First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

You're edgy and Contemporary!

Minimal, uncluttered, and thoughtful, you enjoy reflecting on life -- when you take a break from catching the latest vlogs. Quiet spaces are important to you, as are the foods you eat, and the thoughts you send out into the world. Details matter. Like Contemporary architecture, you defy tradition to redefine comfort, and people trust you because of this quiet confidence.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Absolutely horrible answer choices for each of the questions, but..

You're a lively Spanish Colonial!

Like a Spanish Colonial home, you are warm with an eye toward the romance of living. While you are traditional and can be a little introverted, you are also enlivened with impulsive flairs of color that amuse and energize your friends and family. Spanish Colonial homes take a simple construction style and add artistic details like painted tiles, iron fixtures, and huge carved doors denoting, like you, a love of art and individuality. Your combination of down-to-earth fun and elegance puts everyone at ease.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Me and Sky_Is_Blue are big pimpin' ranch house stylee.

"You're solid as a Ranch house!Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent."
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

You're a lively Spanish Colonial!

Like a Spanish Colonial home, you are warm with an eye toward the romance of living. While you are traditional and can be a little introverted, you are also enlivened with impulsive flairs of color that amuse and energize your friends and family. Spanish Colonial homes take a simple construction style and add artistic details like painted tiles, iron fixtures, and huge carved doors denoting, like you, a love of art and individuality. Your combination of down-to-earth fun and elegance puts everyone at ease.

Its not my true preference.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

You're solid as a Ranch house!
    Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent.

umm yea thats me...very good! *high five*
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

You're edgy and Contemporary!

Minimal, uncluttered, and thoughtful, you enjoy reflecting on life -- when you take a break from catching the latest vlogs. Quiet spaces are important to you, as are the foods you eat, and the thoughts you send out into the world. Details matter. Like Contemporary architecture, you defy tradition to redefine comfort, and people trust you because of this quiet confidence.

I guess..dont care bout "vlogs" tho

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Wow this is TOO TRUE!!! I've always loved Victorian and Queen Anne, I love the intricacy and the mystery...when I took Art Apprec I wrote one of my papers on a Victorian Era bridge.

You're a refined Victorian!

You love antiquing or working in the garden when not planning the next fabulous party you're hosting. You love the preparations and presentations of life but this doesn't mean you're shallow -- far from it. You want your friends and family to feel cared for and comfortable. Like a Victorian house, you can be dark with mysterious passages, but for someone willing to look there's always a sunny spot.

It's always something... PuddleRiver's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    You're solid as a Ranch house!

Simple and suburban by nature, you exude a cozy warmth that lets people know you don't mind if they leave their shoes on in the house -- it's only carpet, after all! Family and friends are important to you, and you love having them stop by. While not overly fussy or vain, you care about your looks -- but honestly, you're happiest in sweatpants. To you, life isn't measured in the goods you've acquired, but in time well spent.

Ok, didn't like a lot of the options. And no way in hell are people going to roam around in my house with shoes on. Other than that, yay.
    This is what I got too, though I've never cared much for ranch houses and be damned if someone's coming inta my house with dirty shoes on. I hated some of the options as well.

Oh yeah, forgot to add...
    Last edited by PuddleRiver; 06-03-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: sounding too hardass
    "In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay one invincible summer."
    ~~~~
    A Christian's life may be the only Bible some people ever read.
    ~~~~
    "The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them" Maya Angelou.
    ~~~~
    I like your Christ. I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ" Gandhi
    ~~~~

figsfiggyfigs

This test is terrible...

I did it anyways and got RANCH! :x

MBTI
    FREE

I agree, just an awful test.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]