First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Oh, I thought you were talking to me.

But then, I'm so vain I think this song is about me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    In fact looking through here I notice that several Fs got T results. It must have something to do with the way they worded the questions.
    Yes, the technical term is that the test was "bullshit".
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Well, to be fair the test was only off by one letter for most people. Bullshit...lite? Thank you for posting it, Charmed Justice.
    ENFJ

You scored 44Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 64 Feelingnessand 100 Judgingness!
    You are even more silly than your ESFJ counterpart, and probably even more skilled as a counselor and motivator. Unlike ESFJ's ENFJs don't play by the rules of normal social interaction. They may be very artistic, wear funny clothes, make fun of people that they admire, and they are often fairly random. ENFJs love debate, especially when they are allowed to carry their ideas to the final conclusion before getting shot down. ENFJ's are far more cerebral than ENFPs because they use their feeling and therefore rational side more. ENFJs and all NF's for that matter are very, very romantic. They have diffculty flirting because they take their love feelings so seriously. They are way too idealistic about the whole thing and usually find romantic success after they lower their standards, or don't care anymore. At any rate, ENFJ's will forever be those caring, funny, and weird as hell people that solve some of the World's most pressing humanitarian problems.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions.

Judging: You primarily use you social imagination to affectthe world
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

pretty accurate for me too

INTP
    You scored 69Introversion, 76 iNtuitiveness, 25 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
    Nerdy, secretive, you are the INTP. Communication is sometimes necessary to you but only when it involves something impossibly deep or complex. You talk to your friends about eastern philosophy, western religion, weird ass music like..."well, you probably haven't heard of them", etc. You are highly theoretical, dealing mostly in possibilities. Thus, you aren't highly inclined to action. Rather than flying the aeroplane, you build it and let the ISTP fly it. You read everything, because it increases your knowledge base, and therefore the number of things you can think about. You probably can't relate to "S's" very well, because talking about the "defensive lines of the PAC 10" bores the hell out of you. Where do people fit in to your understanding? You analyze them carefully, much like you would analyze a book, and then base your opinions of them on that. Perhaps you should accept people more than you analyze. your life might be easier.

Introvert: You are internally focused

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Perceiving: You use your imagination to define your ideas
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

hmmm... I got INFJ. Usually I score very high on P.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

^me too, I usually score 95 percent on P
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

The test was actually surprisingly accurate for me, down to pegging me as borderline J (most tests peg me as a strong P due to being lazy and messy, but I have a very strong Te). Didn't seem strangely accurate for anyone else though...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by LunarMoon View Post
    Well, to be fair the test was only off by one letter for most people. Bullshit...lite?
    I get the feeling this depended more on people using MBTI knowledge to "read between the lines" and answer the questions so that they would correspond to the "correct" function.

But that's cheating. I didn't do that, I answered the questions as would someone who had never heard of MBTI, which is the only way to judge a good test.
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

So, am I the first T to get an F type?

INFP

You scored 83Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

ENTJ
    You scored 33Introversion, 60 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness

lol, I want to be an ENTJ!!!

I scored as high on J (if not higher) than people who claim they are Js. The last test I took said ENTJ too (though it was a socionics test). odd...
    5 3 9