First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by FireyPheonix View Post
    LOL, nothing personal to all those bleeding hearts, and slaves to emotions out there. I just didn't want to be too stereotypical or anything, plus I'd liked the fact I was the only one of that type so far.
    Haha, DW I was joking as well !

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

I don't think I'm a slave to my emotions though.

Lord's Heart
    You are 90% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 10% Intimate, and 10% Indulgent!

The Lord's Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

And than I am wondering why women are afraid of me.
    However I am pretty sure that I would balance myself in an actual relationship.
    (I never had one)

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

The Hero's Heart

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTP

17 - what for a question is that? That's decided by thinking not by love. Probably it's west because I mess up east and west anyway.
    28 - fate of Romeo and Juliet? I don't believe in fate. R and J could have run away or brought their families together or...
    30 - how do you hurt the feelings of an ESTJ? If I succeed at that, I would done something REALLY bad indeed.
    34 - Why does there always need to be something "more"? "Just the brain"... those spiritists underestimate brain cells. Matter is awesome, guys.

I'm a Soldier of Fortune

Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    ISFJ

Healer's heart

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The Soldier of Fortune

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

Ummm
    No. Definitely not even close to what I'm like, except the bolded part. That's me.

This test should be retitled "Are you a pushover?"
    A lot of the questions sounded more like it would apply to that.

MBTI
    ISTP

Lively Heart
    You are 100% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

You are the most fervent of hearts, the Lively Heart. You have high ideals for love, but follow the beat of your own drum. You are passionate and aren't afraid to speak your mind. You have chutzpah, energetic, spirited and outgoing, and someone who believes in true love. You want to find love on your own terms, and you plan on finding that perfect mate.

Matches for the Lively Heart:

The Rogue's Heart
    Like yourself, the Rogue's Heart is passionate, idealistic, and speaks their mind. You will admire all these qualities, and find that they challenge you. At the same time, the Rogue is more dependent, and you will find this need for love to be romantic, whereas otherwise you might be turned off by it. The Rogue's great passion for love will instantly attract you.

The Bleeding Heart
    The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and passionate, just as you are, leading to fireworks, but is more concerned with harmony and being loved, making for a more romantic relationship based on kinship. Being an idealist, you can certainly appreciate this and will come to love the Bleeding Heart for their romantic and loving ways.

Your exact opposite is Lonely Heart.

Avoid Realists when you can. They do not live up to your ideal standards of love. Also be wary of Independents - these relationships can be prone to laziness unless they are an Indulgent, who will work hard to keep the relationship working. Even then, you might not have the energy to work at it yourself.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Socionics
    ESI

The Lonely Heart

You are 50% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lux View Post
    Doesn't this normally go with something else... hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Heart of Gold
    You are 65% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 55% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

You are the most loving of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most loving qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.
    Oh goody two people with the same score as me in a row and both INFJs. It seems like spending all that time with my INFJ best friend growing up has really rubbed off on me.