Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Gemini

Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

In their professional world:

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

For the record, this is, in fact, my Ascendent.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I'm an Aries and i got Aries although i was hoping for Pisces as i have too much water in my astrology chart and relate to that more than Aries at the moment. Meh.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Scorpio
    Element: Water

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Scorpion

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.

Funny thing is I thought I would be more like a Virgo. My real sign is a Libra.
    Save Thundercats 2011 petition. Because we do what we can. HO!!!:
    http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I'm Taurus, and I got Leo.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Apparently I've been an Aquarian all along. Awesome.

Aquarius
    Element: Air

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Im a Gemini but I got Leo, go figure.

Leo
    Element: Fire

Symbol: The Lion

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Commitment

Famous Leo people: Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Bill Clinton, Coco Chanel, Henry Ford, Jennifer Lopez

In their social world:

The proud Lion regally walks into the zodiac as the fierce guardian. Leos, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, confident, and determined. Highly sociable, Lions love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they tend to steal attention away from others, as their commanding presence and loud roar demands respect. This cat is attentive and isn't afraid to give and receive affection. However, they also enjoy their independence.

While Leos don't necessarily mind being under someone else's authority, they are known to be natural born leaders, and tend to be more comfortable when they are organizing and guiding others. They are charismatic and energetic. With their Fixed quality, the Lions may not be the ones initiating new ideas or projects, but they are certainly the people who will stick it through for the long haul.

What to keep in mind:

One cannot speak of a Lion without mentioning its pride - its dignity, that is. While Leos are confident people who love praise and attention (even though they may not admit it), their well-hidden sensitivity doesn't take too kindly to criticism. Don't be surprised if some ferocious Lions bite your head off when you give them negative feedback or disagree with them. Lions will brutally fight for their beliefs and ideas, and are not likely to swallow their mighty pride and admit fault. In addition, take care not to instigate petty fights with these cats - once they sink in their claws, they will not let you get away.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

mein, memeself, and MeMe meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

*scavenges the pages for the people who got Gemini as a warning to never interact with them again or ever*

EDIT: Fuck, I got Gemini. (I'm a Libra.)

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

MBTI
    PORG
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think astrology is bullshit, but I think the Libra description makes sense. I'm too good at seeing both sides of things for my own good. I attribute that less to the time of year I was born, and more to other factors, though.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Scorpio

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands.
    Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting.
    With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others.
    You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you.

My opinion sting? Lying bastards.

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Same as I am. Capricorn lady.
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.