User Tag List

First 891011 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

No.
    In that which is night to all things, therein the self-subjugated remains awake; but where all else is awake, that is night for the knower of the self.
    Likes Luke O liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Not many people are getting their actual sign...

I'm an Aries and came out as Gemini.

Nah, still don't believe in Astrology.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNtp
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    γ Ni

Virgo!?

Preferring routine and structure? Detail-orientation? Excessive worrying and doubt? Struggling long and hard to come to a decision? Exacting? C'mon, test. Seriously.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

Test gave me cancer.

I don't believe in astrology. Funny thing, two times somebody was guessing what sign I am and they were right. I happened to match what it's associated with.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Libra
    Element: Air

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Balance

Defining traits: Openness, Creativity, Resilience, Extroversion, Initiative

Famous Libra people: Anthony Hopkins, Catherine Zeta Jones, Desmond Tutu, Eleanor Roosevelt, Mahatma Gandhi, Susan Sarandon

In their social world:

Moderate Libras make their mark in the zodiac as harmony-seeking diplomats. These people, with their elemental basis of air, are easygoing, lighthearted, and aesthetically inclined. Highly sociable, Libras love to be around people and to make others happy. They will wholeheartedly attempt to balance out the cosmos and bring about harmony in times of conflict with their tactful communication skills and amiable manner. They dislike distortion, both in the words and actions of others, and in their physical surroundings. Life is beautiful, and they want to keep it that way!

In their professional world:

The peacekeepers of the zodiac, Libras are the perfect mediators, ensuring fairness for everyone involved. Libras are also creative thinkers and speakers. When they want to make things happen (and being of a Cardinal quality, they have the initiative to do so), they can easily come up with ideas in order to bring about progress, and communicate that vision with skill and tact.

What to keep in mind:

While their proactive and creative nature helps them come up with brilliant ideas, some Libras don't have the commitment and focus to put those thoughts into action and allow them to come to fruition. In addition, because their focus is toward progress, these individuals can get bored if their lives become predictable and stagnant. Moreover, as the wind can change direction, so too can the minds of Libras. This tendency can sometimes make them jump from one thought to another, one goal to another, or one decision to another.

I've always identified as Aquarius. Interesting.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Umm.. doesn't quite fit. & I'm actually a Taurus sun, Leo moon, & Libra rising.

Aries
    Element: Fire

Quality: Cardinal

Symbol: The Ram

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Initiative

Famous Aries people: Al Gore, Betty Ford, Diana Ross, Colin Powel, David Letterman, Maya Angelou

In their social world:

The bold Ram bumps its way into the zodiac as the energetic instigator. Aries individuals, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, motivated, and determined. Highly sociable, the Rams love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they muscle their way into a conversation, and share their opinion in a no-holds-barred manner. They're energetic and passionate in both words and actions.

Given their spontaneous nature, Aries hate to wait around for opportunity to knock on their door. In fact, expect them to be actively searching out opportunities, looking under every rock and in every nook and cranny! The Ram is a sledgehammer of determination, initiating projects, setting ideas into motion, and passionately expressing their ideas. Aries are the coaches and motivators, never too shy to give you a pep talk or nice swift kick in the behind.

What to keep in mind:

People who fall under the Aries sign pull no punches. If you're looking for a sympathetic person to give you a hug and tell you everything is going to be just fine, don't bet on the Rams. They are straight shooters, getting right to the point and telling you like it is. Aries are authentic to a fault. They may not tell you what you want to hear, but they will certainly give you an earful of what you need to hear.

Rams can be snippy, rough around the edges, and impulsive with their actions and feelings, but it doesn't take them long to get back on an even keel. However, while their proactive nature helps get people and projects going, some Aries don't have the commitment to stick it out in the long term. People of this zodiac sign can get bored fairly easily, so they often require different activities to keep them focused.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Leo

Element: Fire

Quality: Fixed

Symbol: The Lion

Defining traits: Extroversion, Resilience, Ambition, Commitment

Famous Leo people: Barack Obama, Halle Berry, Bill Clinton, Coco Chanel, Henry Ford, Jennifer Lopez

In their social world:

The proud Lion regally walks into the zodiac as the fierce guardian. Leos, with their elemental basis of fire, are passionate, confident, and determined. Highly sociable, Lions love to be around people, but don't be surprised if they tend to steal attention away from others, as their commanding presence and loud roar demands respect. This cat is attentive and isn't afraid to give and receive affection. However, they also enjoy their independence.

While Leos don't necessarily mind being under someone else's authority, they are known to be natural born leaders, and tend to be more comfortable when they are organizing and guiding others. They are charismatic and energetic. With their Fixed quality, the Lions may not be the ones initiating new ideas or projects, but they are certainly the people who will stick it through for the long haul.

What to keep in mind:

One cannot speak of a Lion without mentioning its pride - its dignity, that is. While Leos are confident people who love praise and attention (even though they may not admit it), their well-hidden sensitivity doesn't take too kindly to criticism. Don't be surprised if some ferocious Lions bite your head off when you give them negative feedback or disagree with them. Lions will brutally fight for their beliefs and ideas, and are not likely to swallow their mighty pride and admit fault. In addition, take care not to instigate petty fights with these cats - once they sink in their claws, they will not let you get away.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Virgo. I'm supposed to be a Pisces.

That's assuming that astrology means anything.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Test gave me cancer.
    It gave me cancer too; I got Taurus.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    It gave me cancer too; I got Taurus.
    Online tests give you cancer. Just wait til the Daily Mail hears about this!