User Tag List

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of heart do you have test?

Reclusive Heart
    You are 60% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

The Reclusive Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most aloof of hearts, the Reclusive Heart. You are down-to-earth and don't mind being alone, but at the same time you are intimate and value harmony when you are in a relationship. You may seem standoffish, but you simply realize that the love of another isn't everything as long as you love yourself. However, you do value the closeness of another, but don't need it to be happy.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

Lord's Heart
    You are 70% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 10% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

The Lord's Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Away with the fairies Array Southern Kross's Avatar
    4w5 so/sp

Patron Saint's Heart
    You are 50% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

Pretty much true. Except for all that "watching over your lover" stuff. I'm more supportive than protective.

Wow, I didn't expects there would be so many types! There seems to be a lot! And what does everyone think of the passionate vs. intimate dichotomy? Is this supposed to be like a extroverted vs. introverted love?

Well ain't that nice...

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Heart of Gold

You are 60% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

Heart of Gold
    The Heart of Gold
    Independent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most loving of hearts, the Heart of Gold. You possess all the most loving qualities, intimacy, the desire for closeness, and an idealistic view of love. At the same time, you are not bound by love, and so stand on tall on your own. You know you will find love and aren't worried about not acquiring it - it is only a matter of time, and you are happy in the meantime waiting. You are the purest of all hearts, loving and self-assured, as complete and whole as a heart can be.

^cue Neil Young

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    ^cue Neil Young

though there's always more to the picture than meets the eye...

[YOUTUBE="IA-DjpLitCA"]Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Hey, Hey, My My (Into The Black) [/YOUTUBE]

Senior Member Array DJAchtundvierzig's Avatar

You are 30% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 90% Indulgent!

The Slave to Emotions
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

The Heart on Sleeve
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most brazen of hearts, the Heart on Sleeve. You are highly emotional and idealistic, and crave love, but are candid and forthcoming. You are not one to hide your emotions, and couldn't even if you tried. You know what you want from love, and believe in the ideals of love over the sensuality of it. You are all about love in its purest form and aren't afraid to broadcast it or to express your desire for it.

Matches for the Heart on Sleeve:

The Heart of Gold
    The Heart of Gold shares your loving qualities, but also values harmony and independence. The Heart of Gold will always be there for you, and you will respect their intimate nature and ability not to be taken aback by your candid and plain nature. You will find they share the same ideals of love that you do, as well as a value of your relationship as a whole.

The Lively Heart
    The Lively Heart shares the same ideals of love as you, but is more passionate in expressing it. The Lively Heart is just as forthcoming as you, but independtent enough to not be bothered by it, lessening the clash of personalities. You will find the Lively Heart to be energetic and fun, as well as deep and complex.

Your exact opposite is The Healer's Heart.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    5w6 sp/so
    LII Ne

Healer's Heart
    You are 60% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 50% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

The Healer's Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most altruistic of hearts, the Healer's Heart. You are realistic in your approach to love and value your independence. At the same time you are very passionate about love and want to do whatever in your power to make things run smoothly. You will relieve whatever pain you can in your mate. At the same time, you recognize the need to be there for others as well. Still, you will always be there for your mate and will never hurt them if you can help it.

Matches for the Healer's Heart:

The Lonely Heart
    The Lonely Heart wants to be loved, but may not know how to go about it. Your healing nature will bring out the hidden aspects of their heart and you will appreciate their intimate nature and need for love, and associate with their realistic views and want for harmony.

The Broken Heart
    The Broken Heart needs to be loved, which is fine with you, but they also can be a bit quarrelsome, something you may not like. But your healing nature should help them with this, and your independent nature can allow you to give them the space they need to cool off. Ultimately, you will find it very rewarding to be the one to mend the Broken Heart, and you will come to cherish them.

Your exact opposite is the Heart on Sleeve.

Avoid Independents when you can. You are independent yourself, but aren't happy unless you are helping others, so you need those who need you to be fulfilled in a relationship. Explicits may also be difficult to get along with as you value harmony, but you should be able to work it out. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 60% on Independent, higher than 69% of your peers.

You scored 50% on Idealistic, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 50% on Intimate, higher than 26% of your peers.

You scored 70% on Indulgent, higher than 40% of your peers.
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Neutral Good

Aspiring Troens Ridder Array KLessard's Avatar

Slave to Emotions
    You are 40% Independent, 60% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 85% Indulgent.

But a lot of the answers I gave weren't about being enslaved to my emotions, but wanting to be considerate, compassionnate, creating harmony. I want to do what is right in my relationships with human beings, righteousness is a form of liberty. As a Christian, being deeply compassionate for me is mostly about obeying God, not my emotions. But I do know I must be on my guard against manipulating with emotions to get love. I must love freely, not selfishly.

As Michael Card puts it:

"Because freedom's not found in the things that we own,
    It's the freedom to do what is right.
    With Jesus our only possession
    Then giving becomes our delight
    And it's hard to imagine the freedom we find
    From the things we leave behind