral, but I'm smarter.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Queen of Hearts

You scored 25 Kindness, 36 Morality, and 70 Wisdom