User Tag List

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of heart do you have test?

Energizer Bunny Array Resonance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 20% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 70% Indulgent!

Almost the same score, except I'm 80% intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamske View Post
    34 - Why does there always need to be something "more"? "Just the brain"... those spiritists underestimate brain cells. Matter is awesome, guys.
    I know, right! No fair, making 50% of respondents into fluffy-bunny neo-pagans >[
    The beauty of a living thing is not the atoms that go into it, but the way those atoms are put together. ~ rCoxI ~ INfj ~ 5w6 so/sp

5w4 sx/sp

You are 40% Independent, 40% Idealistic, 40% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

The Patron Saint's Heart
    Dependent, Realistic, Passionate, Indulgent

You are the most protective of hearts, the Patron Saint. You crave love and value harmony with your match. You are passionate and rambunctious, but at the same time you are observant and down-to-earth about your relationships. You care deeply for those you love and will watch over them as a guiding light. You are sensual and enjoy the fiery aspects of a relationship, but can also be needy and value you and your partner as one. For this reason, you will always be on guard to protect those you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Mud and rain and chaos... Array TickTock's Avatar

Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Reclusive Heart
    You are 70% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 60% Indulgent!

The Reclusive Heart
    Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most aloof of hearts, the Reclusive Heart. You are down-to-earth and don't mind being alone, but at the same time you are intimate and value harmony when you are in a relationship. You may seem standoffish, but you simply realize that the love of another isn't everything as long as you love yourself. However, you do value the closeness of another, but don't need it to be happy.

Slave to.... what god damnit.

On the plus side, we are one aspect away from hearts of gold, all we need is to break our chains to achieve independance. :workout:

Reclusive Heart

You are 70% Independent, 50% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

Symbolic Herald Array

Oh Ick!
    Your result for The Heart Test ...
    Slave to Emotions

You are 10% Independent, 70% Idealistic, 80% Intimate, and 80% Indulgent!

The Slave to Emotions
    Dependent, Idealistic, Intimate, Indulgent

You are the most emotional of hearts, the Slave to Your Emotions. You crave love, and have high standards for love. You are very intimate and value harmony with a mate. Sometimes you may feel that you are over-emotional and see this as a curse at times, because you are so emotionally-charged, and you so greatly desire love. You might want to break the emotional chains that bind you, but find that the ideals of love and intimacy are firmly shackled to you and cannot be severed.

Matches for the Slave to Emotions:

The Bleeding Heart
    The Bleeding Heart is idealistic and indulgent as you are, and just as love-needy, making for lots of shared common ground. You'll also find the Bleeding Heart to be more passionate and fun-loving, something that at first might turn you off, but you will find this will provide a perfect balance to your intimate nature.

The Heart of Gold
    The Heart of Gold values harmony and unity just as you do, and shares your ideals of love and intimacy, but is more independent. The Heart of Gold will never leave you and always be there to love you, and this above all else you will appreciate. The Heart of Gold's loving nature will make you feel as if you have found someone to help carry your rattling emotional chains, and that they are glad to do it.

The Patron Saint's Heart
    The Patron Saint's Heart craves love just as you do and value harmony and togetherness as well, but is more down-to-earth and passionate than you. However, you will value these more sensual qualities, and the Patron Saint's more protective and loving nature will make you feel loved needed, something value greatly.

Your exact opposite is The Lord's Heart.
    Avoid Explicits when possible. They're open and frank nature is contrary to yours. You may also want to avoid Independents unless they have other qualities you seek to balance them out, as you are a person who craves closeness with another person.

This sounds so pathetically dependent. I don't think I'm like that, I surely hope not.

Whisky Old & Women Young Array Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    6w7 sx/sp

Many peoples have got "slave to emotions" here, while we are probably just pationate.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

5w4 sx

Lonely Heart

You are 40% Independent, 30% Idealistic, 60% Intimate, and 100% Indulgent!

You are the most misunderstood of hearts, the Lonely Heart. Your desire for love and your want of harmony and intimacy are all very loving qualities. At the same time you are very down-to-earth, which may present a more cold or hard demeanor than you actually possess. Your qualities are all of the quieter types, so you may be shy, leading to difficulties in love, which is hard for you, being so caring as you are. You want love, but your realistic nature may work against these more idealistic desires.

One day and the next Array Rainne's Avatar

The Lord's Heart

You are 90% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 0% Intimate, and 30% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Passionate, Explicit

You are the most proud of hearts, the Lord's Heart. You are down-to-earth and stand on your own two feet. You rule a relationship with an iron fist. You are passionate and know what you want and know what is important to you in terms of love and romance. You are not the mushy type, but are self-sufficient and dignified, the sovereign of any relationship you enter.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl
    And this test made me want to puke on myself.

The Pragmatic Heart

You are 60% Independent, 10% Idealistic, 70% Intimate, and 50% Indulgent!

Independent, Realistic, Intimate, Explicit

You are the most practical of hearts, the Pragmatic Heart. You very much so value the depth of a relationship, but at the same time you are individualistic, know what you want and don't settle for anything less, and are practical and reasonable. You like to scrutinize another's heart for defects and will only settle for what you deem worthy of your love, and you have much love to give. Only those who will respect your analytical nature will you open your heart to, otherwise you are a closed book.