• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Strangely Accurate Personality Test

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
In fact looking through here I notice that several Fs got T results. It must have something to do with the way they worded the questions.

Yes, the technical term is that the test was "bullshit".:headphne:

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Well, to be fair the test was only off by one letter for most people. Bullshit...lite? Thank you for posting it, Charmed Justice.
ENFJ

You scored 44Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 100 Judgingness!
You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be very artistic, wear funny clothes, make fun of people that they admire, and they are often fairly random. ENFJs love debate, especially when they are allowed to carry their ideas to the final conclusion before getting shot down. ENFJ's are far more cerebral than ENFPs because they use their feeling and therefore rational side more. ENFJs and all NF's for that matter are very, very romantic. They have diffculty flirting because they take their love feelings so seriously. They are way too idealistic about the whole thing and usually find romantic success after they lower their standards, or don't care anymore. At any rate, ENFJ's will forever be those caring, funny, and weird as hell people that solve some of the World's most pressing humanitarian problems.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions.

Judging: You primarily use you social imagination to affectthe world

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
pretty accurate for me too ;)

INTP
You scored 69Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 25 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^me too, I usually score 95 percent on P :yes:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The test was actually surprisingly accurate for me, down to pegging me as borderline J (most tests peg me as a strong P due to being lazy and messy, but I have a very strong Te). Didn't seem strangely accurate for anyone else though... :laugh:

tcda

psicobolche
MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Well, to be fair the test was only off by one letter for most people. Bullshit...lite?

I get the feeling this depended more on people using MBTI knowledge to "read between the lines" and answer the questions so that they would correspond to the "correct" function.

But that's cheating. I didn't do that, I answered the questions as would someone who had never heard of MBTI, which is the only way to judge a good test.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
So, am I the first T to get an F type?

INFP

You scored 83Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ
You scored 33Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness

lol, I want to be an ENTJ!!!

I scored as high on J (if not higher) than people who claim they are Js. The last test I took said ENTJ too (though it was a socionics test). odd...

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I get the feeling this depended more on people using MBTI knowledge to "read between the lines" and answer the questions so that they would correspond to the "correct" function.

But that's cheating. I didn't do that, I answered the questions as would someone who had never heard of MBTI, which is the only way to judge a good test.
True. I suspect most people do that with all the quizzes, consciously or not, and this one wasn't nearly as obvious as so many of the others. People change their types all the time and we're often looking for these quizzes to match our current type perception, to validate that which we already think to know; but the type that we claim today may not be the type we claim tomorrow, saying little about the accuracy of any particular quiz.

swift sylvan

MBTI Type
NiTi
INFJ

You scored 56Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Although with no clear dominance on any function.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I purposely put function theory out of my mind when answering, and got:

INTJ
You scored 67Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingnessand 100 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

You scored 67% on Introversion, higher than 62% of your peers

You scored 71% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 64% of your peers

You scored 46% on Feelingness, higher than 38% of your peers.

You scored 100% on Judgingness, higher than 100% of your peers.

I'm going to have to go back and look at the questions again with my brain switched back on. There must have been some profoundly iffy ones there! How the hell did I score 100% and higher than everyone on "judgingness"? That's insane! :laugh:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Inaccurate....but typical. Close on the T/F of course.... But I didn't even know this was an MBTI test - I give the creator credit for that! :D

Of course, this description does hit home for me....nothing is really off except it doesn't note my compassionate, emotional, and visual/artistic sides. I read the INFP description too, & it's refreshingly non-gooey.

INTP

You scored 72 Introversion, 86 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas

autumnandtherain

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Never tested as anything but INFJ... No surprise there. :)

INFJ
You scored 56Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.
Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

Alea_iacta_est

INTJ
You scored 72Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 14 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

L

LadyLazarus

ISTP

You scored 56 Introversion, 50 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

If you are a female ISTP, please do not message me unless you have some helpful additions to the few paragraphs below. I actually don't know what female ISTPs are like, but apparently there are a lot of them, and apparently they have taken this test on OK Cupid and messaged me saying that they are not men. If you are a guy, keep reading. Otherwise message me and be like: I am a female and I got this score, and...
Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. If not, then I'd like to meet you. Han Solo, Boba Fett...if you like Star Wars. But you probably think star wars is lame because you are base jumping in the alps, or winning the pro skateboarding championship. Not really given to any communication whatsoever, you prefer to just be cool. There is no emotion there, no thoughts about people, just pure animal instinct. Thus, you don't really care if someone sees your skydiving video. Girls may not say it, but they all think that you are dangerous and sexy. You won't say anything to prove them wrong. Actually, you don't say much at all. Your room is clean and tidy, just like your mind. Its all shelved away so that you don't have to deal with it.

Sensing: You are concrete
Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret your senses

Like hell I use Ti.
Also, apparently girls think I'm dangerous and sexy, which would be lovely if I were a lesbian.
I'm going to message him.

Strangely accurate my ass!