User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

i have hart but its brokn
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    nerd

healer?

i'll heal you through a good fuck, apparently?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Bleeding Heart

You are 30% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

Bleeding Heart
    The Bleeding Heart
    Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most spirited of hearts, the Bleeding Heart. You are softhearted - you value harmony and idealism, and you desire love. You are very openly passionate about this and are fiery and emotional. You want the perfect love, both emotional and sensual, elegant and explosive. You want the best of both worlds.

Matches for the Bleeding Heart:

The Hero's Heart
    The Hero's Heart shares your idealistic nature and want for harmony and unity, as well as your fiery passion. The Hero is more independent than you, however, but you will find this to be an honorable quality. The Hero believes in true love and will be there for you, but the more self-reliant nature will be a good contrast to your more neediness.

The Slave to Emotions
    The Slave to Emotions shares your neediness and need for harmony in a relationship, and your idealistic values. The shave will show you intimacy that you desire and will go well with your passionate nature.

The Rogue's Heart
    The Rogue's Heart is loving and passionate, craving love just as you do. The Rogue is more forthcoming and candid than you, but you will be able to accept this trait, especially if you are more submissive, as Bleeding Hearts tend to be, and perhaps even appreciate it due to the Rogue's other more loving and devoted traits.

Your exact opposite is The Pragmatic Heart.

Avoid Realists when possible. You'll want someone who believes in true love, a true hero to nurture your bleeding heart. Intimates, too, may not be passionate enough for you, though you may appreciate their sense of deep loving. Explicit relationships must also be pursued with caution unless they are balanced with the qualities you appreciate in a mate.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTP

The Reclusive Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most aloof of hearts, the Reclusive Heart. You are down-to-earth and don't mind being alone, but at the same time you are intimate and value harmony when you are in a relationship. You may seem standoffish, but you simply realize that the love of another isn't everything as long as you love yourself. However, you do value the closeness of another, but don't need it to be happy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Lonely Heart
    You are 40% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Lonely Heart
    Dependent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

Hmm. Seems to be the common type between INTPs.
    "I'm just here so I won't get fined."

Ginkgo

Soldier of Fortune
    You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 20% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent!

The Soldier of Fortune
    Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most ravenous of hearts, the Soldier of Fortune. You desire love, but on your terms and no one elses. You are a passionate person who knows what you want. Love is something to hunt out, and when you find it you will guard it under your watchful eye. You are a mercenary of love, seeking love fervently, and likely to treat it as a trophy once it has been snared.

.... Soldiers aren't hearts you nutty test.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I think this sob just called me an emo!

"The Bleeding Heart"
    Dependent, Idealistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most spirited of hearts, the Bleeding Heart. You are softhearted - you value harmony and idealism, and you desire love. You are very openly passionate about this and are fiery and emotional. You want the perfect love, both emotional and sensual, elegant and explosive. You want the best of both worlds.
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Lord's Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Matches for the Lord's Heart:
    The Pragmatic Heart
    The Reclusive Heart

Sounds good to me.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Your result:
    the smokers heart

Prolly will explode any second !