First 101819202122 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

I dont think I agree...

Heart of Gold

You are 70% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

Independent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the strongest of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most caring qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.

Matches for the Heart of Gold:

The Slave to Your Heart The Slave to Heart values all your ideals of love, but is more dependent on it than you are. This if okay for you, because though you're independent, you also want to be loved and being loved so much makes you happy. The Slave will definitely appreciate you for loving them, and you will appreciate them in the same way, making for a very strong match.

The Heart on Sleeve The Heart on Sleeve is idealistic and intimate, just as you, but desire love and is more prone to want conflict. But being the loving type that you are, you can put up with this,k as you know their true nature, and will come to respect them for not holding back their true emotions.

Your exact opposite is Soldier of Fortune.

Avoid Realists, who may not live up to your ideal standards, and perhaps Explicits if they do not live up to your ideals of love, but there are few types you don't get along well with.
    Three things:

"Reason is our soul's left hand, faith her right." - John Donne

"Take honour from me and my life is done" - Shakespeare's Richard II

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Broken Heart
    You are 30% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 20% Indulgent!

Broken Heart

The Broken Heart

Dependent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most easily hurt of hearts, the Broken Heart. Your need for love and your want for intimacy makes you a very loving type, but your down-to-earth vision and direct and self-serving attitude can make it difficult for others to be with you, ultimately leaving you with a broken heart. Your sensitive nature can easily be hurt when you are rejected for your more practical and conservative beliefs.

Matches for the Broken Heart:

The Reclusive Heart The Reclusive Heart shares your need for intimacy and your more down-to-earth approach to life. At the same, the Reclusive values harmony that in a relationship, but is also an independent, and so will not be fazed by your more conservative approach. If you should do something to upset the recluse, they will give you space to reconsider things, but will not abandon you either, which you as a Broken Heart will greatly appreciate.

The Healer's Heart The Healer's Heart will be there for you to nurse your wounded heart. The Healer will help keep you two close, and you will appreciate their independence. The Healer's mix of self-sufficiency and caring will make this a caring and synthetic relationship.

Your exact opposite is The Hero's Heart.

Avoid Dependents if you can. Though you understand their need for love, your explicit nature makes it difficult for a Dependent to live with you, and such relationships are prone to failure. It is entering into such relationships that can often leave you with your namesake. You may also want to avoid Idealists, who it may be difficult to get along with.

Infinite Bubble

@Eum On a test rampage, hmm?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    @Eum On a test rampage, hmm?
    I like tests. Lots of them here. It makes them feel "meaningful" when I post the results publicly as if people give a ramn. Although I also realize that I'm not special or important.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    I like tests. Lots of them here. It makes them feel "meaningful" when I post the results publicly as if people give a ramn. Although I also realize that I'm not special or important.
    Well at least they're good boredom busters. So you like to reveal yourself in classifications?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Bubble View Post
    Well at least they're good boredom busters. So you like to reveal yourself in classifications?
    Yeah, they make revealing myself simple. I haven't got much of an issue with classifications; I'm sure that every detail doesn't fit everybody 100%, but they're accurate enough and convenient.

Infinite Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Eum View Post
    Yeah, they make revealing myself simple. I haven't got much of an issue with classifications; I'm sure that every detail doesn't fit everybody 100%, but they're accurate enough and convenient.
    Spoken like a true INTJ! Ha. Well you certainly have come to the right place.

MBTI
    INTJ

Pragmatic Heart You are 70% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 40% Indulgent! You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I am an INTP. What is a heart? You mean the organ in the chest responsible for the circulation of oxygen through the bloodstream? I do not see how that can be more "pragmatic", and if it happens to be "broken" one would surely be dead, and therefore, I would be extremely concerned if such persons were posting here.

I took the test, but I shall refrain from posting it here, seeing as how it is ludicrous for such an organ to be associated with such things.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Destiny liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

This sounds accurate to me, but then again, I haven't fallen in love yet. I haven't found my soulmate yet.
    http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/resul...Independent=50