User Tag List

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: What kind of heart do you have test?

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Rogue's Heart
    You are 50% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 20% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent!

Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most seductive of hearts, the Rogue's Heart. You are reliant on love and very much so an idealist, but you are forthcoming and passionate at the same time. You are not submissive, despite being a dependent and your intimate nature combined with your fiery romantic advances is certainly attractive to many. You are the Casanova of hearts, fiery, romantic, and in search of love.

Matches for the Rogue's Heart:

The Heart on Sleeve The Heart on Sleeve shares your idealistic and explicit qualities, as well as your need for love, but is more intimate than you. You want to be loved, and the Heart on Sleeve will show that to you. Though you are both Explicits, you will find the Heart on Sleeve's need for love and intimacy will make for a fairly smooth relationship. And there is a good possibility that you may enjoy a more lively relationship.

The Bleeding Heart The Bleeding Heart shared your need for love, idealism and passion, but is more in favor of harmony than you are. This will do well to make for a peaceful relationship that is still vibrant and passionate and full of love. If you want less conflict, the Bleeding Heart is a good choice, but it may not be as fun or exciting.

Your exact opposite is The Reclusive Heart.

Avoid Realists if possible. You don't care for their too exterior approach to life and want someone who is more an idealist and fiery. Also avoid Independents, who may not give you the love that you crave.

Hmmm.... Interesting!

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

On second thought, nah.

Member Array
    4w5 sx/sp
    IEI Ni

I'm not too happy about my result. I think more independence would be better.

Bleeding Heart

You are 50% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 20% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!
    he Bleeding Heart

Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most spirited of hearts, the Bleeding Heart. You are softhearted - you value harmony and idealism, and you desire love. You are very openly passionate about this and are fiery and emotional. You want the perfect love, both emotional and sensual, elegant and explosive. You want the best of both worlds.

YwX sx/sp

The Lord's Heart

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.
    I'm a green bean killing machine.

5w6 sp/sx
    LII Ni

The Slave to Your Heart

Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Heart. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

Well, this is fucked. That being said, I can completely ignore this kind of thing when rationality is more relevant...
    Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.

Member Array
    5w6 sp/so

Reclusive Heart
    You are 70% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 90% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

You are the most aloof of hearts, the Reclusive Heart. You are down-to-earth and don't mind being alone, but at the same time you are intimate and value harmony when you are in a relationship. You may seem standoffish, but you simply realize that the love of another isn't everything as long as you love yourself. However, you do value the closeness of another, but don't need it to be happy.