First 56789 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    you just have to imagine that you're going to a place that it would make sense to dress that way!
    I think the problem is that it creates three categories of women that really don't much cover the typical categories of women... or at least creates doubt. Much of the input seems very superficial. Meh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

figsfiggyfigs

So I took the test, and answered it in first person prespective( as in, how I would want to be seen, and how I see myself )

Me results!

The Debutante

53% Sexy-Cute, 49% Dark-Light, 70% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think the problem is that it creates three categories of women that really don't much cover the typical categories of women... or at least creates doubt. Much of the input seems very superficial. Meh.
    Thats how I saw the test, only connecting to out superficial side, not our internal side. : )

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I have take the test again, but this time, wondering how I would be the most likelyto look like if I had to be woman. I thought I would get the Bad Girl, but I have got:

The Brooding Poet
    38% Sexy-Cute, 26% Dark-Light, 46% Artsy-Stylish

Sexy, Dark, but neither Arsty nor Stylish, the Brooding Poet has her lips constantly pursed in an infinitely kissable pout. She would dress up, maybe, but why bother? Is not life simply an empty voyage through a desolate, cold world?

But the bad girl is close though, just because of the Cute/Sexy axis.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

My result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
    The Debutante
    60% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

I think I might have been projecting on that. Honestly I suspect I fancy the cheerleader type of woman.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    My result for The Your Type of Girl Test ...
    The Debutante
    60% Sexy-Cute, 64% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

I think I might have been projecting on that. Honestly I suspect I fancy the cheerleader type of woman.
    Moi also, I think the " girl next door" or " cheerleader" suits me more.
    but débutante is fairly close...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I had this result

The Favorite Friend

91% Sexy-Cute, 70% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish, she's that friend we've all had. The great girl. The one we've been friends with since the third grade. The one who laughs at our jokes and sends funny text messages. The one with whom we secretly, desperately want to crawl under the covers and spend the next eighteen hours naked.
    Lol
    Extraverted - 25 Introverted - 75
    Sensing - 0 Intuition - 100
    Thinking - 63 Feeling - 37
    Judging - 63 Perceiving - 37

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I got the hot friend...
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sx
    Socionics
    wtf

I got the "girl next door"... but since I don't really date girls I felt like I was answering some of the questions randomly (or the choices were crappy, like the what would you do on a date one). I'm probably similar to that description or the "hot friend" one.
    I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
    - Umberto Eco

INTP e9 (sx/so/sp)
    Ti = Ne (41.3) > Si (31.2) ~ Ni (31.1) ~ Te (30.1) > Se (24.1) >> Fe (21) & Fi (20.1)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I don't like any of the answers on this test.

I scored "girl next door" which does not sound like me nor any woman I admire.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

>.> It was disturbing when I saw the thong pictures. I'm 15, way to go to corrupt my teenager mind.

But meh, I've seen a lot more

Anyways, I got 'The Favourite Friend'.