User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm not even telling what I origionally tested as in college
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I'm not even telling what I origionally tested as in college
    INTJ!
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

close, but not quite
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Eh, I got INTJ.

The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

Default ENTP is not me!!!

It is a strangely INaccurate personality type. It gave me: ENTP
    But it also says "feelingness" and "judgingness," and those are not words!!!

You scored 39Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 46 Feelingnessand 31 Judgingness!
    ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Extrovert: You are externally focused

Intuitive: You are Abstract

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i kinda hated that test for some reason...i can't answer black and white questions!! but somehow still got enfp...hmm

Your result for The strangely accurate personality Test ...
    ENFP

You scored 33Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 79 Feelingnessand 50 Judgingness!
    Congratulations ENFP, you have succeeded in being the most obnoxiously freindly person in the WORLD!!! At the same time, you assume that everyone is rejecting you. Its very strange. Your intuitive feelings pick up on the fact that maybe people are a little bit put off by your historionics. Thus, you tend to extrovert your insecurities. An artist, a philanthropist, a rock star, anything that allows you to be your bombastic self in front of everyone. If you are a boy, you really like to hang out with a bunch of girls. Not to be a stud, but to have your emotional needs met and because you like the attention. If you are a girl, you probably like to hang out with boys because you like the attention. ENFPs put on a show for the world, but really inside, they are insecure about this show. I would say that You might as well give it up. Sometimes, you let people step on you because you don't think about the moral consequences. You need to start being more assertive and less of a showboat methinks.

Feeling: You use feeling to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your social imagination to interpret the worl
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm not sure it's all that accurate, but these are my results:

ENTP

You scored 50Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 43 Feelingness
    and 50 Judgingness!

ENTP's are more Externally focused than any other intuitive thinking type. While they readily understand the underlying meaning behind events in their world, they are not as prone to changing their mind as other NT's, because to them, the proof is in the observation. They are far more practical than an ENTJ because rather than trying to discover the value of their thoughts, observations, or theories, they simply have them. They readily see the reasons behind specific events, and this leads them to create great things. Sometimes, ENTP's can be difficult to be around because they are usually right, but that is also their greatest strength. They are usually right.

Thinking: You use logic to make decisions

Perceiving: You primarily use your Abstract logic to observe the world
    “A man only learns in two ways, one by reading, and the other by association with smarter people”--Will Rogers

MBTI
    abcd

INTP

You scored 83 Introversion, 62 iNtuitiveness, 32 Feelingness and 50 Judgingness!

----

No surprise here, intp/intj combo
    But why when a result is 50/50 it puts automatically P instead of J or maybe X?!!

Default o rly

INTJ

You scored 78 Introversion, 83 iNtuitiveness, 50 Feelingnessand 63 Judgingness!
    The INTJ is a highly creative individual, INTJs are very internally focused, but unlike their INFJ counterpart, they are less focused on their feelings and more focused on their ideas. INTJ's are highly rational beings, with complex thought patterns and immense creative abilities. INTJ's make great writers, artists, poets and songwriters, because they are able to clearly and rationally express their inner self. They are prone to making great scientific findings because they use their logical senses so well. However, the INTJ is less focused on their thoughts themselves, as they are the value of the thoughts. Thus INTJ's tend to be less swayed by persuasive arguing, having carefully made sure that their thoughts were well reasoned.

Introvert: You are internally focused
    iNtuitive: You are abstract
    Thinking: You use your thinking to make decisions
    Judging: You use your thinking to define your imagination
    You scored 78% on Introversion, higher than 84% of your peers.
    You scored 83% on iNtuitiveness, higher than 94% of your peers.
    You scored 50% on Feelingness, higher than 42% of your peers.
    You scored 63% on Judgingness, higher than 57% of your peers.

Feelingness
    & judgingness for teh win
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

figsfiggyfigs

Holy hell

I got INTJ.. AGAIN... for fucks sake. I thought THIS time. I might acutally get ENTJ since the questions were so ambiguous you couldn't be bias. FUDGE!!!!!

INTJ

You scored 78Introversion, 64 iNtuitiveness, 29 Feelingnessand 88 Judgingness!