• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

your type of girl test...will girls take too please?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Taken it already

Your result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
The Hot Friend

38% Sexy-Cute, 62% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish​

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's just the Hot Friend. You know you've got one of these. Great face, great uh... assets. This is the type of girl who is fawned on by guys constantly, never realizes it, and finally marries some jackass who's just like you... but damn it, it's not you!
2391864671198130783.jpeg

I'd say they're wrong about the "it's not me" bit. :newwink:

musttry

MBTI Type
INFJ
The Girl Next Door

55% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 52% Artsy-Stylish

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is my result (I'm straight by the way):
OkCupid: Take The Your Type of Girl Test

(wondering if that means I am that way myself?!)

so, now I want to know: what are you curious about :)???

right that's what i'm curious about. i want to know if straight girls would choose a girl like themself and if bi girls would answer differently or the same as guys and if gay girls would answer the same...even tho i'm sure there will be differences in guys opinion but...my answer was not the kind of girl i am or even how i think i would answer if i were a guy...it's very strange!

like...i am not attracted to the kind of girl that i would hope the kind of guy i'm attracted to would be attracted to not that i really care... but it's making my head spin and i don't know why or what or if that means anything...does that make sense? haha

wolfy

awsm
Favourite friend.

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.

neptunesnet

man-made
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5&4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I got Art Student the first time and Favorite Friend the second.

I can also relate to the Bettie Page Girl, the Debutante Girl, and the New Age Girl descriptions (assuming I answered the questions on how I see myself).

What a chameleon.

:wacko:

MBTI Type
INFJ
right that's what i'm curious about. i want to know if straight girls would choose a girl like themself and if bi girls would answer differently or the same as guys and if gay girls would answer the same...even tho i'm sure there will be differences in guys opinion but...my answer was not the kind of girl i am or even how i think i would answer if i were a guy...it's very strange!

like...i am not attracted to the kind of girl that i would hope the kind of guy i'm attracted to would be attracted to not that i really care... but it's making my head spin and i don't know why or what or if that means anything...does that make sense? haha

eeeer, at first I thought I'd understand this, but re-reading it left me quite confused :cheese:.... I'm glad I can accuse my dumbness with english not being my mother tongue :blush:...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
so are you answering how you think you are or what you might be attracted to if you liked girls? or is it the same?

I got Art Student the first time and Favorite Friend the second.

I can also relate to the Bettie Page Girl, the Debutante Girl, and the New Age Girl descriptions (assuming I answered the questions on how I see myself).

What a chameleon.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
eeeer, at first I thought I'd understand this, but re-reading it left me quite confused :cheese:.... I'm glad I can accuse my dumbness with english not being my mother tongue :blush:...
haha no it was a jumbled mess...that's what happens when i type things while confused haha

i'm wondering if girls can separate what they would be attracted to from what they are...i guess.

P

Phantonym

The Girl Next Door
75% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

I guess I am the girl next door as well. I'm straight, I have no idea to whom I'd be attracted to if I wasn't. Probably the girl next door. :laugh:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
oh...i didn't even post mine.

The Sorority Girl

28% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 74% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish. OhMyGod! It's the Sorority Girl! These Gap low-rise jeans totally make my ass look great, and they show off my designer thong... Don't you love my shawl? So trendy! Let's get those cute guys in the striped button-downs to buy us another Cosmo!

i don't know how accurate that is and i don't know what i would be.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Favorite friend.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I am:

The Brooding Poet
38% Sexy-Cute, 23% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Cheerleader

10318512280649633343.jpeg

62% Sexy-Cute, 81% Dark-Light, 68% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light and Stylish, the Cheerleader is an alpha-personality wherever she goes. She dresses well, has a great smile, and seems perpetually perky. Even better: the dancing, gymnastics, and other acrobatics involved in cheerleading keep her body smoking hot.

Right.:yes:

The Goth Girl=ENTJ
The Brooding Poet=INTJ
The Mistress=ESTJ
The Hippie Chick=ENFJ
The Hot Friend=ENTJ
The Sorority Girl=ISTJ
The Actress=INFJ
Your Friend's Sister=ISFJ
The Prom Queen=ESFJ
The Suicide Girl=ENTP
The Bad Girl=ESTP
The Bettie Page Girl=ISTP
The Art Student=INFP
The Girl Next Door=INTP
The Debutante=ISFP
The New Age Chick=ENFP
The Favorite Friend=ESFP
The Cheerleader=ESFP

Just guessing.:)

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I picked:

The Girl Next Door
74% Sexy-Cute, 49% Dark-Light, 40% Artsy-Stylish

I really don't know either, I didn't like most of the pictures. I'm not into sexy or cute (strange I got a high percent on that one), definitely prefer dark but don't do it in real life since I don't have the energy (or money) to put toward it, and I appreciate artsy more than stylish.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
@kat...but...can you not separate who you are from who you might be attracted to?

KDude

The Goth Girl=ENTJ
The Brooding Poet=INTJ - infp/infj
The Mistress=ESTJ
The Hippie Chick=ENFJ ---- isfp/enfp
The Hot Friend=ENTJ ----- neutral
The Sorority Girl=ISTJ
The Actress=INFJ
Your Friend's Sister=ISFJ
The Prom Queen=ESFJ
The Suicide Girl=ENTP --- entps are either wacky or outgoing+crazy smart and happy
The Bad Girl=ESTP
The Bettie Page Girl=ISTP
The Art Student=INFP
The Girl Next Door=INTP :confused:
The Debutante=ISFP - :confused:
The New Age Chick=ENFP
The Favorite Friend=ESFP
The Cheerleader=ESFP

Just guessing.:)

i know you're just guessing.. just messing with you ;)

Demons Dance Alone

The Mistress

19% Sexy-Cute, 23% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy. Dark. Stylish. The Mistress. With her wicked smile and tempting, low-cut business ensembles, she's been breaking the hearts of housewives -- not to mention the desks, chairs, and other office furniture she ends up spread out on -- for decades.

:yes: