User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

Maleficent

You scored 37 Kindness, 24 Morality, and 77 Wisdom!

Ah, the cruel yet misunderstood Maleficent.
    Perhaps if you were more sociable you would have been invited to parties, but you remain aloof.
    Your solitude only increases your anger and you seek to destroy those who are happier than you.
    You are very intelligent and philosophical, but your lack of kindness or justice makes you choose
    to use your knowledge to benefit yourself instead of others.
    Turning into a dragon is a mighty trick, but be careful of princes with swords and fairies.
    Look toward Scar for comfort, he never gets invited to parties either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You scored 67 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 26 Wisdom!
    The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

Fiery romantic, sign me up

your resident asshole

How have I never seen this test before?!

Belle
    You scored 49 Kindness, 41 Morality, and 47 Wisdom!
    You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Your result for The Which Disney Character Are You Test...
    Jasmine
    You scored 57 Kindness, 37 Morality, and 36 Wisdom!

The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.

sweet! she's my favorite dunno about lumiere though, need more mischief in my life

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

took a moment to look at all of the queen of hearts/hades types just for kicks. can't find any correlation

Sniffles

Funny I never saw this before. My results:

Mufasa
    You scored 48 Kindness, 33 Morality, and 50 Wisdom!

The king of Pride Rock. You value intellect and treating others with respect. You also have a good sense of duty without seeming too unrealistic. As a leader you inspire those under you while they follow because they believe you care about them. The loyalty of both friends and workers to your cause is impressive. Your wisdom allows you to make sound decisions and your sense of duty keeps you on the right track. Look toward Belle as a good match.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Stitch
    You scored 57 Kindness, 24 Morality, and 49 Wisdom!
    Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.

I haven't seen the movie.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Between the Queen of Hearts and Hades, I have to stick with Hades.

I was waiting for the day you and I would meet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Youtuber | The Typologist Blog | Redditor | Message me!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Jane
    You scored 62 Kindness, 27 Morality, and 48 Wisdom!
    You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Lumiere

You scored 58 Kindness, 36 Morality, and 30 Wisdom!
    You are the Disney version of Shaft. You know how to turn on the charm around the ladies and you are very loyal to your friends. You have an average sense of justice which leads you to be moderate in your decisions, without placing unrealistic demands on your friends and family. You may not be the next Albert Einstien, but your street smarts and charm will get you wherever you need to go. Because of your personality you deserve a princess, and I hear Jasmine is looking for a new flame.

Cool enough, though I don't know if it's accurate.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer