User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

I am Leo. And I don't indentify with it. Scored as Scorpio on this test - but it doesn't really sound like me either. Ah well w/e.

Scorpio

Element: Water

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Scorpion

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

In their professional world:

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Virgo
    Element: Earth

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Maiden/Virgin

Defining traits: Conscientiousness, Introversion, Resilience, Flexibility

Famous Virgo people: Michael Jackson, Queen Elizabeth I, Keanu Reeves, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Pink

In their social world:

The analytical Maidens make their mark in the zodiac as sharp-eyed perfectionists. Virgos, although not the most outgoing, can be witty conversationalists - if they feel comfortable. They are more likely to keep to themselves until they are more secure and familiar with someone. However, they are committed friends once they get to know and like a person.

Virgos' sharp analytical skills and detail orientation make them a shoe-in for tasks that require precision and attention. They prefer routine and structure, and are careful decision makers. With their unparalleled level of organization, Virgos set high standards for their work and always complete it on time. When a problem arises on the job, they will methodically search for a logical solution and follow through with implementing it.

What to keep in mind:

Virgos' level of conscientiousness and detail orientation can sometimes result in extreme perfectionism and nitpickiness. This could make it difficult to work with them at times, as the high standards they set for themselves can be difficult for others to reach. Some people with this sign can also be overly critical and bossy, which can rub the more sensitive zodiacs the wrong way. For Virgos, this criticalness can be directed towards others and themselves. However, they don't necessarily do this to be cruel - they want to bring out the best in those they care about and themselves.

With their Mutable quality and cautious nature, Virgos will think and struggle long and hard to come to a decision. Although they may not show it, some Virgos can be excessive worriers, going back and forth on a decision, something they've said, or something they've done in order to make sure it was the right path to take.

My actual sign is aquarius but most of the above fits me. Not that I believe in astrology.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII

I'm a Virgo but can relate to many of the different qualities of each sign. I thought I'd get Scorpio on this test for some reason. I don't put much stock in astrology, but it's interesting and fun, nonetheless.

Scorpio

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Commitment

Famous Scorpio people: Bill Gates, Condoleezza Rice, Martin Scorsese, Marie Curie, Pablo Picasso, Whoopi Goldberg

In their social world:

Sharp Scorpions make their mark in the zodiac as the fearless firebrands. Scorpios are no-holds-barred, straight shooters - they are authentic to a fault, and when the Scorpions offer their honest opinion, it can come with quite a sting. With their strongly intuitive nature and no-nonsense attitude, Scorpio people are amazingly keen when it comes to reading others. You may not like hearing the brutal truth, but you can count on this sign to always give it to you. Their tough love approach may not win a lot of admirers, but Scorpios are not known to be the extroverted types looking for constant company. They can do just fine on their own, or with a few close friends.

Steadfast Scorpios have an amazing degree of focus, and once you get them started on a project they are passionate about, it will be full steam ahead until the end. For many Scorpios, their primary goal is power. They are fearless, confident, and determined leaders, and will not let anything or anyone get in their way.

What to keep in mind:

The Scorpions unwavering focus and commitment can sometimes set them on a path or idea that they will refuse to change. People of this sign can be fiercely stubborn, refusing to give in until others see things their way. In a position of authority, which they will often aim for, their aggressive, straightforward approach can make them a force to be reckoned with.

Sharp-tongued Scorpios can sometimes be difficult to get along with. They don't trust very easily, but once you have earned their faith, they will be loyal until the bitter end. As a water sign, it's not uncommon for Scorpios to get caught up in a wave of emotions. Some days, the Scorpions can be quietly brooding, but should you anger them, a volcano of emotions will erupt - and they will let everything out. Scorpios can be fiery lovers, but also fierce fighters.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

aries, interesting.

i'm a pisces sun sign (aquarius cusp), and my moon is in aries. i'm a chinese astrology dragon.

Your Sun sign describes your basic ego, your Moon sign describes your emotional inner self
    ^^^ fairly accurate.

about astrology... i dunno, i think it's fun. i suppose it all plays to confirmation bias, but as long as it's taken with a grain of salt, i think it's just another means to understand yourself.

your resident asshole

My zodiac is Aries, which I suppose is a little bit like me in that I am a bit stubborn and hot-tempered.

I don't like this test... it said Capricorn, which I do not identify with at all.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram

This is hilarious! I'm a scorpio sun sign virgo moon and Gemini rising

Aries
    Element: Fire

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

ReflecTcelfeR

I got Gemini. I'm on the Capricorn/Aquarius cusp.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I am on the Capricorn/Aquarius Cusp, which describes me very well.
    This below is not me, at all.

Scorpio

In their social world:

What to keep in mind:

MBTI
    ESFJ

Yayyy .. Finally a test that has it right.

Aries

Element: Fire

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I got Aquarius.

I'm actually a Leo on the Cancer/Leo cusp.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance