User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I found it strangely inaccurate. I got INFJ

You scored 67Introversion, 57 iNtuitiveness, 54 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

MBTI
    GOAT
    Enneagram
    DUNO
    Socionics
    FOFF

ISTP

You scored 67Introversion, 40 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Deep down inside, every guy wants to be like you. Pretty much cool as hell, you get the hottest chicks. You probably are a guy by the way. If not, then I'd like to meet you. Han Solo, Boba Fett...if you like Star Wars. But you probably think star wars is lame because you are base jumping in the alps, or winning the pro skateboarding championship. Not really given to any communication whatsoever, you prefer to just be cool. There is no emotion there, no thoughts about people, just pure animal instinct. Thus, you don't really care if someone sees your skydiving video. Girls may not say it, but they all think that you are dangerous and sexy. You won't say anything to prove them wrong. Actually, you don't say much at all. Your room is clean and tidy, just like your mind. Its all shelved away so that you don't have to deal with it.

Introvert: You are internally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret your senses

Senior Member tastes_like_purple's Avatar
    MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram

ESTP
    You scored 39Introversion, 48 iNtuitiveness, 36 Feelingnessand 38 Judgingness!

Competitive, driven. You are the ESTP! You might cut holes in your shirt where your nipples are and put a pant leg over your head. You might say the most random thing in the world. You might be the absolute best video gamer you have ever met. You might sell cheap products for thousands of times what they are worth. Whatever you do, people hate you because you like to kick their ass. Skydiving? Only if you can do something crazier than the person next to you. Its all about games to you. Competition runs in your blood, and if you are bested, then it is time for a rematch. When it comes to your more emotional counterparts, you can't understand them because you really don't have much of an inner sense. You aren't really aware of your needs, you just meet them. People who have deep acknowledged needs tend to get more easily upset than you and you can't relate. This may make you seem cold and unfeeling. Maybe you are. Maybe you need to get in touch with your feelings at least once in a while.
    Extrovert: You are externally focused

Sensing: You are concrete

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your senses to interpret the world

....Okaaaaaay..... O_o
    A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes,
    I screamed aloud, as it tore through them,
    and now it's left me blind...

MBTI
    INTP

INTP

You scored 67Introversion, 79 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

INTJ

You scored 67Introversion, 74 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

iNtuitive: You are abstract

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

---

Not surprised with this result, actually. Probably if I hit refresh and reset the algorithm I'd get INFJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

INFJ

You scored 61Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 71 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!

INFJs are great counselors, artists, and motivators. Unlike their ENFJ cousins, they are very interested in self discovery. Unlike the INFP, the INFJ is more prone to judging the self in terms of morality. INFJs love to put the inside on the outside, so they might wear strange clothes, say awkward random things, or do random stuff that seems to well up from the id. On the other hand, INFJs are very cautious about revealing their true selves. This might make them seem very aloof. Like the INFP, INFJs are different and they want to make sure that people know it. It is hard for an INFJ to blend in, and this can make them seem like extroverts, but in reality, it is just an extension of an internal difference that INFJs feel. Like all NFs, INFJ's intuitively understand people on an almost psychic level.

Feeling: You use feelings to make decisions

Judging: You primarily use your internal imagination to create yourself

First test *ever* to tell me I'm a J
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
    ENFP

You scored 33Introversion, 71 iNtuitiveness, 57 Feelingnessand 44 Judgingness!

Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks. Extrovert: You are externally focused
    Intuitive: You are Abstract
    Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions
    Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the world

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    close, but not quite
    You were ENTJ. You mentioned it in another thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ROFL! No way, dude.

This test just called me an INTJ, so help me god.

INTJ
    You scored 64Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingnessand 75 Judgingness!

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions

Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ROFL! No way, dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Well, the T is very weak, and I frequently get INFJ on tests. I guess I didn't like how they kept using the word "morality" or something...I answered the questions as honestly as possible.

In fact looking through here I notice that several Fs got T results. It must have something to do with the way they worded the questions.