figsfiggyfigs

Aquarius .

I'm acutally a cusp Gemini-Cancer.

Aquarius

Element: Air

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Water Bearer

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Commitment

Famous Aquarius people: Abraham Lincoln, Ellen Degeneres, Galileo Galilei, Oprah Winfrey, Ronald Reagan, Geena Davis

In their social world:

Free-thinking water bearers make their mark in the zodiac as nonconformist humanitarians. Aquarians, with their elemental basis of air, are progressive, idealistic, and regardless of their more rational nature, very compassionate. Aquarians are not opposed to taking the untraveled road, pioneering a path through this complex world. While the water bearers enjoy their independence, they equally enjoy the company of others. They are freedom fighters, and are guaranteed to always be there for a friend in need, or a noble cause that they are passionate about.

In their professional world:

With their communication skills and makings of a philanthropist, Aquarians tend to be influential individuals who can come up with solutions to initiate change and improve the world around them. In addition, the water bearers are also carriers of imaginative ideas and inventions. People of this sign are progress-oriented, and could be an asset in companies in need of fresh new start.

What to keep in mind:

Being coolly logical, Aquarians' emotions may not always shine through their calm exterior. Their compassion will likely only be reflected in their ideas and visions for a better world.

Once an Aquarian is set on an idea, their Fixed quality can make it difficult for others to change their mind. However, water bearers are not completely obstinate. If there is anything they would hate, it would be to conform to an unchanging routine or, when it comes to the bigger picture, an outdated ideal.

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Gemini
    Element: Air

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Twins

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Changeability

Famous Gemini people: Donald Trump, Marilyn Monroe, John F. Kennedy, Martha Washington, Paul McCartney, Angelina Jolie

In their social world:

The witty Twins make their mark in the zodiac as changeable intellectuals. Geminis, with their elemental basis of air, are lighthearted and creatively-inclined. Highly sociable, Twins love to be around people; in fact, they are likely to be the ones filling in all the awkward silences and being the life of the party. Breezy Geminis rarely let problems get to them - whatever issue rears its dreary storm clouds over their head is blown away by the Twins' ability to find a creative solution. Geminis refuse to let emotion cloud their airy view.

With their cleverness, energy, and keen communication skills, Geminis can be an asset when it comes to motivating others. They can come up with innovative solutions to problems, and easily adapt to any position they are put in.

What to keep in mind:

The fact that Twins are the sign of the Gemini is strongly symbolic, as it can seem that people of this sign have two different personalities. Gemini people have the energy to tackle multiple things, but don't always have the focus to finish them all. In addition, given that they possess the Mutable quality, Gemini, while quite flexible and adaptable, are prone to changing their mind frequently. Without direction or the patience to focus on a single goal, Gemini people can get caught up in all the ideas floating around in their head, and lose touch with the here and now.

Not me. Except for the resilience.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    WTF.... I'm a Libra?!? The description doesn't even work all that well except the fact that I'm friendly!
    That's perfect for you though. Ahh, how cute, you're a cuddly T that doesn't know it and doesn't like the idea of it all.

Edit: I got Gemini :chicken:...but that kind of makes a lot of sense.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by JFrombaugh View Post
    After reading the famous pissing contest otherwise known as the astrology thread on here, i stumbled upon this quiz.
    Fixed
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INFJ

I got cancer...... and it somehow fits mostly.
    even though I have to say that I lack water signs in my natal chart
    almost completely, and I can otherwise identity with a description of
    my natal chart actually......

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

cancer. I, personally think I'm more like Pisces, but whatever. I'm actually really Gemini. Haha.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Aries
    Element: Fire

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.
    I'm actually a Libra though.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

I'm disappointed in that test. I got cancer too! I'm actually an aries in the tropical zodiac and a pisces in the sidereal zodiac.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Virgo

Element: Earth

Quality: Mutable

Symbol: The Maiden/Virgin

Defining traits: Conscientiousness, Introversion, Resilience, Flexibility

Famous Virgo people: Michael Jackson, Queen Elizabeth I, Keanu Reeves, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Pink

In their social world:

The analytical Maidens make their mark in the zodiac as sharp-eyed perfectionists. Virgos, although not the most outgoing, can be witty conversationalists - if they feel comfortable. They are more likely to keep to themselves until they are more secure and familiar with someone. However, they are committed friends once they get to know and like a person.

Virgos' sharp analytical skills and detail orientation make them a shoe-in for tasks that require precision and attention. They prefer routine and structure, and are careful decision makers. With their unparalleled level of organization, Virgos set high standards for their work and always complete it on time. When a problem arises on the job, they will methodically search for a logical solution and follow through with implementing it.

What to keep in mind:

Virgos' level of conscientiousness and detail orientation can sometimes result in extreme perfectionism and nitpickiness. This could make it difficult to work with them at times, as the high standards they set for themselves can be difficult for others to reach. Some people with this sign can also be overly critical and bossy, which can rub the more sensitive zodiacs the wrong way. For Virgos, this criticalness can be directed towards others and themselves. However, they don't necessarily do this to be cruel - they want to bring out the best in those they care about and themselves.

With their Mutable quality and cautious nature, Virgos will think and struggle long and hard to come to a decision. Although they may not show it, some Virgos can be excessive worriers, going back and forth on a decision, something they've said, or something they've done in order to make sure it was the right path to take.
    ----

I am a Virgo too, so this is pretty spot on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche