User Tag List

First 67891018 Last

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

It's another test with borderline results, so I'll post both. On a side note, I'm surprised I didn't get a "healer" anything because I apparently have a knack for getting those.

You are 80% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 40% Indulgent!

The Pragmatic Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.

Matches for the Pragmatic Heart:

The Broken Heart
    The Broken Heart is more needy than you, but their Explicit nature will put you two on a level playing field. You will appreciate the Broken Heart's realistic and intimate nature and feel a genuine connection with them. Their need for love may not always be something you can understand, but your intimate nature will help you appreciate this quality.

The Reclusive Heart
    Like you, The Reclusive Heart is independent and logical. The Reclusive is also intimate, something you relate to, but is more indulgent. This will be a good quality, as the Reclusive will want to make the relationship work, even when you are too logical for your own good. However, the Reclusive may not be as challenging as other mates, and you certainly like a challenge.

The Rebel's Heart
    Independent, Idealistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most individualistic of hearts, the Rebel's Heart. You are certainly an independent and speak your mind, being unafraid and often enjoying confrontation. You like to go against the grain of society. Inside, though, you are an idealist and an intimate person who believes in true love and finding that special someone to capture your singular heart. You don't need love, as you are happy on the open road, but you do want it, and won't settle for just anyone.

Matches for the Rebel's Heart:

The Heart on Sleeve
    The Heart on Sleeve believes in the same ideals of love as you, and isn't afraid to express them, however, they are more dependent on love than you. This is find for you, as you want someone who truly cares for you and shows it, but you will have to accept their need for love and learn to value it if this relationship will work, but by your idealistic and intimate nature, this shouldn't be much of a problem.

The Reclusive Heart
    The Reclusive Heart believes in your ideals of love and cherishes harmony in a relationship, something you can appreciate. Like you, the Recluse is independent, and you won't have to worry about hurting them by doing your own thing, but they are also more realistic. You can appreciate their down-to-earth nature, though, as they also value intimacy and love, and will come to appreciate their uniqueness, which you can relate to.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

Banned

Pragmatic Heart Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are 70% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent

Matches; The Broken Heart & The Reclusive Heart.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Your result for The Heart Test ...

Hero's Heart

You are 70% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

Independent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The Lord's Heart

You are 80% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 40% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Matches for the Lord's Heart:

The Pragmatic Heart
    The Reclusive Heart

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Patron Saint's Heart
    You are 50% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The Patron Saint's Heart
    You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!
    Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

ThatGirl

Hero's Heart

You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

And this test made me want to puke on myself.

Phantonym

Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

Dependent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

Matches for the Lonely Heart:

The Healers's Heart
    The Healer's Heart is both realistic and values harmony, just as you do. The Healer is more passionate than you are, but you can appreciate this quality. The Healer in independent, and while you may wish them to dote on you more, you can can appreciate their self-sufficiency. The Healer will always be there for you when you are down, and you will find that they make a wonderful match.

The Patron Saint's Heart
    The Patron Saint is, like you, dependent, realistic and values harmony. The Patron Saint will understand your more down-to-earth views as wells as your need for love and want for unity in a relationship. The Patron Saint is more passionate than you are, and this is something you can definitely appreciate. The Patron Saint's protective nature will leave your lonely heart feeling loved, and you will appreciate them watching over you, as well as the fact that they seem to understand you well.

Your exact opposite is The Lively Heart.

Avoid Explicits if you can. You need love and the feeling of being loved, and an Explicit may not understand or appreciate this, leading to conflict. Idealists may also be difficult to get along with if you are stubborn. But if you can adapt and appreciate their ways of thinking, a relationship with an Idealist can work.
    Ha. Perfect.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

^ wiggles eyebrows

hey pretty lady... you're a match with me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ^ wiggles eyebrows

hey pretty lady... you're a match with me!