User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

so, you want a cup of tea? anything I can get you?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    so, you want a cup of tea? anything I can get you?
    Awww. Thanks, hon, you're so thoughtful.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I like how the Lord's Heart is not recommended for anybody. It gave two recommendations to me in the result, but none of the other Hearts were recommended the Lord's Heart.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

So does that mean I'll die lonely, again?

Lord's heart.
    Oh yeah?

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by thea View Post
    So does that mean I'll die lonely, again?

Lord's heart.

Ah yes, i did meet you in a previous life.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

My result:

Your result for The Heart Test ...

Patron Saint's Heart
    You are 10% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

The Patron Saint's Heart
    Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

Matches for the Patron Saint:

The Bleeding Heart
    The Bleeding Heart craves love just as much as you do, and value harmony just as you. They are also passionate. Bleeding Hearts are more idealistic in their views, but you can very well appreciate such views, even if you don't agree with them. Bleeding Hearts need to be looked after, and will value a Patron Saint for being there for them<.br>
    The Lonely Heart
    The Lonely Heart shares all of your qualities, but is more intimate than passionate compared to you. However, this is a quality you can easily appreciate, and the Lonely Heart will cherish your protective and loving nature.

The Slave to Emotions
    The Slave to Emotions shares your neediness and need for harmony in a relationship, but is more idealistic than you and values intimacy over passion. Both of these qualities you can appreciate, however, and the Slave will very much so appreciate your concern for them and will value your love greatly.

The Soldier of Fortune
    The Soldier of Fortune is like you in ever way, though is a more self-absorbed and forthright than you are. You may appreciate such candor, and find that being with someone more explicit is a worthy challenge.

Your exact opposite is The Rebel's Heart.

Avoid Independents if you can. You are the type who needs someone to love you as much as you love them, and the Independent's tendency to be more of a loner can be difficult for you as a protector to take. Explicits may also be difficult for you to put up with, however, if you are willing to work at them (and being an indulgent you very well may be), you can make such relationships work. You might be the heart that is easiest to get along with, and can create a bond with anyone.
    Hmmmm.......not sure what to think of it.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Soldier of Fortune

You are 50% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 10% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

The Soldier of Fortune
    Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

This is kind of awesome I guess

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Slave to Emotions
    You are 40% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Slave to Emotions
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    INxJ

The Lord's Heart

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Slave to Emotions
    You are 45% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 90% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Slave to Emotions
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent
    You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

Matches for the Slave to Emotions:

The Bleeding Heart
    The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and indulgent as you are, and just as love-needy, making for lots of shared common ground. You'll also find the Bleeding Heart to be more passionate and fun-loving, something that at first might turn you off, but you will find this will provide a perfect balance to your intimate nature.

The Heart of Gold
    The Heart of Gold values harmony and unity just as you do, and shares your ideals of love and intimacy, but is more independent. The Heart of Gold will never leave you and always be there to love you, and this above all else you will appreciate. The Heart of Gold's loving nature will make you feel as if you have found someone to help carry your rattling emotional chains, and that they are glad to do it.

The Patron Saint's Heart
    The Patron Saint's Heart craves love just as you do and value harmony and togetherness as well, but is more down-to-earth and passionate than you. However, you will value these more sensual qualities, and the Patron Saint's more protective and loving nature will make you feel loved needed, something value greatly.

Your exact opposite is The Lord's Heart.

I'am a runaway rebel slave of my emotions, but they always finally achieve to catch me. I'am independent but when I'am alone I think "I'am independent" and when I'am in love I think "we are independent".
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan