BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Libra
    Element: Air

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Balance

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Initiative

Famous Libra people: Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Desmond Tutu, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Susan Sarandon

In their social world:

Moderate Libras make their mark in the zodiac as harmony-seeking diplomats. These people, with their elemental basis of air, are easygoing, lighthearted, and aesthetically-inclined. Highly sociable, Libras love to be around people and to make others happy. They will wholeheartedly attempt to balance out the cosmos and bring about harmony in times of conflict with their tactful communication skills and amiable manner. They dislike distortion, both in the words and actions of others, and in their physical surroundings. Life is beautiful, and they want to keep it that way!

In their professional world:

The peacekeepers of the zodiac, Libras are the perfect mediators, ensuring fairness for everyone involved. Libras are also creative thinkers and speakers. When they want to make things happen (and being of a Cardinal quality, they have the initiative to do so), they can easily come up with ideas in order to bring about progress, and communicate that vision with skill and tact.

What to keep in mind:

While their proactive and creative nature helps them come up with brilliant ideas, some Libras don't have the commitment and focus to put those thoughts into action and allow them to come to fruition. In addition, because their focus is toward progress, these individuals can get bored if their lives become predictable and stagnant. Moreover, as the wind can change direction, so too can the minds of Libras. This tendency can sometimes make them jump from one thought to another, one goal to another, or one decision to another.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

I'm a Scorpio. I got Scorpio. Go team.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    nerd

scorpio birthdate, gemini on the test except for the whole extroversion part which doesn't suit at all.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Have I taken this already? I knew I'd get Cancer. Whenever I tell people I was born in June they guess that I'm Cancer, not Gemini. I get that A LOT.

Cancer

Element: Water

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I got Cancer. I'm a Sag sun, Sag rising, Sag mercury, Sag Saturn ...
    However, I've got some strong water placements, so it's not completely without foundation.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Pisces

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Fish

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Flexibility

Famous Pisces people: Albert Einstein, Drew Barrymore, George Washington, Elizabeth Taylor, Dr. Seuss, Jennifer Love Hewitt

In their social world:

Go-with-the-flow Pisces quietly make their mark in the zodiac as the unassuming giver. People who fall under the Pisces sign are amazingly intuitive, and always seem to know the right thing to say. They are not the most outgoing or outspoken sign, but when they do speak, you can bet it will be enlightening and right on the mark. Fish are known to be kind and extremely modest, and can sometimes escape into their own private world when they need to get away from the everyday. They are deep souls whose empathy and compassion will make anyone feel at ease.

Easygoing Pisceans will be a cinch to get along with, both as an employee and as a boss. They are cautious and calculated decision-makers and risk-takers, and can dig deep to come up with creative and visionary ideas that others can't even begin to imagine. When Pisceans are passionate about their work, they have remarkable potential to accomplish great things. However, it's not likely for them to desire recognition or power. The Fish will get things done with little complaint.

What to keep in mind:

Being of a Mutable quality, Pisceans are extremely flexible - often a little too much. They will go with the flow in order to make others happy, which makes them easy get along with, but they are also less likely to be assertive when necessary. Pisces people also tend to keep their emotions inside, making them rather moody - and with the amount of emotional depth they possess, they could be bottling up A LOT. Thus, it is not uncommon for Pisceans to withdraw from the outer world when things become too hectic.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Aries
    Element: Fire

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

(I'm a feisty Pisces)
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Enneagram
    5w4

Wow, I got Gemini. Hmm...it does fit me more than Libra though. At least they're both Air signs so at least that's a connection.
    5w4
    Reserved RCUEI

Cancer

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i'm an aries, i got cancer
    idk my mars is in cancer and i've always felt it was accurate, i still definitely have a lot of aries traits though.