User Tag List

First 678910 Last

ThatGirl

I can't believe I took this test.

Anyway my three top scores were Green (12), Environmental Tan (9), and Indigo (8).

Lavender (9). The others were really low in comparison.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

a tie between Yellow and Abstract Tan

I guess I'm cheerful and spacey
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Ginkgo

It's not magenta...

It's light red.

Get it right.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Top results:
    10- Blue
    10- Environmental Tan
    9- Violet
    9- Crystal
    9- Lavendar
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Sniffles

I got 10 on Violet followed by 9 for Sensitive Tan, Abstract Tan, and Lavenders.

Ginkgo

Indigo is the most recent aura color to arrive on the planet.
    *snickers*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I guess im both Crystal and Blue. i made 12 on both of them.

Crystal

Crystal
    Crystal is a rare Life Color. Crystals have clear auras and are known as the "aura chameleons." Like chameleons, their auras will change colors to match those of the people they are connecting with at the time. They then take on the characteristics, behavior patterns, emotions and thoughts of that color.

Consequently, in power Crystals can get along quite well with almost anyone. Yellows , for example, feels they can relate to Crystals who, when they are with them, act and think like Yellows . Later, when the same Crystals spend time with Sensitive Tans, the Tans can feel as if they have found kindred spirits.

However, the Crystals' inconsistencies can also confuse people. One minute Crystals think and behave like Greens . A short while later, they can act like Blues . The more they connect and bond with others, the more their personalities change.

Because Crystals tend to absorb the colors of other people's auras, people can, at times, feel an energy drain when they are in the presence of Crystals. In power, Crystals can be a clear conduit or channel for healing energy. Being natural healers, the Crystals' gift is to help their clients clear blockages, thereby enabling the clients' own natural healing processes to take place.

While healing, balanced Crystals are able to keep their thoughts and emotions out of the way, making the healing more pure. Crystals do not always understand their healing abilities. It can often frighten and confuse them or cause them to feel overwhelmed. These rare souls are often physically fragile and delicate.

Because of their unusual sensitivity, they can only heal one person at a time. They then need to go to a peaceful place to cleanse their aura. Working with too many people can short-circuit their system.

Blues

Blue
    Blues are some of the most loving, nurturing and supportive personalities of the Life Colors. They live from their heart and emotions. Their purpose for being on the planet is to give love, to teach love and to learn that they are loved. Their priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality.

Blues are traditionally teachers, counselors, and nurses---basically the loving, nurturers and caretakers on the planet. Blues are constantly helping others. They want to make sure that everyone feels loved and accepted. People are always turning to Blues for comfort and counsel because Blues will always be there for them. They consistently provide a shoulder for others to cry on.

Blues are the most emotional personalities in the aura spectrum. They can cry at the drop of a hat. Blues cry when they are happy, hurt, angry, sad, or for no apparent reason at all. Even watching a sentimental commercial on television can bring on tears.
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~~
    But the imprint is always there..nothing is ever really forgotten.

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
    Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
    Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
    Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

At least I'm safe in my mind..
    ~~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~**~~*~~*~~*~~~

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Red - 2
    Orange - 0
    Magenta - 5
    Yellow - 5
    Logical Tan - 4
    Environmental Tan - 1
    Sensitive Tan - 6
    Abstract Tan - 3
    Green - 7
    Blue - 10
    Violet - 11
    Lavender - 10
    Crystal - 9
    Indigo - 8

Red Overlay - 4
    "You can't take a picture of this...it's already gone."

“But who prays for Satan? Who, in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most?”
    -Mark Twain

Phantonym

Crystal/Environmental Tan. That's what I usually get from this test. Both sound too "extreme" on the spectrum, but I suspect I'm more favourable towards Crystal as I dislike tan colour, so it's jinxed from the start.