User Tag List

First 34567 Last

figsfiggyfigs

WAIT. am I the only Aquarius so far??!?!?!?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Not anymore =P

Aquarius
    Element: Air

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

In their professional world:

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.

MBTI
    ENTP

Aquarius, and that's what I am in real life.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

i'm really a gemini, and i expected to get cancer or pisces... no matter!
    hm. i guess i am diplomatic and creative, but i'm certainly no extrovert.

Libra

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Balance

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Initiative

Famous Libra people: Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Desmond Tutu, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Susan Sarandon

In their social world:

Moderate Libras make their mark in the zodiac as harmony-seeking diplomats. These people, with their elemental basis of air, are easygoing, lighthearted, and aesthetically-inclined. Highly sociable, Libras love to be around people and to make others happy. They will wholeheartedly attempt to balance out the cosmos and bring about harmony in times of conflict with their tactful communication skills and amiable manner. They dislike distortion, both in the words and actions of others, and in their physical surroundings. Life is beautiful, and they want to keep it that way!

The peacekeepers of the zodiac, Libras are the perfect mediators, ensuring fairness for everyone involved. Libras are also creative thinkers and speakers. When they want to make things happen (and being of a Cardinal quality, they have the initiative to do so), they can easily come up with ideas in order to bring about progress, and communicate that vision with skill and tact.

What to keep in mind:

While their proactive and creative nature helps them come up with brilliant ideas, some Libras don't have the commitment and focus to put those thoughts into action and allow them to come to fruition. In addition, because their focus is toward progress, these individuals can get bored if their lives become predictable and stagnant. Moreover, as the wind can change direction, so too can the minds of Libras. This tendency can sometimes make them jump from one thought to another, one goal to another, or one decision to another.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.."
    -Oscar Wilde

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Cancer
    Element: Water

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.

This is hilarious because people guess that I am a Cancer a lot (even though I'm a Gemini) because I was born in June. Maybe it's my Scorpio ascendant....

I should score scorpio....

MBTI
    infp

Cancer

Element: Water

Symbol: The Crab

Defining traits: Moodiness, Empathy, Moderate Extroversion, Distrust, Initiative

Famous Cancer people: Dalai Lama, Hellen Keller, Nelson Mandela, Jessica Simpson, Tom Hanks, Nancy Reagan

In their social world:

The tough-on-the-outside, soft-on-the-inside crabs make their mark in the zodiac as the emotional caretakers. Cancers, with their elemental basis of water, are nurturing, emotionally responsive, and sensitive. People of this sign are loyal companions who will be there when needed. In fact, owing to their keen ability to sense other people's emotions, they will likely know ahead of time when someone needs a sympathetic ear. Although they may not always be the most talkative of the zodiac types, Crabs do love to be around people. However, don't be surprised if they feel the need to withdraw to the serenity of home. After all, home is where their heart is.

Cancerians are dependable workers whose empathy allows them to thrive in fields where they can nurture others. While it may take time for Crabs to come out of their shell, they can become passionate speakers, creative brainstormers, and staunch, supportive team members, once they feel comfortable enough in their surroundings. Thanks to their Cardinal quality, Cancerians take initiative by following their hearts, especially when they are particularly passionate about something.

What to keep in mind:

Ruled by the moon, Cancerians' emotions are famous for shifting constantly. The most sensitive of all signs, the Crabs' tough outer shell may hide their feelings when they are wounded, but the well of emotions they experience inside can cause them to retreat for some time. Their tough exterior can also make it difficult to get to know them, and perhaps even harder to earn their trust. The Cancerians' keen intuition allows them to sense when someone is not being honest with them, making them somewhat suspicious by nature. In addition, if Crabs do choose to let their well of emotions out, they'll do so claws and all - and their words can be sharp and harsh, especially when the hurt runs deep.
    Sounds a bit like me even though Libra (which is my real sign) sounds like me too. Thus proving that you can find yourself in any sign description.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    SEXY

I am in fact a capricorn, but here's what I scored.

Aquarius

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.
    (removed)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I am Leo and here's my result. Well it's not entirely true but not entirely wrong aswell

Virgo
    Element: Earth

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Maiden/Virgin

Defining traits: Conscientiousness, Introversion, Resilience, Flexibility

Famous Virgo people: Michael Jackson, Queen Elizabeth I, Keanu Reeves, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Pink

In their social world:

The analytical Maidens make their mark in the zodiac as sharp-eyed perfectionists. Virgos, although not the most outgoing, can be witty conversationalists - if they feel comfortable. They are more likely to keep to themselves until they are more secure and familiar with someone. However, they are committed friends once they get to know and like a person.

Virgos' sharp analytical skills and detail orientation make them a shoe-in for tasks that require precision and attention. They prefer routine and structure, and are careful decision makers. With their unparalleled level of organization, Virgos set high standards for their work and always complete it on time. When a problem arises on the job, they will methodically search for a logical solution and follow through with implementing it.

What to keep in mind:

Virgos' level of conscientiousness and detail orientation can sometimes result in extreme perfectionism and nitpickiness. This could make it difficult to work with them at times, as the high standards they set for themselves can be difficult for others to reach. Some people with this sign can also be overly critical and bossy, which can rub the more sensitive zodiacs the wrong way. For Virgos, this criticalness can be directed towards others and themselves. However, they don't necessarily do this to be cruel - they want to bring out the best in those they care about and themselves.

With their Mutable quality and cautious nature, Virgos will think and struggle long and hard to come to a decision. Although they may not show it, some Virgos can be excessive worriers, going back and forth on a decision, something they've said, or something they've done in order to make sure it was the right path to take.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Actually, I just found out (again, actually, but I usually forget astrology shit) that gemini is my ascendant sign, so it kind of makes sense that I would get that result in this test.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness