• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Get a new personality type with Lenore Thomson's test!

man

MBTI Type
IntP
Enneagram
=)
XSXP

E 7 I 7
S 10 N 4
T 7 F 7
P 8 J 6

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Why is Lenore Thomson's test dichotomy-based? I always thought Thomson dispensed with dichotomy typing.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't go that far... her definitions of Ne, Ni, Se and Si are pretty good. Her judgment function descriptions fucking suck though -- especially the Je functions. She paints FJ and TJs as retards. :doh:

forzen

MBTI Type
INTJ
ENTP

E 10 I 4
S 3 N 11
T 12 F 2
P 10 J 4

I agree with the result. I'm definately an ENTP with alot of SJ principles such as working hard, being on time, following the rules...that I could never fully adapt into.

KDude

Why is Lenore Thomson's test dichotomy-based? I always thought Thomson dispensed with dichotomy typing.

It's just a short test in the beginning of her book. I don't think it was meant to be taken too seriously, as she goes on to devote a whole chapter accounting for error, guiding the reader on what their results could mean, etc..

DoctorYikes

MBTI Type
ISTP
XSTP

E 7 I 7
S 10 N 4
T 13 F 1
P 8 J 6

Haven't read Lenore's book in a while. Might have to revisit it soon from the latest perspective.

wolfy

awsm
ESTP today, I answered honestly. Shrug.

ESTP

E 11 I 3
S 12 N 2
T 11 F 3
P 9 J 5

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
ISTJ

E 5 I 9
S 10 N 4
T 9 F 5
P 5 J 9

yoyo

MBTI Type
xNxP
INFP, with 13 on I, N, and P, but one off being INXP...

sleepy

Well, my type is always in question, But this test certainly seems way too high on J. The rest, dunno, T/F is variable, as is S/N. So doubt this too. I do not like the extreme offsets, I suspect it has something to do with things that is going on, as I prefer more balanced preferences for the most part. And it will mellow out.

I liked the questions, for a binary test. Find it awfully interesting though, considering resent events. My J really should not be up there. *takes self by the neck and shakes*

INTX

E 2 I 12
S 1 N 13
T 10 F 4
P 7 J 7

October Rust

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
INTJ

E 0 I 14
S 5 N 9
T 8 F 6
P 6 J 8

Have been getting INTJ a lot lately for some reason...

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
Same...just more pronounced on this test...

Your TMPI answers suggest that your type preference is:

ENFJ

E 9 I 5
S 3 N 11
T 4 F 10
P 5 J 9

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant