• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My personality (FB) state match

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
So, I'm really amused. I did the questions on the my personality app on facebook, and it says that my number one state match for my personality is New Mexico, which amusingly is where I'm from and where I live. Anybody else have experience with this?

Login | Facebook

Last edited:

chooi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/9
Hmm, I took the test awhile back. Where do you see your state match? Or would it be the same, since we're both INFPs?

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Hmm, I took the test awhile back. Where do you see your state match? Or would it be the same, since we're both INFPs?

It seemed to vary between NM, AK, & HI depending on my level of Conscientiousness I think as I answered more questions. Its down at the bottom of your profile page when you go to the app. Could be a new addition- it was a drop down box that would show your country match, state match or career match.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, mine was that my first state match is Vermont... I am not sure how it works, but I can't judge it much since I am not familiar with Vermont.

chooi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/9
Ahhh, I'm silly. Definitely wasn't that hard to find. Mine are Cali, NM, and Hawaii in that order.

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Ahhh, I'm silly. Definitely wasn't that hard to find. Mine are Cali, NM, and Hawaii in that order.

I saw those in mine a few times (cali and Hawaii) as I took more questions. Now I'm curious, what was your Career? Mine was anthropology and I have to say its always been on my high interest list.

Vermont- My dad's gf got this too, and she's in Finland- she looked up pictures and decided she could live with that response lol

chooi

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/9
Yep, Anthropology was my number one, followed by English and Architecture. Haha, just so happens anthropology is one of my majors, and has also been an interest of mine. Journalism used to be up there when I hadn't answered too many of the questions. Journalism was my former major, but I'm not really one for constant deadlines. :tongue:

F

figsfiggyfigs

I got New Mexico too.

....all the way from Sweden.

BIOCHEM. which was what I acutally considered going into xD

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got Maine, Vermont & Delaware
The countries suggested for me are Finland, France & Slovakia.
Top majors were Graphic Design, English Lit & Photography.

Since I'm a graphic designer who loves English literature and studied French for 4 years, maybe I should look into moving to Maine.... (and yet, I still suspect I would not like it)

Last edited:

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
US state

#1 Washington

#2 Oregon

#3 Alaska

Country

#1 Guyana

#2 China

#3 Iran

College major

#1 Physics

#2 Electrical Engineering

#3 Mechanical Engineering

:thinking:

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
Nebraska, Wyoming, Kansas.

Like hell I'd ever want to live in any of those states!

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
I got Maine, Vermont & Delaware
The countries suggested for me was Finland, France & Slovakia.
Top majors were Graphic Design, English Lit & Photography.

Since I'm a graphic designer who loves English literature and studied French for 4 years, maybe I should look into moving to Maine.... (and yet, I still suspect I would not like it)

Where are you now? Maine *seems* too cold dreary for this sunny New Mexican.
I was a graphic design major (ah how I still love graphic design) but dropped it because I love art without competitiveness or deadlines & didn't think I could make it into a career without these (not good enough to stand alone!) Love lit and Photography too. Cool stuffs =)

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Where are you now? Maine *seems* too cold dreary for this sunny New Mexican.
I was a graphic design major (ah how I still love graphic design) but dropped it because I love art without competitiveness or deadlines & didn't think I could make it into a career without these (not good enough to stand alone!) Love lit and Photography too. Cool stuffs =)

I'm in SoCal...and yeah, Maine seems too cold and dreary for this Californian :D