• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of heart do you have test?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
so, you want a cup of tea? anything I can get you? :cheese:

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I like how the Lord's Heart is not recommended for anybody. It gave two recommendations to me in the result, but none of the other Hearts were recommended the Lord's Heart.

theadoor

*hmmms*
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
8w9
So does that mean I'll die lonely, again?

Lord's heart.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
My result:

Your result for The Heart Test ...

Patron Saint's Heart
You are 10% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

The Patron Saint's Heart
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

Matches for the Patron Saint:

The Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart craves love just as much as you do, and value harmony just as you. They are also passionate. Bleeding Hearts are more idealistic in their views, but you can very well appreciate such views, even if you don't agree with them. Bleeding Hearts need to be looked after, and will value a Patron Saint for being there for them<.br>
The Lonely Heart
The Lonely Heart shares all of your qualities, but is more intimate than passionate compared to you. However, this is a quality you can easily appreciate, and the Lonely Heart will cherish your protective and loving nature.

The Slave to Emotions
The Slave to Emotions shares your neediness and need for harmony in a relationship, but is more idealistic than you and values intimacy over passion. Both of these qualities you can appreciate, however, and the Slave will very much so appreciate your concern for them and will value your love greatly.

The Soldier of Fortune
The Soldier of Fortune is like you in ever way, though is a more self-absorbed and forthright than you are. You may appreciate such candor, and find that being with someone more explicit is a worthy challenge.

Your exact opposite is The Rebel's Heart.

Avoid Independents if you can. You are the type who needs someone to love you as much as you love them, and the Independent's tendency to be more of a loner can be difficult for you as a protector to take. Explicits may also be difficult for you to put up with, however, if you are willing to work at them (and being an indulgent you very well may be), you can make such relationships work. You might be the heart that is easiest to get along with, and can create a bond with anyone.

Hmmmm.......not sure what to think of it.

JustHer

Pumpernickel
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Soldier of Fortune

You are 50% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 10% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

The Soldier of Fortune
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

This is kind of awesome I guess

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Slave to Emotions
You are 40% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Slave to Emotions
Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.
:whistling:

MBTI Type
INxJ
The Lord's Heart

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Slave to Emotions
You are 45% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 90% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

13461528479453562828.jpeg

The Slave to Emotions
You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.​

Matches for the Slave to Emotions:

The Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and indulgent as you are, and just as love-needy, making for lots of shared common ground. You'll also find the Bleeding Heart to be more passionate and fun-loving, something that at first might turn you off, but you will find this will provide a perfect balance to your intimate nature.

The Heart of Gold
The Heart of Gold values harmony and unity just as you do, and shares your ideals of love and intimacy, but is more independent. The Heart of Gold will never leave you and always be there to love you, and this above all else you will appreciate. The Heart of Gold's loving nature will make you feel as if you have found someone to help carry your rattling emotional chains, and that they are glad to do it.

The Patron Saint's Heart
The Patron Saint's Heart craves love just as you do and value harmony and togetherness as well, but is more down-to-earth and passionate than you. However, you will value these more sensual qualities, and the Patron Saint's more protective and loving nature will make you feel loved needed, something value greatly.

Your exact opposite is The Lord's Heart.

I'am a runaway rebel slave of my emotions, but they always finally achieve to catch me.:doh: I'am independent but when I'am alone I think "I'am independent" and when I'am in love I think "we are independent".

Resonance

Energizer Bunny
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
6w5
Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!
:thumbup:

Almost the same score, except I'm 80% intimate.

34 - Why does there always need to be something "more"? "Just the brain"... those spiritists underestimate brain cells. Matter is awesome, guys.
I know, right! No fair, making 50% of respondents into fluffy-bunny neo-pagans >[

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are 40% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

The Patron Saint's Heart
Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

Dependent??
Needy????
:sick:

TickTock

Mud and rain and chaos...
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Reclusive Heart
You are 70% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

673251065715253804.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Reclusive Heart
Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most aloof of hearts, the Reclusive Heart. You are down-to-earth and don't mind being alone, but at the same time you are intimate and value harmony when you are in a relationship. You may seem standoffish, but you simply realize that the love of another isn't everything as long as you love yourself. However, you do value the closeness of another, but don't need it to be happy.

Jon Snow

MBTI Type
INFP
Slave to.... what god damnit.

On the plus side, we are one aspect away from hearts of gold, all we need is to break our chains to achieve independance. :workout:

Beargryllz

MBTI Type
INTP
Reclusive Heart

You are 70% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh Ick!
Slave to Emotions

You are 10% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!​

The Slave to Emotions

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

Matches for the Slave to Emotions:

The Bleeding Heart
The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and indulgent as you are, and just as love-needy, making for lots of shared common ground. You'll also find the Bleeding Heart to be more passionate and fun-loving, something that at first might turn you off, but you will find this will provide a perfect balance to your intimate nature.

The Heart of Gold
The Heart of Gold values harmony and unity just as you do, and shares your ideals of love and intimacy, but is more independent. The Heart of Gold will never leave you and always be there to love you, and this above all else you will appreciate. The Heart of Gold's loving nature will make you feel as if you have found someone to help carry your rattling emotional chains, and that they are glad to do it.

The Patron Saint's Heart
The Patron Saint's Heart craves love just as you do and value harmony and togetherness as well, but is more down-to-earth and passionate than you. However, you will value these more sensual qualities, and the Patron Saint's more protective and loving nature will make you feel loved needed, something value greatly.

Your exact opposite is The Lord's Heart.
Avoid Explicits when possible. They're open and frank nature is contrary to yours. You may also want to avoid Independents unless they have other qualities you seek to balance them out, as you are a person who craves closeness with another person.

This sounds so pathetically dependent. I don't think I'm like that, I surely hope not.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Many peoples have got "slave to emotions" here, while we are probably just pationate.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 100% Indulgent!

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

Rainne

One day and the next
MBTI Type
ISTP
The Lord's Heart

You are 90% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 0% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

ThatGirl said:
And this test made me want to puke on myself.

Yeah.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The Pragmatic Heart

You are 60% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.

trolololololo