User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmm...you think guys would answer the same way...should i post that test?

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like? which...i guess is the same thing or doesn't matter anyway...oh no i'm confusing myself again...more coffee i think is needed...yep
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

The Art Student

62% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 32% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

I'm bisexual and this is exactly the kind of girl i'm attracted to, but not quite the kind of girl that I am, I'm not sure if any of the descriptions describe me. I'm a mix of something.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    The Art Student

62% Sexy-Cute, 43% Dark-Light, 32% Artsy-Stylish

Cute, neither Dark nor Light, and Artsy, the Art student doesn't have the inherent darkness of the Suicide Girl, but she's not bright and shiny like the New Age Girl either. You've probably seen her wandering around town in her unique outfits with her portfolio under her arm, and found yourself wondering if she's ever posed in the nude.

I'm bisexual and this is exactly the kind of girl i'm attracted to, but not quite the kind of girl that I am, I'm not sure if any of the descriptions describe me. I'm a mix of something.
    okay yay...a bisexual response!! okay can i ask you questions then?
    so...you think you'd get a different result for yourself? and would you like the male equivalent? do you like the same things in a girl that you like in a guy? do you like a softer or...um harder? not sure if that's the word...but...harder girl than you are? if you were a straight guy do you think you'd have a different answer?

i don't know why this is suddenly so interesting to me...but it is.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    okay yay...a bisexual response!! okay can i ask you questions then?
    so...you think you'd get a different result for yourself? and would you like the male equivalent? do you like the same things in a girl that you like in a guy? do you like a softer or...um harder? not sure if that's the word...but...harder girl than you are? if you were a straight guy do you think you'd have a different answer?

i don't know why this is suddenly so interesting to me...but it is.
    I do think I'd definitely get a different result for myself. I think I would also like the male equivalent to the art student. If i was a straight guy I think my answers would probably be the same, but its hard to tell. I might be more into sexier girls if I was a guy, its hard to know! I can imagine that if my personality was exactly the same as a guy, that i would like similar girls.

edit: I don't know if any of that made sense.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

Yes, I think you should.

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like?
    Theoretically, I would like the male version of the Art Student, but in reality it's been pretty hit-or-miss. Either we agree all the time about everything, and although it's wonderful to have someone who understands me the relationship tends not to be very stimulating and eventually lands in the "Best Friends (Not Lovers) Forever" zone; or we bicker all the time and never agree on anything because even though we share similar interests (i.e., film, art, classical music) we don't have the same type of aesthetic or stylistic tastes. The relationship would probably end with both of us thinking the other is obstinate and inflexible to others' ideas when the arguing point(s) was simply a matter of preference.

So no. I didn't answer the questions as if they were aimed towards women about what they like in men even though it was a test geared more towards men about women.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    I do think I'd definitely get a different result for myself. I think I would also like the male equivalent to the art student. If i was a straight guy I think my answers would probably be the same, but its hard to tell. I might be more into sexier girls if I was a guy, its hard to know! I can imagine that if my personality was exactly the same as a guy, that i would like similar girls.

edit: I don't know if any of that made sense.

it does make sense but it's funny because i seem to be the opposite..like for example...i think natalie portman is beautiful and i imagine if i were a straight guy she's the kind of girl i would like...but as me a girl...i'm not attracted to her...because she seems too straight or something...is that weird?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Art Student

i guess it's who i'd like if i were a man, though i guess i sort of fit the description as well?
    you're right, this separation business is tough..
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

also...you really think most girls think they are the kind of person guys would be interested in? or do you mean the kind of guy they would like? which...i guess is the same thing or doesn't matter anyway...oh no i'm confusing myself again...more coffee i think is needed...yep
    I'm attracted to people who are...not easy to call at first. I think I'm attracted to people who appear normal and light weight, but really aren't. They fit in well despite being odd. I find that appealing in men and women.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

The Favorite Friend
    74% Sexy-Cute, 89% Dark-Light, 52% Artsy-Stylish

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmm i got the hot friend both times i took it (as myself and as a hypothetical male)