INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

me too.

The Lonely Heart
    Dependent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent
    You are 20% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

Avoid Explicits if you can. You need love and the feeling of being loved, and an Explicit may not understand or appreciate this, leading to conflict. Idealists may also be difficult to get along with if you are stubborn. But if you can adapt and appreciate their ways of thinking, a relationship with an Idealist can work.
    Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

NPcomplete

The reclusive heart.

Makes sense in a bah-i-know-what-you're-testing-for-but-i'm-bored-anyway way.

MBTI
    intp

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Lord's Heart

You are 70% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 30% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent!

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Matches for the Lord's Heart:

The Pragmatic Heart
    The Pragmatic Heart mirrors you in every way, but is more intimate than passionate. You will find the Pragmatic's independence something you greatly respect, as you are independent yourself and aren't very needy. You will also appreciate the Pragmatic's more intimate nature, which will provide a nice contrast to your passion. You can count on the Pragmatic to care for you, but to not be too clingy, leaving you the freedom you desire.

The Reclusive Heart
    The Reclusive Heart matches your independence and realistic nature, but is more intimate and cares more about harmony. The only difficulty here is making sure you put in the time to make a relationship work, as the Reclusive will not want much conflict. But you will appreciate the Reclusive's self-sufficiency and caring nature, but you will have to bend a little to be more of a partner than a leader.

--

I specifically chose against being "the leader."
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

My result:

Slave to Your Heart
    [I] You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Heart. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed./I]

Lord's Heart

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are 80% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 0% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.
    I don't think I'd ever want to "rule" in a relationship.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Lonely Heart

You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

What about @EJCC?
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Slave to Your Heart
    You are 40% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 90% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

The Slave to Your Heart
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Heart. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

Matches for the Slave to Your Heart:

The Bleeding Heart: The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and indulgent as you are, and just as love-needy, making for lots of shared common ground. You'll also find the Bleeding Heart to be more passionate and fun-loving, something that at first might turn you off, but you will find this will provide a perfect balance to your intimate nature.

The Heart of Gold: The Heart of Gold values harmony and unity just as you do, and shares your ideals of love and intimacy, but is more independent. The Heart of Gold will never leave you and always be there to love you, and this above all else you will appreciate. The Heart of Gold's loving nature will make you feel as if you have found someone to help carry your rattling emotional chains, and that they are glad to do it.

The Patron Saint's Heart: The Patron Saint's Heart craves love just as you do and value harmony and togetherness as well, but is more down-to-earth and passionate than you. However, you will value these more sensual qualities, and the Patron Saint's more protective and loving nature will make you feel loved needed, something value greatly.

Your exact opposite is The Lord's Heart.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Bleeding Heart

You are 0% Independent, 80% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

The Bleeding Heart

Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most spirited of hearts, the Bleeding Heart. You are softhearted - you value harmony and idealism, and you desire love. You are very openly passionate about this and are fiery and emotional. You want the perfect love, both emotional and sensual, elegant and explosive. You want the best of both worlds.
    http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1076083/platypus-o.gif
    7w6-4w5-9w1 sx/sp ISFP

Chaotic neutral~Accidental Slytherin
    Fi~Se~Ni~Te~Ne~Ti~Fe~Si

♪ "I'm like a bird, I shit on people's cars." ~ John Oliver

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Hero's Heart
    You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Hero's Heart

Independent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most gallant of hearts, the Hero's Heart. You stand tall on your own, and hold high ideals of love and romance, valuing harmony and closeness with a mate, but are passionate and fiery - a true knight in shining armor, looking for your prince/princess and more than willing to beat down the dragon to get them. You may not feel the need to be loved, as you enjoy your heroic quests, but you do hope to someday find your damsel/gentlemen in distress, rescue them, and go riding into a happily ever after.

Matches for the Hero's Heart:

The Slave to Heart The Slave to Heart is idealistic and values harmony as you do, but is more intimate, something you can greatly understand, and craves love more. Being an idealist, you can appreciate such a person, and being the hero that you are, desire to be the one to break their emotional chains and set them free by making them feel loved, which is what the Slave desires above all other things. You will get great satisfaction from rescuing the Slave from their bindings.

The Lonely Heart The Lonely Heart needs to be loved, and being a hero, you will be able to see through their harder outward appearance to see the true intimate and caring person inside. Lonely Hearts crave love, and though they are more practical than you are, you will greatly admire their differences and feel a true bond with them.

Your exact opposite is Broken Heart.

Avoid Explicits when possible. You value harmony and closeness, and don't want that to be disrupted. Also avoid Independents, as you would feel more comfortable being the rescuer, and might not feel a connection with someone who is as self-sufficient as you are.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

WALMART

Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most seductive of hearts, the Rogue's Heart. You are reliant on love and very much so an idealist, but you are forthcoming and passionate at the same time. You are not submissive, despite being a dependent and your intimate nature combined with your fiery romantic advances is certainly attractive to many. You are the Casanova of hearts, fiery, romantic, and in search of love.