User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by tcda View Post
    I get the feeling this depended more on people using MBTI knowledge to "read between the lines" and answer the questions so that they would correspond to the "correct" function.

But that's cheating. I didn't do that, I answered the questions as would someone who had never heard of MBTI, which is the only way to judge a good test.
    True. I suspect most people do that with all the quizzes, consciously or not, and this one wasn't nearly as obvious as so many of the others. People change their types all the time and we're often looking for these quizzes to match our current type perception, to validate that which we already think to know; but the type that we claim today may not be the type we claim tomorrow, saying little about the accuracy of any particular quiz.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    NiTi
    Socionics
    EII

INFJ

You scored 56Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

Although with no clear dominance on any function.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

ESFP
    When I get sad I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Video Challenge Question Video
    Race: Werepire
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    7w8 sx>so>sp
    Give me an E! E
    Give me a N! N
    Give me a T! T
    Give me a P! P
    What's that? Yeah right, that's me!

Always expect the unexpected! - Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

I purposely put function theory out of my mind when answering, and got:

INTJ
    You scored 67Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingnessand 100 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

You scored 67% on Introversion, higher than 62% of your peers

You scored 71% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 64% of your peers

You scored 46% on Feelingness, higher than 38% of your peers.

You scored 100% on Judgingness, higher than 100% of your peers.

I'm going to have to go back and look at the questions again with my brain switched back on. There must have been some profoundly iffy ones there! How the hell did I score 100% and higher than everyone on "judgingness"? That's insane!
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

INTJ-not accurate
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Inaccurate....but typical. Close on the T/F of course.... But I didn't even know this was an MBTI test - I give the creator credit for that!

Of course, this description does hit home for me....nothing is really off except it doesn't note my compassionate, emotional, and visual/artistic sides. I read the INFP description too, & it's refreshingly non-gooey.

INTP

You scored 72 Introversion, 86 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Never tested as anything but INFJ... No surprise there.

INFJ
    You scored 56Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
    INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.
    Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions
    Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

Socionics
    ILI

INTJ
    You scored 72Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 14 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
    The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
    Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions
    Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

LadyLazarus

ISTP

You scored 56 Introversion, 50 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness and 38 Judgingness!

If you are a female ISTP, please do not message me unless you have some helpful additions to the few paragraphs below. I actually don't know what female ISTPs are like, but apparently there are a lot of them, and apparently they have taken this test on OK Cupid and messaged me saying that they are not men. If you are a guy, keep reading. Otherwise message me and be like: I am a female and I got this score, and...
    Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. If not, then I'd like to meet you. Han Solo, Boba Fett...if you like Star Wars. But you probably think star wars is lame because you are base jumping in the alps, or winning the pro skateboarding championship. Not really given to any communication whatsoever, you prefer to just be cool. There is no emotion there, no thoughts about people, just pure animal instinct. Thus, you don't really care if someone sees your skydiving video. Girls may not say it, but they all think that you are dangerous and sexy. You won't say anything to prove them wrong. Actually, you don't say much at all. Your room is clean and tidy, just like your mind. Its all shelved away so that you don't have to deal with it.

Sensing: You are concrete
    Thinking: You use logic to make decisions
    Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret your senses

Like hell I use Ti.
    Also, apparently girls think I'm dangerous and sexy, which would be lovely if I were a lesbian.
    I'm going to message him.

Strangely accurate my ass!