• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Disney Character Are You Test Facebook Twitter

MBTI Type
INTJ
Gaston

You scored 36 Kindness, 52 Morality, and 45 Wisdom!
Is there a man as handsome as you? Not that you know of. Pride and vanity influence your decisions. These decisions are very simple to make; whatever is best for you is best for all. The ladies love you and the men are jealous of your manly beauty. You have a slight sense of honor, but it is belittled by selfishness. Don't be one of those foolish torch-weilding, monster fighting villagers; such a path is not meant for you. The wicked queen should appreciate your beauty, and I hear she's makes great fruit.

gromit

likes this
Another Queen of Hearts here... :dry:

39 Kindness, 43 Morality, and 49 Wisdom

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I submitted myself as male. Got:

Rafiki
The keeper of secrets and wisdom lies inside your mind. Whenever a problem arises your friends usually turn to you for help because of your mix of kindness and intellect. You believe that decisions are important and do not rush into making them rashly. Your friends may think you move too slowly at times, but you always weigh the good with the bad to come to the best decision for yourself and those around you. Monkeys love to spend time in trees, and so it would be good for you to hang around with Grandmother Willow for intellectual stimulation and debate.

I also got Stitch:
Ah, experiment 626. You are a very kind and loving friend. You also have a good deal of smarts. But, you have a low sense of justice and can be prone to playing pranks on others or disobeying the law if you don't agree with the rules. Even so, your kindness and intelligence make you popular with your friends. As a research specimen it would be best to spend time with Jane, the two of you should have much to talk about.

Taking the quiz as a female, I got Jane:
You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Queen of Hearts #48592741892 if I pick female, the male equivalent being Hades. Fun enough!

Daenera

Rogue heart
Lilo

You scored 67 Kindness, 26 Morality, and 29 Wisdom!
You are kind and can easily be taken advantage of. Although the "in" crowd may not hang out with you, the friends you do make are lifelong and very loyal. You have a knack for finding the good in people that others overlook. Your lack of book smarts leaves you trusting your instincts, which consistently serve you well. It is likely that your friends think of you as the nicest person they know. Aladdin is the perfect guy for you to spend time with.

Lilo and Aladdin? Seriously?:shock: Well maybe the sultan would overlook pedophilia if the street rat throws in a magic carpet I guess :rolleyes:

Hecuba

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
The Wicked Queen

You scored 35 Kindness, 60 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!
Even royalty can go sour, just like a poisoned apple. Although you are a Queen and therefore already have power, you desire to be the best. You seek to eliminate those more beautiful than you. You have a moderate sense of morality and would have the potential to be a strong ruler. Just be aware that your vanity could be the death of you if left unchecked, try to be content with what you have and look for a handsome beefcake, like Gaston, to make you happy.

:dry:

I am not THAT bad. I can be pretty ruthless when I feel threatened or when I want to protect someone, but no way.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hi, I'm Evil Incarnate.

Maleficent
You scored 40 Kindness, 30 Morality, and 61 Wisdom!

Ah, the cruel yet misunderstood Maleficent. Perhaps if you were more sociable you would have been invited to parties, but you remain aloof. Your solitude only increases your anger and you seek to destroy those who are happier than you. You are very intelligent and philosophical, but your lack of kindness or justice makes you choose to use your knowledge to benefit yourself instead of others. Turning into a dragon is a mighty trick, but be careful of princes with swords and fairies. Look toward Scar for comfort, he never gets invited to parties either.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Wicked Queen

You scored 35 Kindness, 60 Morality, and 44 Wisdom!
Even royalty can go sour, just like a poisoned apple. Although you are a Queen and therefore already have power, you desire to be the best. You seek to eliminate those more beautiful than you. You have a moderate sense of morality and would have the potential to be a strong ruler. Just be aware that your vanity could be the death of you if left unchecked, try to be content with what you have and look for a handsome beefcake, like Gaston, to make you happy.

:dry:

I am not THAT bad. I can be pretty ruthless when I feel threatened or when I want to protect someone, but no way.

You may be more moral, but I'm smarter.

Windblownhair

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Queen of Hearts

You scored 25 Kindness, 36 Morality, and 70 Wisdom

Sunny Ghost

Jane
You scored 48 Kindness, 30 Morality, and 53 Wisdom!
You possess a high level of intelligence and kindness. You are likely one of those people who read often or spend time learning new things. You have a lower level of morality than most, which can lead you to stir up some trouble every now and then. But, at the end of the day you are still the smart and kind person that all your friends know you to be. I hear there is a new research specimen in town, try spending some time with Stitch to learn a few things.
okcupidquizjane.jpg

Swiko

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Jasmine
You scored 60 Kindness, 35 Morality, and 42 Wisdom!
The lovely princess Jasmine is who you identify with. You have a high sense of kindness which allows you to befriend most anyone, even a large tiger. Your morals are average which allows you to accept others who are different than you, or may be considered social outcasts. This acceptance mixed with kindness attracts people to you and allows you to empathize and listen well. A fiery romantic like Lumiere would be best for you.
4487445878439368456.jpg

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Retook it, got Belle:

250px-Princess_Belle.jpg

Belle

You scored 50 Kindness, 31 Morality, and 57 Wisdom!
You are a very balanced individual. You are not only intelligent and have good morals, but you are also kind and loving. You are a true Disney princess at heart. Your book smarts and morality make you a good leader. In addition, your kindness brings people to your cause and inspires those who work for you. As long as you continue valuing kindness, you will go far in whatever you choose to do. You deserve a king so try to spend time with Mufasa.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Scar

You scored 26 Kindness, 30 Morality, and 76 Wisdom!
Be prepared is your motto, It's your calling card of revenge. Of course, with your nefarious schemes not even family is safe from your wrath. At the end of the day you get what you want, or die trying. You don't need physical strength when your sharp tongue and high level of intelligence will suffice. You are a very dangerous and effective adversary. Your black deeds cause those around you to only follow as long as it suits their interests. Be cautious of deception from them. Look to Maleficent, she is as cold as you are.