User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Smile

When I first took this test a long time ago I got The Debutante, then I got The Prom Queen a while after that. Now I got:

The Cheerleader
    53% Sexy-Cute, 66% Dark-Light, 76% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, Light and Stylish, the Cheerleader is an alpha-personality wherever she goes. She dresses well, has a great smile, and seems perpetually perky. Even better: the dancing, gymnastics, and other acrobatics involved in cheerleading keep her body smoking hot.

P.S. For what it's worth, all three that I got are "Stylish" and 2 out of 3 are "Light," and "Cute."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

The Debutante
    57% Sexy-Cute, 53% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.

I do love classy ladies, for some reason...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

The Girl Next Door

68% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 48% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and neither Artsy nor Stylish. This sounds like a blah category, right? Oh, my, no. The Girl Next Door has been the subject of more dirty fantasies than you could possibly count. She's so sweet, and innocent, and infinitely corruptible. Every morning you glance out your window hoping she'll have forgotten to draw the blinds. You may feel bad about it, but you know you'll be doing it again tomorrow.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

My answers were all over the map, resulting in:

The Girl Next Door
    72% Sexy-Cute, 57% Dark-Light, 40% Artsy-Stylish

What is funny is that I've had people refer to me as having "The Girl Next Door" look.
    ...Don't ask me.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I tried to take the test as applied to me but those clothes are so skimpy! I just wouldn't ever leave the house looking like that.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I tried to take the test as applied to me but those clothes are so skimpy! I just wouldn't ever leave the house looking like that.
    Do people actually dress like that on a daily basis in some parts of the country? It seems to be only in big urban centers or for photo shoots. People don't dress like that around here, except maybe the Gen Y/Z's out clubbing on Sat nights.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Do people actually dress like that on a daily basis in some parts of the country? It seems to be only in big urban centers or for photo shoots. People don't dress like that around here, except maybe the Gen Y/Z's out clubbing on Sat nights.
    Not that I see, but admittedly I don't get out much.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you just have to imagine that you're going to a place that it would make sense to dress that way!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    GONE

I usually get:

The Bad Girl
    53% Sexy-Cute, 30% Dark-Light, 54% Artsy-Stylish

At first I disagreed - then I thought about it...I like girls with an edge. They usually - according to my friend - have a bad-ass attitude. Meaning they have a calm-assertive/dominant energy. I likey. But, they are usually artsy AND stylish and their unique personal style is something that attracts me.

The Bad Girl is definitely not who I am.

PS I am attracted to different *types* of girls but they need an edge. Any variety of girl next door, cheerleader, debutante...I usually have 0 attraction.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

The Debutante
    62% Sexy-Cute, 51% Dark-Light, 66% Artsy-Stylish
    Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Stylish, you'll find the Debutante at high-class New York parties, making the rounds. She'll have a glass of champagne in one gloved hand, her hair perfectly coifed, her makeup exactingly applied. Her slinky, perfect little black dress keeps many an eye firmly on her, wondering what lies beneath.